It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blue shape creatures.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Asked my mother about it and she said she didn’t remember it. So that might rule it out as a family made one but it was years ago and it was starting to fall apart.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Because it is turtles all the way down!

I have been seeing blue all around in the weirdest places since reading this post! Yeah, I know that it is everywhere but it seems more important now (??? weird).

I was riffing on blue and hit some strange stuff...

Hindu gods, aliens, Smurfs (!!!), sky blue bell ringing, Star kachina, stars, shift (stars moving towards you), blood, royal, Navy, jeans, mycelium, and that led to... sunshine.

The last being a movie about (fictional) T&C-25 changing the DNA of users.

Then I see a story on phys.org about using blue light lasers to manipulate RNA (on phone and beer is involved! No link. Maybe DNA. Maybe science daily).

Strange connections!

Never read about blue shape creatures before!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Blue is cool, also red, but stay in the middle, also cool in astronomy blueshift redshift

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
a reply to: 1337F0X

I have no idea what age you are, and I'm not being flippant, but were you ever a fan as a kid of the 2009 movie, 'Monsters Vs Aliens'...?

Not an exact likeness, of course, but could the 'cyclops' element have influenced some vivid dreams?

Otherwise, it's an interesting experience - whether a dream or not - that should be added to the growing archive of vivid bedroom visitations.

By the way, was the blanket a plain one or illustrated with anything?

Have you considered, from where, the idea to these movies comes from? Many truths are hidden in movies, surely you know this?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here’s a drawing of the triangle creature I made:

Now I am in no way an artist so the legs are shorter than I remember and it’s head/body was facing the other way during my encounters but I think it gets the basic idea across.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you were dreaming, mainly because it was suddenly morning each time when it was over. Interesting story though. I've never heard stories of 2D creatures.

The behavior of the light and (lack of) shadows also makes me lean toward dreaming. Do you remember if you were sick or anything at the time? I tend to dream about shapes and puzzles when I get sick.

You should've tried to interact with the one on your bed.

BTW when I read the thread title, I read Blue-shaped creatures. I was like what the hell is blue shaped like?

edit on 28-8-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No I wasn’t sick during the encounters.

I admit it could have been a dream but it didn’t feel like a dream. And dreams I’ve had in the past have faded over time but the memories of these encounters are still as clear as remembering writing the first sentence of this reply. Missing time is also synonymous with alien encounters (middle of the night suddenly morning, morning suddenly becoming evening, hours passing in mere seconds, etc).

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Pretty sure our 3d realm is built upon these 2d gnomes.

Edit, if you still have the blanket, you should keep it, do not get rid of it.

I love shpingle and McKenna. I've seen many strange things after a 3rd toke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join