It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is footage from outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell - But deemed unusable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I still want to see the video, regardless of quality or whether its real or not, so i can make my own mind up.

But i bet it never sees the light of day.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

The evidence shows Epstein walking out with a couple of suspicious characters laughing and giving high fives to his felow kiddy Abusers. Two 12 girls met him at the gate.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If tomorrow they came out and said "Yep we killed him, this guy right here did it. His name is Phil. Here's the video."

We would still be thinking it's all a lie still anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Better question:

What would be the point of killing Epstein?

If he was going to talk he would have done it long ago. These powerful people that had him eliminated went through all of the trouble to knock a guy who wasn't saying jack crap except "Not guilty" and left all of the accusers, witnesses and a co-conspirator in Ghislaine Maxwell alive to walk about and run their mouths.

Do people even think anymore?

He had apparently already offered a deal back in July through his lawyers to tell all for a 5 yr sentence, so seems like a ton of incentive to me. Just because prosecutors weren't having it doesn't mean he wasn't clearly willing to talk for the right deal.

Report: Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5-Year Sentence
edit on 28-8-2019 by Halfswede because: url fix

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
FBI studies two broken cameras outside cell where Epstein died

The two cameras were within view of the Manhattan jail cell where he was found dead on Aug. 10. A source earlier told Reuters two jail guards failed to follow a procedure overnight to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes.

He had been taken off suicide watch prior to his death.

The cameras were sent to Quantico, Virginia, site of a major FBI crime lab where agents and forensic scientists analyze evidence.

I don't have much hope if they find anything that we will ever know about it. The cameras may not even be broken and this is all for show.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
FBI studies two broken cameras outside cell where Epstein died

The two cameras were within view of the Manhattan jail cell where he was found dead on Aug. 10. A source earlier told Reuters two jail guards failed to follow a procedure overnight to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes.

He had been taken off suicide watch prior to his death.

The cameras were sent to Quantico, Virginia, site of a major FBI crime lab where agents and forensic scientists analyze evidence.

I don't have much hope if they find anything that we will ever know about it. The cameras may not even be broken and this is all for show.

This article is very vague. So two of the cameras were broken? This is news to me.

On another note, I just saw the movie Angel Has Fallen yesterday. The movie is about black ops and the Secret Service. It’s amazing what these guys can do technologically.

They have the capability to disable these cameras from thousands of miles away. Why should we be surprised that they are supposedly ‘broken’.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join