It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Metal Detectorists in Hospital After Eating Space Cake.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As you know, I'm a detectorist too. I'd never accept any food or drink from a stranger, in the middle of a field or forest or anywhere else. Maybe they know the cook and detecting was an excuse. Good thing I hunt alone.

This people doesn't know what happened to Snow White or Hansel and Gretel. By the way, check that part when they say the cops didn't find leftovers. Maybe the portion was the issue.

Whilst attending a weekend metal detecting rally this weekend (24th - 25th August), it has been alleged that someone handed out a cake which contained a large dose of drugs which may be cannabis, skunk or stronger). At 7pm several metal detectorists fell sick and up to 8 ambulances was called. Also in attendance were the police who are further investing this matter with some urgency. A 48 year old woman from County Durham has been detained.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Not sure if it's because it's a recording of a TV screen but it looks like old footage. Hairstyles and all.

What news channel and program is this? did I hear iTV News?

What's the point here? some metal detectorists ate a cake that may have contained cannabis, subsequently attended hospital and were later released.

I don't mean to be rude but it's hardly newsworthy.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm about a few months in with my Bounty Hunter looking for Forrest Fenns hidden treasure when not working. Beginner actually!!

Making anyone sick on purpose is sick.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Not sure if it's because it's a recording of a TV screen but it looks like old footage. Hairstyles and all.

They are British.

What's the point here?

You are a very boring person.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Haha Brittish.....good point.

I'm not actually, but something like this probably happened in every district of the western world over the weekend and I'm just not sure what's so interesting about it.

Regardless, I won't derail the fun for the rest. Enjoy

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Making anyone sick on purpose is sick.

Congrats and happy hunting !

Yeah, I think they used the metal detecting as an excuse. Probably they know the pâtissier.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

People becoming sick from British cuisine is not exactly news.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It is if they got high and diarrhea at the same time.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sounds like they did ayahuasca.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wait wait wait...did the author say "skunk or stronger"? Like really dude...pretty sure we have scientifically passed that ridiculous descriptor 20+ years ago. We actually test buds now and have a real strength...none of the 60s made up nonesense words to sell bags. Sorry I was triggered...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Wait wait wait...did the author say "skunk or stronger"? Like really dude...pretty sure we have scientifically passed that ridiculous descriptor 20+ years ago. We actually test buds now and have a real strength...none of the 60s made up nonesense words to sell bags. Sorry I was triggered...

The Brits have been using the name 'skunk' to describe all potent strains for years... Pretty sure it was coined by the Murdoch media in the early 2000's, when they were going though this whole reefer madness deal and trying to convince everyone there was a new super stain of cannabis that was sending everyone mad.

You'd see news headlines like "Researchers now believe just one drag of skunk can cause irreversible psychosis"... lol

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
MJ is an anti-parasitic when you consume it.....this is how it helps remedy cancer and other diseases...that are caused by parasitic infections which we all have and which are a NORMAL PART OF LIFE.....when you have NOT been eating a steady diet of anti-parasitic foods the parasites quickly make you sick they quickly begin to undermine your health and well being....if you have NOT been using an anti-parasitic regularly you WILL BE SEVERELY INFECTED AND NOT KNOW IT...not have EVER KNOW IT.....and when you eat an anti-parasitic food like MJ you suddenly kill massive volumes of parasites and this means they decay immediately causing a massive volume of bad chemicals to be released into your system....your body immediately wants to void all of the bad crap....the correct term of the impact which is normal is hopecbd.com...

You need to adjust your diet and lifestyle before you attempt to kill all the parasites in your unattended system....you need to begin slowly killing them bit by bit to avoid the Herzheimer effect.Many people will be scared away from consuming MJ because of this initial impact but they need to know its the best thing in the world that could be happening to them.

Don't be scared get educated...don't believe any lies either or any stories about the hows and why of getting ill after eating MJ....just learn the basics and then keep properly consuming what is the single best medicinal anti-parasitic food on Earth.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Makes sense you being a brut and behind the weed curve but skunk has been a term since the 60s...its one of those words anyone wanting to sell a bag uses to try and convince youtheirs is best. It's not a very specific or quantifying term...like whats skunk...is it 20% or 30% what's actually skunk? As someone who spent a good many uears in the industry before it was legal and after, I will say it's pretty ambiguous and silly and no one who actually knows anything about cannabis would never use that term like that. So the author is already pretty unreliable to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For goodness sakes...the name Skunk is in reference to the extremely pungent smell certain well grown and well harvested and well cured MJ fruits will exude.

Different strains will produce different scents....very different from fruits to spicy to Skunky...and yes the descriptor words are correct...the smells are like stated.....it is the terpines in the plant that create the scent and flavor...over time selective breeding has brought these terpine strong examples to the front of the marketplace.

Its just an edible plant no different than a tomatoe…..we were lied to globally.....and they are still trying to lie....they are the plicks who failed to disclose the truths about how and why MJ provides health benefits.....could be the single most anti-humanitarian lie ever told with hundreds of millions of people dead needlessly from cancer and other diseases that can be remediated.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I’ve been too long in the mud pit. Never mind
edit on 26-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Ok mate, but what are you arguing with me for?

maybe count to 10 take deep breath, calm down and reread my post!

I never disagreed with ya nor need to be schooled on the subject.

edit on 26-8-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Sounds like they did ayahuasca.

Yes the impacts from Ayahuasca are exactly those of MJ...anti-parasitic....the Ayahuasca gives an immediate entire body cleanse right up the the brain parasites that it takes more time to get using MJ or other types of anti-parasitics….instant entire body flush...and yes people immediately give up lifelong addictions...simply because for the first time in many of their lives they are parasite free and parasites are what cause addictions...as people will now be learning.....Ayahuasca is an extreme way to get to ground zero and be parasite free totally....Rick Simpsons protocal achieves the same thing in about 90 days.

Left-Eye Lisa Lopez one of my heroines was trying to tell the world about anti-parasites by promoting her visit to Dr>Sebi…..whose protocals ultimately clean out parasites...….she became a Marytr for all of us ….now a Heroine to me. www.youtube.com...

It is a tradgedy these people were assassinated to keep a secret that could never be kept....MJ is now legal in many COUNTRIES with more allowing it every year.....hundreds of millions of people are now eating MJ and are slowly learning about its true impacts as an anti-parasitic...amidst the now waning suppressions and misdirections…..there is no holding back these truths now...they are everywhere and there are many many many wicked websites that are extremely informative and well versed.

I truly hope people get as angry as I have been at those who have designed this long term suppression of the Parasitic reality we all share and who have actually tried to poison our water and foods by adding chemicals that SUPPORT AND FOSTER INCREASED PARASICITC INFECTIONS....(coneheads)because these pukes all know that ALL DISESES come from the Parasitic relationship when it is not policed and the more sick people the more BS medicines and procedures they can force people to partake in. The same rotten plicks who domesticated GRASSES and fed us grass seeds which make us sick by intentions.....they brainwashed us to call grass seeds GRAINS...and grass will kill a human if they try to live on it...just like it will kill a Gorilla....Cows eat grass not People.

edit on 26-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is a shot in the dark but it was the first thing I thought of after the video . Because I’ve heard similar stories from time to time around here . Probably wrong but it’s something to consider .

I doubted it was viable in the UK but this surprised me especially because it happens in the same month .

In the UK, August is known as the 'silly season' in the media because it is the time when, with many people on holiday, there is a lack of real news. This leads to 'silly' stories being published which would, normally, be ignored. Most years, one of the main 'silly season' stories is about people discovering they had Datura stramonium growing in the garden.

Also known as jimsonweed

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
space cake can warp space and time.lol reminded me of the cop who ate pot brownies.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This is a shot in the dark but it was the first thing I thought of after the video . Because I’ve heard similar stories from time to time around here . Probably wrong but it’s something to consider .

I doubted it was viable in the UK but this surprised me especially because it happens in the same month .

In the UK, August is known as the 'silly season' in the media because it is the time when, with many people on holiday, there is a lack of real news. This leads to 'silly' stories being published which would, normally, be ignored. Most years, one of the main 'silly season' stories is about people discovering they had Datura stramonium growing in the garden.

Also known as jimsonweed

There wasn't anything in the OP about setting your house on fire and losing all your pets, so I'd say it wasnt datura.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join