It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 396
<< 393  394  395   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

wow. it's good ta be da king

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Q#3353

The "assumption" is that "D" = DECLAS. Yet, Q has no problem spelling out DECLAS in other drops. So "D" is meant to have at least two meanings, possibly more.

Do you become a LIABILITY?
(H)> C, D, I

This is NOT a condemnation of "all" but those targeted and those that are obvious.

DJT has mentioned the Squad as acting to bring down a certain group. His words, not mine. I see them as attacking from Front 1. NSA/MI folks are attacking said same group from Front 2. DJT is attacking from Front 3. International folks from Front 4. And so on, with Media Destruction as a key focus in all attack points.

(H) can mean Horowitz, or Huber, or something else, like at this point maybe HRC?

Assuming it is Her, then what to make of the CDI?

Comey? Carlin? How about Controlled?
Declas? Deployment? Maybe Demons?
Investigation? Insight? Possibly Implosion?

Go back to "scripted." Go back to the "initial drop." Go back to stripping away the fig leaf of protection by "not attacking a political opponent." Biden destroyed that last narrative.

What happens when 'BLACKMAIL' no longer works?
Do you become a LIABILITY?

Bern out. Biden out. The rest are who again?

The threat of her "entering" has no one on the Cabal side jumping with joy. No one, not one. From Hero to LIABILITY if I read that drop correctly relative to today's Q+ Tweet.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It pays to Live Long with that kind of Pension Plan! Dude is 95.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the attached article is written in Italian so you might need a translator

Giulio Occhionero

New revelations about panic spreading among Italy, its government, Italian intelligence and the US Embassy in Rome. Many think it's just the beginning of a storm that will make Crossfire Hurricane look like kid's stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Just saw an NBC News tweet - Hill-Dawg is going to announce she is running again in the next couple of days!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The Donald / Hillary Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

The first election was just a warm up, this coming election will be the greatest show this country has ever seen. Its going to get UGLY. Actually I hope Hillary runs, and one of the Dems already in the field beats her for the job.

Behind on the thread but this is lining up more with GhostAnons posts, but a little early if shes going to announce it this month. GhostAnon might need more looking into?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
My only concern about Hillary entering the race is, I think Elizabeth Warren is actually a worse candidate. She's got that painful anti-charisma that doomed John Kerry's presidential bid from the start. How she or Kerry even managed to get elected senator is beyond me, given that both are about as exciting as a trip to the dentist.
edit on 8-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I do genuinely hope you're right about him. Everyone on this planet has free will and no matter what paths we may have ventured on, we all have the power to change course at any time. I'm not thrilled at the idea of seeing anyone parish

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
He was a failure as President but his work with Habitat for Humanity is OK by me. Plus he doesn't live like a millionaire Rockstar. History will Judge.....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

@LindseyGraham

Q#128727 Apr 2018 - 5:27:33 PM

How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?
Insert Rudy.

Formal Senate Hearing in a favorable venue, not a Kangaroo court, with Rudy who is beyond versed and has standing to present EVIDENCE his C-lient has been D-amaged.

Before anyone shouts "I don't trust Lindsey, yesterday he said..." use the 48 hour rule. If that statement was meant to undermine the President, and NOT simply throw a verbal bone to his constituents, then why follow up immediately with this?

Trust The Plan - it just got very very interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham tweet

Rather that then us lose more Soldiers needlessly.

Trump did cause a crash of Turkey's currency before recently. I'm sure we could do it again.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

đź‘Ť

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Making sense of the Vatican’s looming financial scandal

Last week, the Vatican released a mysterious statement acknowledging a raid by Vatican police on the offices of its Secretariat of State and of its financial watchdog agency, 

The Secretariat of State is the most powerful department in the Vatican bureaucracy. The Financial Information Authority, or AIF, was created in 2010 by then-Pope Benedict XVI to combat money laundering after the Vatileaks banking scandal.

link

more info about Vatileaks

Wikipedia

The Vatican leaks scandal, also known as VatiLeaks, is a scandal initially involving leaked Vatican documents, exposing alleged corruption; in addition, an internal Vatican investigation purportedly uncovered the blackmailing of homosexual clergy by individuals outside the Church. Italian journalist Gianluigi Nuzzi published letters from Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò in which he exposed alleged corruption that cost the Holy See millions in higher contract prices. The name "VatiLeaks" is a play on the word WikiLeaks,

Over following months, the situation widened as documents were leaked to Italian journalists, uncovering power struggles inside the Vatican over its efforts to implement greater financial transparency and comply with international norms to fight money laundering. In early 2012, an anonymous letter made the headlines for its warning of a death threat against Pope Benedict XVI.[1] The scandal escalated in May 2012 when Nuzzi published a book entitled His Holiness: The Secret Papers of Benedict XVI consisting of confidential letters and memos between Pope Benedict and his personal secretary, a controversial book that portrays the Vatican as a hotbed of jealousy, intrigue and underhanded factional fighting

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Release of Documents Related to the 2018 FISA Section 702 Certifications October 8,

Today the ODNI, in consultation with the Department of Justice, is releasing documents, in redacted form, related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) approval of the 2018 Certifications under Section 702 the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). Initially, the FISC approved most aspects of the 2018 Certifications but found that certain parts of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) procedures concerning the querying of United States persons were not sufficient. The Government appealed this decision to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review (FISC-R), which affirmed the FISC’s decision in part. The Government subsequently submitted amended FBI querying procedures to address the issues, and the FISC found that the amended procedures were sufficient.

In addition to releasing the FISC and FISC-R opinions and to provide greater transparency to the public, we are also releasing all the targeting, minimization, and querying procedures related to the 2018 Certifications. Links to these documents, along with descriptions on the court decisions and background information on Section 702, are provided below. The documents are also posted in full-text searchable format on Intel.gov.

link

FBI Use Of Foreign-Surveillance Tool Violated Privacy Rights: FISA CourtI

The FBI's use of electronic surveillance tools violated the constitutional privacy rights of Americans whose communications were swept up in a controversial foreign intelligence program, according to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. 

The ruling, made last year, was disclosed on Tuesday. 

zerohedge
edit on 8-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The CIA Just Declassified the Document That Justified the Iraq Invasion; The Bush White House Looks Very Very Very Bad.

The CIA released a copy of the NIE in 2004 in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, but redacted virtually all of it, citing a threat to national security. Then last year, John Greenewald, who operates The Black Vault, a clearinghouse for declassified government documents, asked the CIA to take another look at the October 2002 NIE to determine whether any additional portions of it could be declassified.

r the first time, the public can now read the hastily drafted CIA document  that led Congress to pass a joint resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq, a costly war launched March 20, 2003 that was predicated on “disarming” Iraq of its (non-existent) WMD, overthrowing Saddam Hussein, and “freeing” the Iraqi people.

tru e pundit

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
21 here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 393  394  395   >>

join