It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Columnist Calls For Anti-GOP Violence: Burn Down The Republican Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Her "solution" sounds so. . . . . . "final".

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Idiots. The whole lot of us.

Oh, so very true. That's why I and mine have dropped out. At least we don't have to be among the "us"!

And good luck with this election; it's gonna be a #hit storm!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Your'e the one excusing what she said.

Until everyone's feet are held to the fire in the same way every time, this will never, ever stop because one group gets away with it and they do it every single time and extract a pound of flesh. The other side says, "Oh, it was a metaphor. Oh it was a joke ..." and they excuse it and let it go on.

Either we all play the game the same way, or one group keeps cheating and getting away with it. And then they move on to the next escalation because what won't they get away with next?

At some point, you have to set a standard and stick to it and hold both sides accountable to it, or you have no rules. And a game with no rules is complete anarchy where the only rule is might makes right, and one side is getting bullied.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ah why do I never read that in German media? A rhetoric question.

It is always Trump bad here, Trump took away candy from a baby there...

If something is so pushed on me, I start to question the narrative and actually I found myself defending this man a few times now!!. Because I see what the media is doing.

One single person can not be that bad but get elected by more than 50%. So that makes it suspicious. Please keep away from me with "he did not won your popular vote or the other one". Everyone saying that would not hold up to their own standards, if it was their party.

I even saw the veteran thing being spun on him. Do I like him? Hell no, it is about the principle here.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Idiots. The whole lot of us.

That about covers it.

We've got what we've so diligently worked to achieve over the past 50 plus years. The triumph of lowest common denominator over everything. Wait for the slowest. We're all familiar with the refrain.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
There was nothing to be excused.

Btw.
Holding feet to a fire sounds very violent.
Like felony violence.

But see, I know that is not what you mean.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join