It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic pity party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

You are referring to the dude in the middle right?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The platform you've referenced isn't entirely correct. I have included an amended version for future reference:

Trump is indeed the most awful president we've ever had, unless of course you look at any objective measure. Guns should be more difficult to acquire and have more checks and balances to purchasing/owning them than currently exists but only for law abiding people who choose to follow those laws, gang members and terrorists won't even know what the new laws are because they won't affect them at all. Not even a little bit. Uh I got nothing about the 1st amendment I think you straight up brain farted on that one because I am so stupid I didn't understand that when Hillary was calling for an amendment to overturn the Citizens United decision that the only way to do that would be to repeal first amendment speech protections, that's what I was cheering for. I guess I also didn't know that the NYT decreed that you cannot be a progressive and support free speech. Free speech is racist, sexist and anti-gay, a cudgel of the right. Also we'd like a fair and compassionate immigration system that gives the benefit of the doubt to those who break our laws rather than those who don't. Lastly if gender dis-morphia exists in a person we'd wish all entities accommodate the wishes of the person being affected without preconceived judgement even though that is totally stupid and totally defeats the point of having the girls sports that progressives fought so hard to create in the first place. The WNBA will be much better when it is all men.

edit on 27-8-2019 by funbobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

Lol you seem really upset about this.

I have to imagine a woman beat you in a sport once, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Bigot!!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
It's not possible that women exist who don't want men to beat them in their sports leagues! Any such woman would be a bigot right?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well,I must be a bigot,I see something wrong with this picture!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

All I see is someone trying to derail this thread.I may be a bigot,
you are trolling.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

big moose knuckle?
I'm not understanding where this thread is going.. If you have a weiner stay the hell out of woman sports? but it's ok for me to pin a girl in 30 seconds in wrestling in 1996? Is it wrong for men to be in mwomen sports but ok for women to be in men sports?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
O look, another "democrts suck" thread.
edit on 27-8-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

if the shoe fits, yes....

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's not possible that women exist who don't want men to beat them in their sports leagues! Any such woman would be a bigot right?

Is English not your first language?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

They won by forfeit, so many Republican incumbents quit.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Lemme get this right, discussing democrat policies on a thread about the demonic democrats policies is derailing the thread?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Asks someone who is apparently struggling to decode a simple English sentence.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Asks someone who is apparently struggling to decode a simple English sentence.

Lol.

Its nonsensical. Case in point: You can't even decode it yourself.

Now I know you for sure you're a joke troller.
edit on 35am19famTue, 27 Aug 2019 08:34:41 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Aug 2019 08:34:41 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It makes perfect sense to anyone who understands English, what an odd false ad hominem : "You can't even decode it yourself. "

That's not true, is all you do make things up?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It makes perfect sense to anyone who understands English, what an odd false ad hominem : "You can't even decode it yourself. "

That's not true, is all you do make things up?

Again, you can't even decode your previous statement. I challenge you to explain it in any other way.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh, so you claim I can't decode it before asking for me to help you decode it?
That makes sense. How am I supposed to know where you got lost in trying to decode two simple sentences? Which of the two was too complex for you?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Oh, so you claim I can't decode it before asking for me to help you decode it?
That makes sense. How am I supposed to know where you got lost in trying to decode two simple sentences? Which of the two was too complex for you?

This whole post:

"It's not possible that women exist who don't want men to beat them in their sports leagues! Any such woman would be a bigot right?"

edit on 35am19famTue, 27 Aug 2019 09:05:38 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Aug 2019 09:05:38 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join