It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
heh.

a-10 thunderbolt makes an oopsie and fires a missle by mistake near tuscon arizona

lol, my neck of the woods. A10s based out of DM. Watch them on final approach from my back yard. Don’t need any wayward weapons, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where are you seeing that admission, cwm?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Illegal vs Q

Two different arguments. Q will be safe under that reasonable parameter I would think.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Add to the list of resignations:

Nicki Minaj announces retirement from music industry

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Liberals are now turning on Rod Rosenstein, but are too stupid to comprehend (even remotely) that he was always in President Trump's corner.

Liberal Hater - LA Times: www.latimes.com...

It's going to be so much fun watching Mainstream Media, liberal pundits, Dem voters and all Anti-Trumpers, experience every manner of mental and physical trauma when the TRUTHS are revealed!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
CAREFULLY CONCEALED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA (Heard this on FoxNews this evening)

Joe Biden has been operated on for a series of BRAIN ANEURYSMS.

Source: www.delawareonline.com... 961002/

The guest physician talking with Tucker Carlson said the type of surgery Joe Biden had, can lead to blood seepage as the patient ages, and decreased mental acuity. He has witnessed this in his patients. Sounds exactly like what we're seeing in the Democrat Presidential front-runner.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
GO COMMAND DECODE of 1 of 3 POTUS tweets about phone calls to governors today - link:

Just talked to Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina as Hurricane Dorian ominously comes up the East Coast. We are monitoring it at the @WhiteHouse, ready to assist via our great team over at @FEMA, who are already on site. We are with you all the way North Carolina. BE SAFE!

7:27 PM - 5 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 7:27 points to Q727 :

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.83 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:12:25 (EST)
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Q

2) +1200 rule gives Q1927

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.168 📁
Aug 19 2018 14:05:47 (EST)
[Cause]
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
[Effect]
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
"The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons."
"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."
NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12. In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."
+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS

+ 45,000 sealed indictments
www.military.com...📁
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.breitbart.com...📁
Nothing to See Here.
Q

3) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:
JGRCNCHDECWWHFEMAWNCBESAFE = 232
Equivalents: george washington bridge, mark elliot zuckerberg, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, hashtag service above
self, charles ryan crowton, Trilateral Comission

Q232:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

This is a GO COMMAND!!!! =

Confirm GO Twitter, POTUS Account...

edit on 5-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Where are you seeing that admission, cwm?

"“If 8chan comes back online, it will be done when 8chan develops additional tools to counter illegal content under United States law,” Watkins said in the statement released by his lawyer."

There's no need to stay offline, unless you've already allowed illegal content. Otherwise, 8-chan could come back online tonight and work to strengthen its safeguards even more.

We've heard of far more threats, manifestos, and murders live-streamed on Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat.

Chasing 8-chan proves that we elect those humans with the least common-sense, to Congress.

Putting so much energy into banning the weapons (so-called "assault" rifles) that account for only 4% of the shootings, is another example of how out of touch our representatives are.

But we elect and re-elect them over and over again.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If Dorian has passed, and only a few U.S. deaths, you may be right.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS Tweet DECODE:
Part 1

After almost 3 years in my Administration, Jason Greenblatt will be leaving to pursue work in the private sector. Jason has been a loyal and great friend and fantastic lawyer....

11:45 AM - 5 Sep 2019

Part 2

....His dedication to Israel and to seeking peace between Israel and the Palestinians won’t be forgotten. He will be missed. Thank you Jason!

1) Timestamp of 11:45 AM points to Q1145:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 18f5fc No.1032326 📁
Apr 13 2018 21:07:44 (EST)
Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.

Q

Is Q1145 a "GO" message from POTUS, via the Tweet?

[/quote/]

Looks like this is exactly that.
edit on 5-9-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Don't know what I'm doing

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Good evening, everyone.

I noticed someone caught the CIA tweet including the book The Hunt for Red October.

On the same day (today) the US Naval Institute tweeted a scene from the movie.
mobile.twitter.com...

If I didn't know better I'd say this is a message of some sort.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
DECODE of 2 of 3 POTUS tweets about phone calls to governors today - link:

Just spoke to Governor @HenryMcMaster of South Carolina regarding Hurricane Dorian. I informed Henry that we are monitoring South Carolina and stand by ready to assist. Be safe everyone, we are totally with you!

7:35 PM - 5 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 07:35 points to Q735:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No.343019 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:38:19 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 91a1c7 No.342919 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:32:20 (EST)
>>342895
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?
>>342919
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Which option?

Q

(Date stamp of Feb 11 2018 resolves to 2+1+1+2 = 6, 1+8 = 9, therefore Sept 6th)

2) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:
JGHMMSCHDIHSCB = 126
Equivalents: create the dream, Lord of light, witch hunt. wormwood,
eleven eleven, Keanu Reeves, New Orleans, Dionysus, Oroville Dam

Q126:

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148455482 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:56:17 (EST)
Previous was deleted. Curious.
+++
++
+

Q

This may cross reference the GO command in my previous decode which was deleted from /qresearch/.
The +s may also mean 3, 2, 1... GO

Note timestamp of 18:56:17 = (1+8) 9 = Sept, 5/6th, Q
edit on 5-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I managed to flub that last reply.

I was trying to point out that RSHS had decoded a POTUS tweet from earlier today which pointed to Q1145 in which a seemingly Go is given for a missle launch. Then later today a Warthog "accidentally" fires a rocket in AZ.

FYI: a nickname for GHWB is HUGE BERSERK REBEL WARTHOG. Any chance of a connection?
edit on 5-9-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Yup

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, Note the "GO Command" decode I just posted also had "Red1_Red2_" in it... Hunt for RED October.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Heh, that was me and why I listed all the book titles. The books fit exactly on some of what we been researching from day 1.

The Naval Institute tweeted that Red October image back on Aug 8th. Think I posted that one many pages back.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Seems like maybe things are about to heat up.

Let's get this over with.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oops. My bad. Missed it.

Still, definitely seems like they're at the very least giving a not-so-subtle nod to Q.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Putting so much energy into banning the weapons (so-called "assault" rifles) that account for only 4% of the shootings, is another example of how out of touch our representatives are.

2nd amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It is not so much about assault weapons as it is mission creep. First ban 'so called' assault weapons', then hand guns with large magazines, then simple hand guns til only single shot rifles for hunting are allowed.

Want to get rid of mass murders, get rid of the MSM, soro's funded peeps, CIA/MKUltra and FBI who want to use these people for their agenda.

My God, how many multiple mass shooting have we heard of where the FBI knew.

Peter Strokz being CIA and working for FBI has not been forgotten. How many others are there?

edit on 5-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
DECODE of 3 of 3 POTUS tweets about phone calls to governors today - link:

Just got off the phone with Governor Brian Kemp (@GovKemp) of Georgia. Happy to hear that things are looking good for everyone. I stand by ready to assist, along with our great team at @FEMA – we’re with you ALL THE WAY!

7:44 PM - 5 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 07:44 points to Q744

The same picture in another Q post appeared in one of my decodes yesterday... WATCH THE WATER!!
Note from date stamp (Feb) 12 2018 gives 1+2+2=5, 1+8 = 9.... Sep 5th!

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
JGBKGKGHIFEMAALLTHEWAY = 204
Equivalents: cryptocurrency, eric jon boerner is all, CNN lost its minds,
very stable genius, targeted individuals, the hidden Merovingian,
Jason and the golden fleece, the final countdown, benevolent pleiadians,
Silvio Berlusconi

Q204:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gq87sJf0 No.150559381 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:32:01 (EST)
Anonymous ID: QAPSaY3V No.150559263 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:30:47 (EST)
>>150559154
What's up Q, please tell me life will get better. Growing tired and need hope.
>>150559263
We are winning bigly.
Q

Note timestamp has a MIRROR of 23 and has 5by5 because 23:32 = 2+3:3+2 = 5:5

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
8chan could be back online as soon as next week, lawyer says

According to Watkins’s lawyer, Benjamin Barr, 8chan’s owners hope to have the site back online in the next week or so. In his prepared remarks for the committee, Watkins said that 8chan is currently “offline voluntarily” and that it may come back online soon, once the site “is able to develop additional tools to counter illegal content under United States law.”

“This isn’t written in stone, but somewhere around a week, they hope to be back,” Barr said.

Who or what else besides Q and the Q autists were using the Chan that are no longer able to? What if the shut down wasn't about Q at all, or even the "manifesto" C_A nonsense, but Controller systems being ended?

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join