It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Observationalist

Wow ty for the visual aid, that helped a lot and I think it made me realize my problem. I don't have the 'copy link 'feature or the Youtube icon on my tablet so no wonder I'm having problems. I'll prob just have to get on my laptop & do it. I don't have a cell. I know, that's weird lol

An easy shortcut is to type(leaving out the #, added because otherwise this post tries to be a YouTube vid!),
[y#vid] then add the YouTube numbers here(only those after the slash). Then end by adding [/yv#id]. Easy! (Hope this helps, I think everyone goes through this at first!)
edit on 6-9-2019 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Very interesting find! My first assumption would be that it is a message to human traffickers funnelled to and/or trapped in Alabama. Dorian temporarily reduces their options even more which at least to them probably translates to exactly this: "the Storm is upon us.......".

"YOU'LL AVOID SOME STATES ALTOGETHER" 
"LIKE PANIC" 
"AND PLEASE, REMAIN CALM" 

States like "Panic" - PAnic - paNiC - avoid Pennsylvania and North Carolina? NC might be Dorian related and Pennsylvania actually has a place named Panic. And of course we have Q's "panic in DC"

The etymology of Panic does go back to the deity Pan. He gets sometimes associated with Satan but that is a comparatively recent thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

From your link:

“If 8chan returns, staff would implement a way to restrict certain parts of the website during a state of emergency, in which case any board in question would be put in a read-only mode until it would be deemed safe enough to enable posting again,”

I think there are scenarios imaginable where this would work to Q's advantage. The moment the site's content gets "frozen" in read-only all attention will focus on the last drops before the freeze.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now wouldn't it be something if 8ch were to come back on the 12th and/or Q started posting again on the 12th?

12 infinity (chevron encoding)
13 eye (chevron locked)
14 fish (chevron locked)

See here and here for context.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wednesday is Odin's day. Thursday is Thor's day.

Wed Sept 11 - 8chan back?
Thu Sept 12 - Q resumes posting ?

Thor - hammer...

Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.

Q

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
8chan founder: Current owner will 'lie' during congressional testimony

The founder of the fringe internet message board 8chan has a message for lawmakers and their staff before the website’s current owner, Jim Watkins, is deposed Thursday on Capitol Hill: “He’ll lie through his teeth.”

8chan’s founder, Fredrick Brennan, has disavowed Watkins and his site since the string of terror attacks. Brennan has said the website devolved into a place where “tech savvy white nationalists celebrated and planned shootings while quickly archiving and disseminating the shooter’s message.”

“If they wanna bring 8chan back online, just be aware, I will do everything I can to keep it down because the world is better off without it,” Brennan said on the Qanon Anonymous podcast.

www.nbcnews.com... congressional-testimony-n1049806&__twitter_impression=true

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Last year we had a bit of a discussion about all aircraft carriers (or all but one) being at their home ports. I remember posting this in context. Well Joseph P. Farrell just blogged about this topic and it is a thought provoking read:

SOMETHING STRANGE IS GOING ON WITH THE US NAVY’S AIRCRAFT ...
edit on 6-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'd wager the carriers have a bad case of Chinese Chip Disease. Cleaning that dross out of the electronic guts of a modern warship will be a LOT of work.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Chero, my take is that Q needs to find multiple platforms when communications are reestablished.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, really "God Particle" does not mean what most think it to mean. God Particle is actually short for "Goddamn Particle" because of how elusive and hard to find it is. It is not a term of endearment.

True. The name has caused the particle to take on a vastly-exaggerated importance in pop-sci culture.

For now, we simply have to roll with the perception the Pop Sci crowd have or get steam rolled. Talk them down from their silliness when we meet get the chance.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Alabama

September 5th, 2019

Public Relations Director for the North Alabama Human Trafficking Task Force, Bo Williams, talks more about human trafficking.

Let's turn up the heat on the Monsters

People in Huntsville say human trafficking is a problem in North Alabama
edit on 962019 by MetalThunder because: 4,10,20 5by5

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know Coats' departure date has come and gone, has he hit the road yet?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Bill Pulte's is owned by Soros! 😂

So.... Bill Pulte's (@pulte) grandfather's company is owned by George Soros. 🤔 Now I see why I always felt like he is a conman. He's been sent to cause a distraction with free Soros money disguised as Twitter Philanthropy.

Companies Owned By George Soros In The United States And Abroad

ETA: In reference to www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Speaking from personal experience back in '91 during the Gulf War the ship I was on had been retrofitted with an electronic cloaking device. This made our ship look exactly like an aircraft carrier even to other US warships. When this was energized and if you were standing outside on the ship on the main deck the hair on your arms stood straight up. The purpose was to provoke Iraq to fire upon us which they did fire 3 missiles at us and other nearby ships shot them down followed by total annihilation of their missile/radar installations and every building structure in the vicinity.

That was 28 years ago. Who knows what tech they have now.

Aircraft carriers are a PRIZE for some hostile countries to sink. Iran has been dreaming of it for decades.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
B-2 BOMBERS Fairford 2019
Audio UP.

The three B-2s deployed to the UK are...

SPIRIT OF GEORGIA - 0129
SPIRIT OF MISSISSIPPI - 1071
SPIRIT OF NEW YORK - 1068

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Perhaps this is the secure, block-chain based imageboard project that CM has talked about previously?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Kinda like PatriotsFight is already? It is read-only, and only Q is allowed to post there.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That is WILD! Are you sure you're not giving away still classified information here? Makes me think of the Philadelphia Experiment.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Sabrechucker

so...was it demolition? or was it scalar energy weapons of some type...or something else

They all came down with thermite explosives.

7 was supposed to come down when the second tower went down ... but it didn't.

We also have the firefighter on the scene saying they are bringing it down.

P

WTC 7 was across the street from the towers, and was only set on fire by falling debris. The official explanation for the Twin Towers collapse (heat from burning jet fuel weakened the columns) doesn't jive with WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

my dad was on the Nimitz during the Gulf War, same ship?

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join