It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Metal Detectorists in Hospital After Eating Space Cake.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Karma is a B.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There wasn't anything in the OP about setting your house on fire and losing all your pets, so I'd say it wasnt datura.

Datura ain't nothing to play around with. But it can reveal many secrets to the bold and faithful.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe the cannabis was not dried properly and contained one of the poison funguses that grow on grains and plants. That is originally why they bleached flours, now they just do a preharvest treatment with glyphosate to kill anything on the grain. I think I liked the bleached flour better.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Trueman

Wait wait wait...did the author say "skunk or stronger"? Like really dude...pretty sure we have scientifically passed that ridiculous descriptor 20+ years ago. We actually test buds now and have a real strength...none of the 60s made up nonesense words to sell bags. Sorry I was triggered...

Not in Britain, it still remains a standard...
So there was free cake and these d!p#s couldn’t handle the dose.
Always someone who spoils everyone’s fun..

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
mmmm...skunk....

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
How stupid if it did happen wouldn't make you sick just tired as hell,more ignorant post's as usual sounds good go with ita reply to: Trueman

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
How stupid if it did happen wouldn't make you sick just tired as hell,more ignorant post's as usual sounds good go with ita reply to: Trueman

Once you have gotten your inner parasite problems under control then you will not suffer the strong herxheimer effects when you ingest MJ you will only be killing one days or a few days worth of baby parasites you will not be trying to kill 20-30-40-50+ year old liver flukes and other parasites who have been insitu most of your life.It can be very difficult to handle if you have never policed your parasites and then kill off big huge ones and huge volumes of different ones at one time....if you have never been taught about the truths of the Parasite-Human relationship then you are likely infested heavily no matter what...unless you regularly intake anti-parasitics like alcohol or MJ or other foods and herbs daily you are with a 100% certainty infected heavily as we speak.Because it is NATURAL to be infected...it is NOT NATURAL TO BE OBLIVIOUS TO YOUR OWN BODY AND ITS REQUIREMENTS OF POLICING THESE LITTLE KILLERS.

Someone who eats MJ foods regularly will have been policing the parasites already and yes...they will likely experience the impacts of the MJ ASIDE FROM THE PARASITE KILL-OFF CHEMICAL REACTIONS INSIDE THE BODY.

So don't be afraid...know why you are getting ill...work through it knowing it will subside...be aware that some fertilisers and additives in commercially produced and privately produced MJ contain silicone and other harmfull things...as with any product we buy from legal vetted sources there are guidelines...but they are not proper guidelines....one should only consume foods one is sure of....TPTB wish to suppress this reality even though MJ is now legal in many Countries round the world.....they are aware of the silicone connection and are letting it go and allowing people to get sick to discourage them from viewing MJ as medicinal in any ways especially eating it....they want everyone to think of combustion when they think of MJ... reference.medscape.com...

edit on 27-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
The link in your first post only talks about CBD.... not MJ.
It was an interesting read however!
edit on 27-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The link in your first post only talks about CBD.... not MJ.

CBD is MJ....THC is MJ....canannaboids are MJ....its all the same schtick.....and MJ is a Plant a food....all you need from it is its anti-parasitic impacts....you can make different forms of it...you can combine it with butter or vegetable or seed oils so you add a liposomal carrier when ingesting it .....you can make a tincture with Alcohol so its easier to add to your bloodstream by sublingual applications....but at the end of the day its killing PARASITES in your body....Rick Simpsons Oil adheres to your stomach lining and kills all parasites as they hatch...for a long duration...until the life cycles and eggs are exhausted and your body is clean of them....this is a mass protocal that is required if you have never policed the parasites before....once you have killed all of the cycles inside of your body right down to the eggs embedded in your stomach walls ...then all you need to do is daily or semi-daily anti-parasite method....which is of course food based....it is critical to have supervision when you do your first application of optimal anti-parasitics and your doctor is your best resource for monitoring you and for explaining herxheimer effects...just tell them what you are doing don't ask them...they will help you..many of them know but cannot tell the truths.

What do you think anti-biotics are really doing?...same thing as MJ does when ingested without the addition of fungal agents to your body.We wont go into what anti-biotics really do to people here and now.

Does the CBD if separated still carry the potent anti-parasitic impacts?...I don't know and from those I know who have tried only the CBD it doesn't do the job the way a full spectrum MJ pplication does.....I would never bother to separate the CBDs...why would you when all you are dealing with is a food.....its hocus-pocus man....don't remove anything...its only a FOOD.There was never any majic to be found beyond that it kills parasites if you eat it safely and can save or enhance your health and life.

Its more complicated than this but in short…..CBDs are converted into THC....people are telling you that they are somehow separating the CBD from the THC....that they are producing CBDs that have NOT been converted into THC the active ingredient most look for socially....the idea is that you will not get high but will still receive health benefits....however we do not have honest research on the anti-parasitic spectrum as applied to complete MJ as opposed to only non-active Cannnaboids or CBD... so it would be negligent to not utilise the entire plant in its natural form.

It seems that people are recognising herxzheimer effects using what they call CBD....well that's what you are looking for...but I still do not support changing the plant in any way and only using it full spectrum as it grows in nature.
edit on 27-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks.
They are growing low THC plants so do not have to extract anything.... not in all cases like some tintures I am sure.. but flower is obtainable with very low thc.

I have read that eating is not the only method that works.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Topical applications may work as well....in fact I know they do have impacts for sure because I have been a legally Government licensed Medical producer and Patient for nearly a decade...and have some experience cooking with MJ....in the beginning I had no resources so had to learn on the fly....one time I made MJ butter and forgot to take precautions to protect my skin or my hands...I was handeling the product during different stages...and yes I was absolutely dosed through skin contact....however I have never personally done an isolated study only using the topical application method...and I would not suggest anything I have not already done personally and legally.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

People misunderstand the plant and how it is grown and what it does.....a simple way to understand it is this way.....marijuana buds are FRUITS of the plant....now compare an Apple to a MJ Bud.....now consider the Apple when it is green--how it tastes before it is ripe...now consider it as it begins to turn 1/2 red--how it tastes sweter as it ripens...then consider it when it is completely deep red and fully mature---how it tastes perfectly sweet and balanced ...then consider it when it is past its prime and beginning to degrade...…..now...….Marijuana fruit as it matures produces resin that forms in small droplets.......as the plant begins its flowering or ripening cycle in the beginning these droplets are CLEAR colored which equates to an unripened state of the Apple and to a very active "busy"type of cerebral and body effect ......then as the CBDs change and convert as the plant continues to mature the droplets change color which is akin to the Apple turning different shades of red and the effect mellows out as these droplets continue to ripen they begin to convert the THC into different things one of which is a less active CBD ...until the plant has reached its full maturity upon which time it has a perfect balance as per its genetics....then we have the over-ripe stages where more than usual of the resin drops have turned into THC but then continued on and turned again into more CBDs.....then the MJ becomes what people call "couch-lock" it has a very calming mellow impact.

All strains of MJ can produce either an "up-active" impact or a "down-mellow" impact depending on the ripeness of the fruit.The Indica vs Sativa issue is relevant but overworked.....and when consuming this plant for health benefits one does want to have complete control over the final product...…

So to put it in Coles notes version....the droplets of resin are CBDs or Cannanaboids.....they mature and some convert into active THC...then when they overripen they degrade that THC and again convert it back into non-active CBDs....under-ripe MJ will give you a more awake and aware impact....properly ripened plants will give you a more sedated inflective impact….over-ripened plants will give you a very sedative uber-relaxing case of "couch-lock".The differences in impacts are felt wether you combust the plant or eat it...although I see no remedial benefit to combusting it beyond social recreational stress-relief benefits.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Makes sense you being a brut and behind the weed curve but skunk has been a term since the 60s...its one of those words anyone wanting to sell a bag uses to try and convince youtheirs is best. It's not a very specific or quantifying term...like whats skunk...is it 20% or 30% what's actually skunk? As someone who spent a good many uears in the industry before it was legal and after, I will say it's pretty ambiguous and silly and no one who actually knows anything about cannabis would never use that term like that. So the author is already pretty unreliable to me.

Yup, everyone knows you should always use the term "Kush" to sell bags.

Maybe that's just Canada....LMAO

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Makes sense you being a brut and behind the weed curve but skunk has been a term since the 60s...its one of those words anyone wanting to sell a bag uses to try and convince youtheirs is best. It's not a very specific or quantifying term...like whats skunk...is it 20% or 30% what's actually skunk? As someone who spent a good many uears in the industry before it was legal and after, I will say it's pretty ambiguous and silly and no one who actually knows anything about cannabis would never use that term like that. So the author is already pretty unreliable to me.

In Canada they know their Kush from their Skunk from their Chemo by scent alone...that's not a marketplace you want to try to BS.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: MykeNukem

In Canada they know their Kush from their Skunk from their Chemo by scent alone...that's not a marketplace you want to try to BS.

As I am well aware.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
MJ is an anti-parasitic when you consume it.....this is how it helps remedy cancer and other diseases...that are caused by parasitic infections which we all have and which are a NORMAL PART OF LIFE.....when you have NOT been eating a steady diet of anti-parasitic foods the parasites quickly make you sick they quickly begin to undermine your health and well being....if you have NOT been using an anti-parasitic regularly you WILL BE SEVERELY INFECTED AND NOT KNOW IT...not have EVER KNOW IT.....and when you eat an anti-parasitic food like MJ you suddenly kill massive volumes of parasites and this means they decay immediately causing a massive volume of bad chemicals to be released into your system....your body immediately wants to void all of the bad crap....the correct term of the impact which is normal is hopecbd.com...

You need to adjust your diet and lifestyle before you attempt to kill all the parasites in your unattended system....you need to begin slowly killing them bit by bit to avoid the Herzheimer effect.Many people will be scared away from consuming MJ because of this initial impact but they need to know its the best thing in the world that could be happening to them.

Don't be scared get educated...don't believe any lies either or any stories about the hows and why of getting ill after eating MJ....just learn the basics and then keep properly consuming what is the single best medicinal anti-parasitic food on Earth.

Dude, what in the world are you talking about, there is NO way to be completely free from parasites, they do not even talk about the ones that live deep in the tissues of the human body because there is no stopping them, they ARE a part of every living thing on this world, it would takes only one generation for the parasites to develop immunity things like MJ.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It really is the go to plant for every escapist.

But good for sick people whom need to take their thoughts away from pain.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"may be cannabis, skunk or stronger."
Honey badger?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

You are absolutely wrong.

Yes,you can completely remove all of the parasites in your body .

Yes, you will re-infect yourself every single day because this is normal.

Humans normally carry a constant daily parasitic load and they normally ingest anti-parasitic foods daily to police that load.

Yes,every living thing has a symbiotic relationship with parasites.

Whats your point,are you trying to grind out a point by making a ridiculous claim that parasites can somehow become immune to MJ or that we can "never get them all ".....while of course saying that they are a part of every living thing in this world which is the OBVIOUS AND HAD ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED.

Hope that straightened things out for you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join