It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Columnist Calls For Anti-GOP Violence: Burn Down The Republican Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A Columnist and so-called "Conservative" went on MSNBC and called for the total destruction of the Republican Party !!

Total meltdown as she is actually a neocon and obvious nutcase.

She wants everybody to shun and shame the Republican Party as a collective effort !!!

Trump MUST lose the 2020 election !!

Any "survivors" of this burn-down will rise up again !!!

Straight Jacket time for this one as she has outed herself as a Democrat operative 🤣

Totally inflicted TDS-Swollen Amygdala Syndrome

Washington Post Columnist Calls For Anti-GOP Violence: ‘Burn Down The Republican Party’

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin upped the insanity during an MSNBC segment on Monday when she called for “shunning,” “shaming,” and a collective effort to “burn down the Republican Party.”

During a discussion on whether former White House employees such as Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Sean Spicer should be hired for other news or entertainment companies, Rubin declared “these people are not fit for polite society.”

“What we should be doing is shunning these people. What we should be doing is shunning, shaming these people is a statement of moral indignation,” said Rubin.

“It’s not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose. We have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican Party. Um, we have to level them because if there are survivors, if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again.”

edit on Aug-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌😃🍌

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From the OP Source:

“It’s not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose. We have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican Party. Um, we have to level them because if there are survivors, if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again.”

This lady is absolutely nuts.

You got insane leftists like Reza Aslan calling for our eradication for supporting Donald Trump.

I'm tired of this crap.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The double standards are almost comical at this point....

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After Congress returns from their 6 week vacation, President Trump needs to really push for a law to have people who threaten violence "flagged", evaluated, and locked away.

The higher-profile haters are cowards, but they generate and perpetuate violence with their words.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Conservatives can barely tweet with exclamation points for fear of being banned or have youtube channel and yet leftist in the mainstream media are constantly getting away with comments/stuff like this....

There was some nutjob on the other day literally claiming Trump would be responsible for millions of deaths like Mao, Stalin, etc....

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The biggest purvayors of intolerance and violence infiltrate all of our major institutions now- the most powerful of which include our education system and the media.

But most distressing of all is the very same is now true of our ruling class in ways unimaginable only a few short years ago.

As always, it's about power and money. And we are losing.

The Rule of Law is a joke in this country.

We have fully converted into a open Kleptocracy.

Not once in the history of all humanity has this led to good things.

Idiots. The whole lot of us.

edit on 26-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There was some nutjob on the other day literally claiming Trump would be responsible for millions of deaths like Mao, Stalin, etc....

Here an article with a video clip of Dr. Allen Frances stating that Donald Trump is more dangerous than Hitler, Stalin..etc...COMBINED.

www.realclearpolitics.com... mbined.html

To show how low-IQ the CNN hosts are, not a one of them questioned his statements.
edit on 8/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That was a whole heap of "umm's" .... Clearly a bunch of 'gimi-free' folk.

MAGA TRUMP 2020...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, this person is clearly a moron. If they simply stepped back for a moment they'd realize that Trump is already taking care of that for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Edumakated

Here an article with a video clip of Dr. Allen Frances stating that Donald Trump is more dangerous than Hitler, Stalin..etc...COMBINED.

www.realclearpolitics.com... mbined.html

To show how low-IQ the CNN hosts are, not a one of them questioned his statements.

It's the flipside of calling him Moses, or appointed by god..both absurd.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I always look at a person's surname when I read their articles.

It always catches my eye.

Maybe it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Are you all pretending you don't get what she said, and are pretending that she mean actual arson against the gop or you all just want to 'insinuate' that and not say it directly...

Later in the segment she talks about how close she is with Kim Jun un

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I always look at a person's surname when I read their articles.

It always catches my eye.

Maybe it's nothing.

As long as you don't have a list or a Walmart that sells firearms close by.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
To use any type of electronics or media to incite violence across state lines .

Is a federal felony for inciting riots and if I remember right carries 20 years .

Why in the hell aren’t these people being arrested !!!!

If they locked some of these bozos up all this crap would end.

Edit

My bad five years per count.

Research then post
edit on 27-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The best part is, the dEmocrat party has already been burned down.

They will be VERY lucky to get third-party status at the next election.

Trump has 2020 in the bag. No matter what happens from here.

The “REEEEEEEEEE” is already starting

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I hope like hell the President says those EXACT words but swaps ‘Republican’ for ‘dEmocrat’

The RAGE will be laughable

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Insane people are scary. TRUMP 2020!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
They say that the eyes are "the windows to the soul"
What does those eyes tell us ?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
And these idiot democrats think Trump is nuts? Pfft!!! These morons make Trump look like the stable genius he says he is. You have to be a 100% complete foolish idiot to buy into the brainwashed propaganda nonsense that the left is pushing right now. The fact networks like MSNBC and CNN show this crap and people are brain dead and gullible enough to watch and believe it, is an embarrassment to society in itself.

Now that the Russia lie is dead, get ready for the *racism* propaganda nonsense to come up to full speed. I'm certain the left is fixing to show us just how low and pathetic they can really get before 2020. The disgusting people/trolls on the left pushing this trash are just pond scum in my book.

edit on 27-8-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I agree with you. dEmocrat supporters are hateful, intolerant truly disgusting people.

Openly racist, openly anti-American and anti-western society, openly judging every single person or standpoint based SOLELY on race, sexuality, religion or gender.
Openly advocating for violence on a daily basis, openly lying and wilfully ignorant on every single topic and subject full stop.

But they know what we know. That they have handed the election to President Trump already.
His huge number of Presidential achievements don’t even need to be lauded, their failures alone have ensured his success.

They know it. That’s easy to see from their insane postings on this site. The desperation is bleeding from every more-than-obviously-false comment and claim.

I predict riots, mass suicides, mass shootings, mass outbreaks of whackjob left wing antics all throughout the entire campaign as Trump scores win after win after win.

Then in November, the day they are ALL dreading, the total meltdown of the hivemind itself.

They don’t deserve a President like President Trump. He’s far too good for them.

<<   2  3 >>

join