It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic pity party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Life is good right now ? Perhaps you should reach across the aisle and give credit where it is due. Thank the Republican President and the Republican Senate.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

indeed, it is wrong for men to be in mwomen sports but ok for women to be in men sports. That was never a hard concept for anyone to grasp. Because in almost all sports where being bigger is an advantage the best men are better than the best women. Everyone used to know that, what happened?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

Yeah, more laws and legislation will definitely help to keep mentally unstable people from killing. End sarcasm.

You can go visit the corner-man in any city near you and buy a throwaway handgun for $2-300, or an AK/AR for $800-1k. These guns aren't going to disappear because some guy signs a piece of paper. Look at how well the war on drugs has done for us. Really want to go that route with guns?

What we need is more love and care put into raising kids. More focus/ funding on mental health. More simply being a good neighbor and looking out for one another.

Easier said than done it seems.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am sorry if your meaning went over my head I was still drinking my
morning coffee.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yeah right..."they" just kept on finding all of those uncounted votes!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If you're a democrat I welcome you to a thread that will take pity on you. I'm sure you must be humiliated at what your party has become.

Your asking NPCS for too much. They haven't been programed for that.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
any woman who doesn't want to be beaten by men in women's sports is a bigot, what about that fact confuses you?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

No worries, I am pretty useless before my pre-workout explosion ripped and super greens in the morning.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I hope this lady is the first female POTUS.

I love Candace Owens! She always makes sense and she isn't afraid to stand up to anyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Bigot!!

What is the current ATS definition of Bigot? From my experience here on ATS, bigot = Trump supporter, so I agree with that assessment.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

any woman who doesn't want to be beaten by men in women's sports is a bigot, what about that fact confuses you?

The confusion stems from the fact that you could have said that but instead chose some addled-brain spaghetti wordsalad version instead. I'd wager you picked a bad day to stop eating paint chips....

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hummmm...So,a woman should want to be beaten by a man in women's sports?
Some of the women I have watched in mixed martial arts could hand these men
their proof of manhood back to them!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A bigot is anyone who disagrees with anything a leftist says

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Oh, so you claim I can't decode it before asking for me to help you decode it?
That makes sense. How am I supposed to know where you got lost in trying to decode two simple sentences? Which of the two was too complex for you?

This whole post:

"It's not possible that women exist who don't want men to beat them in their sports leagues! Any such woman would be a bigot right?"

this sure seems to have triggered you. are you a transgendered athlete who is being marginalized?

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Bigot!!

What is the current ATS definition of Bigot? From my experience here on ATS, bigot = Trump supporter, so I agree with that assessment.

As a member of this board for over 10 years...Nearly all of my beliefs are considered bigotry!

link   

I'd wager you haven't quit. My original statement was perfectly coherent and grammatically correct, your failure to comprehend is your reading comprehension failure and yours alone.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Mine could be the result of lack of morning coffee and old age.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Oh, so you claim I can't decode it before asking for me to help you decode it?
That makes sense. How am I supposed to know where you got lost in trying to decode two simple sentences? Which of the two was too complex for you?

This whole post:

"It's not possible that women exist who don't want men to beat them in their sports leagues! Any such woman would be a bigot right?"

this sure seems to have triggered you. are you a transgendered athlete who is being marginalized?

Hehe, I wish dude. I'm bored as usual and wasting my time verbal sparring with Funbux over here. I do notice though that your whole 'triggered' schtick is getting really overplayed/tired.

I suspect you're suffering from triggered fatigue. Itchy trigger finger. That sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Is this the post that you say is grammatically correct? You had everything
written as one big paragraph that started with...Trump is indeed the most
awful president we ever had.I stopped reading this post at this point!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'd wager you haven't quit. My original statement was perfectly coherent and grammatically correct, your failure to comprehend is your reading comprehension failure and yours alone.

Lol, dude in what bizzarro world of plentiful double negatives were you taught that your aforementioned mental vomit was good grammar?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join