It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

@paulfurber

DJT did post a few twits with Chralie Kirk and Trish Regan as tags. Admittedly I rarely notice the tags but I checked their twits.

Connection: DECLAS cum DECLASS.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

San Francisco officials brand NRA a ‘domestic terrorist organization’

More loose-cannon virtue signaling. A telling habit of the Progressives is that they are unwilling to tend to stated political responsibilities (responsible governance of a city in this case) and go off on national and international causes that have nothing to do with their jobs.

Put briefly, they don't want to stay in their swim lanes.

London's mayor just did the same rubbish. With his city in the grip of soaring knife crime, he ran off to Gdansk in Poland to attend a festival there that was meant as a rebuke to remembrance ceremonies in Warsaw organized by the national government. Dumb enough that Gdansk's city government got up to that stunt (considering some of the first shots of World War II in Europe were fired there: Westerplatte), but there was zero reason for Khan to be there. Signaling his virtue while London bleeds.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

The Hidden Meaning behind the Number 17 and the Path to Beyond

The number 17 holds a curious spot to many mysteries. As mentioned in the article entitled, The Mystifying and Recurrent Number of 17, the date of 17 appears numerous times in connection to the mystery of Rennes le Chateau.

......Looking into the history of the number does provide an astonishing possibility. I feel, at least as one reason for the persistent use of 17 in the various enigmas, is its associations with the number 153, the fish, and most of all, the vesica piscis. Valuable insight is realized by exploring these relationships
In the last chapter of the Gospel John, verse 11, the miraculous catch of fish is told. The tale states specifically that 153 large fish were netted by the disciples. Many scholars have debated on why such a precise number was applied. Some feel there is nothing to it; while others believe the number must possess a veiled knowledge.

An amazing aspect of the number 153 is that the first 17 integers sum to this number (1+2+3+4…..+17=153). This direct relationship between 17 and 153 was significant to St. Augustine. He believed the number 17 was special because it was the sum of the 7 gifts of the Spirit and the 10 commandments. This combination of the old and new covenant (Law and Spirit), and the fact that 153 encompassed the ‘first 17’, led St. Augustine to propose 153 saints will rise from the dead at the world’s end. Here, one may even question if the month January, as the ‘first’ month, along with the date 17, might allude to ‘first 17’, and therefore 153......

Found the above an interesting take on 17 - As it does seem to pop up everywhere
The Mystifying and Recurrent Number of 17

I forgot.... There is thread on ATS about the number 17 that I participated in way before I knew about Q. The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?
In it I go down the rabbit hole with the OP and find some mathematical and perhaps deeper significance to the number 17 as it creates a countdown from 8-9. Here is my response. Page 3
Summary:

17x1=17 1+7=8
17x2=34 3+4=7
17x3=51 5+1=6.......
It keeps doing this down to
17x9=153 1+5+3=9

Sequence will looks like this
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 9

Then number the sequence
1st number is 8 9th number is 9
Like this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 9

Notice we have
18 27 36 54 63 72 81 99
All equally 9 digit sums.

I made up some spiritual significance to the countdown, you read it in my post.

Anyway. I thought I’d add my experience with numbers and their significance.

If your interested there is another thread I did on a similar concept. It is about a number matrix I made that generates shapes.
Link here. Thread Link

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

....Trump is doing to China is not lost on the rest of the world. Europe has had among the most protectionist policies forever. They’re sitting there and saying, gee, are we next? Maybe you are! We’ve got to change the rules. The U.S. can’t defend the world and pay for it........
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019
link

Space4th ?

Defend the world against an off world threat?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So according to these progressives, NRA = Terrorist Group,
but Antifa = "left-leaning protest group"

Telling...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@paulfurber

DJT did post a few twits with Chralie Kirk and Trish Regan as tags. Admittedly I rarely notice the tags but I checked their twits.

Connection: DECLAS cum DECLASS.

Nice

Not unrelated: Back in 1991, George Bush Sr. would constantly mispronounce Saddam Hussein's name. He would pronounce it with the accent on the first syllable (SAD-am) instead of on the second syllable (Sa-DAM). Different sources give the meaning of "SAD-am" in Arabic as "beggar" or "little shoe shine boy." So, you know Bush was doing it deliberately.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont have much to say about Q or anything directly related to Q, but this hit a nerve with me;

In doing that San Francisco didn't just declare the NRA a domestic terrorist org, they also just designated every member to be a domestic terrorist. This is beyond foolish for multiple reasons. 1. Now they don't need to "take" the guns from people, this designation with an addition to "red flag" laws will strip law abiding citizens of their weapons. "You're a terrorist, Harry!" and that's all it's going to take. I personally think that designation should be paid close attention to.

source

Hopefully the NRA organizes a boycott of San Francisco and all businesses located in that city.

Unfortunately that will just give San Fracisco what they want. They claim the whole premise of doing that is to take money from the NRA by way of effectively forbidding businesses to do business with the NRA.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: imthegoat

More loose-cannon virtue signaling. A telling habit of the Progressives is that they are unwilling to tend to stated political responsibilities (responsible governance of a city in this case) and go off on national and international causes that have nothing to do with their jobs.

Put briefly, they don't want to stay in their swim lanes.

London's mayor just did the same rubbish. With his city in the grip of soaring knife crime, he ran off to Gdansk in Poland to attend a festival there that was meant as a rebuke to remembrance ceremonies in Warsaw organized by the national government. Dumb enough that Gdansk's city government got up to that stunt (considering some of the first shots of World War II in Europe were fired there: Westerplatte), but there was zero reason for Khan to be there. Signaling his virtue while London bleeds.

Cheers

London is a horrible waste of a city thanks to Khan. Why he was placed in Office just shows the simple minded stupidity by the populace, much like in the US with the liberals and gun control. Confoundly stupid IMO.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont have much to say about Q or anything directly related to Q, but this hit a nerve with me;

In doing that San Francisco didn't just declare the NRA a domestic terrorist org, they also just designated every member to be a domestic terrorist.
source

Keep your eyes on the puppet master strings !

REPORT: Soros Spends MILLIONS Lobbying, Now Targeting Guns

Liberal billionaire George Soros’s advocacy organizations are lobbying lawmakers on Capitol Hill to repeal an act protecting firearms manufacturers from liability for gun crimes including murder, disclosure forms show.
......Further in the report, the Free Beacon makes note of an alliance between Soros and Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), as follows: Schiff previously appeared at a secretive gathering of Democracy Alliance, the left’s largest donor club cofounded by Soros, in D.C. last November. He gave the group a closed-door briefing, the Free Beacon reported. The president of Democracy Alliance, Gara LaMarche, was previously the director of Soros’s lobbying outfit and now sits on its board of directors.

edit on 942019 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

PM reply waiting for you....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Keep your eyes on the puppet master strings !

And there are lots of puppets with lots of strings...

Soros-Funded St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner Refuses to Charge Killer of 7-Year-Old Child Despite Suspect’s Confession

Far left billionaire George Soros has been systematically targeting district attorney races throughout the United States. Several of his candidates have already won. His goal is to create havoc in communities.

In St. Louis City far left lunatic Kim Gardner took money from Soros in her race for St. Louis Circuit Attorney. Soros funded PAC even released an ad in support of this far left and unqualified nutcase.

Kim Gardner created a list of originally 28 police officers but now the list is over 50 police officers who she will not accept their work because she claims they are racists.

Last week a suspect was arrested in the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Xavier Usanga in north St. Louis last Monday evening. According to KSDK Usanga was shot and killed while playing outside of his Hyde Park home Monday, according to St. Louis Metro Police Cheif John Hayden. An 18-year-old man standing nearby was injured in the backyard of the Usangas’ home, in the 3500 block of North 14th Street, just after 5 p.m. Monday evening. The suspect confessed to the shooting that killed 7-year-old Usanga. But when they brought this confession and evidence to the St. Louis City’s circuit attorney’s office Kim Gardner threw it out. Gardner said based on current evidence she was not able to determine who was responsible for the child’s death. Again… The suspect confessed to the crime but that was not enough for this radical lunatic in the Circuit Attorney’s Office.

So Soros funded Circuit Attorney’s deciding cases on political ideology (of the puppet master) and not facts of cases...

Source

Here’s why George Soros, liberal groups are spending big to help decide who’s your next D.A.

Soros, whose spending as of this week in California topped $2.7 million, is the most visible part of the national movement to sway county prosecutor races. Since 2014, he has spent more than $16 million in 17 county races in other states. His favored candidates won in 13.

Old Article on Soros, but relevant.
edit on 4 9 19 by Diaspar because: Q

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: realized my post was political baiting or something...thought I'd delete it before MODS do.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Purely just a hunch based on Q drop decode puzzles despite Q comes across as anti-Masonic (disinfo?), along with some significant numbers which have meaning in Freemasonry along with one of their mottos "ORDO AB CHAO" or Order out of Chaos. We certainly have alot of chaos today. Many of the founding fathers were Freemasons and patriotic.

Gematria is derived from geometry and some say it's derived from knowledge of writing. The masonic "G" I believe symbolizes that all created things are modifications of the one primal Spirit; or something to that effect.

Freemasonry is filled with practices that shift us to new perspectives. The contemplation of the vastness of time. The mysterious inevitability of death. The unlimited bounds of love. The power of symbols.

Many of the Q drops are cleverily crafted that only those in the know understand the meaning.

We've all noticed the reoccurring pattern of specific numbers in the news which are often contrived stories to fit an agenda.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the US is headquartered in DC, about a mile from the White House. Big power structure.

Synchronistic coincidences which maybe nothing or maybe something.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Update on the boat fire:

33 bodies have now been recovered following Monday's fatal boat fire off the coast of Ventura, California. 1 victim is still missing. @OANN

Twitter

33 (!!!) dead

1 missing. Who is it? Could they be the perpetrator of this disaster??
(I hope not. I hope this was a tragic accident, but my first thought is otherwise)
edit on 4 9 19 by Diaspar because: Q

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The meme makers here should check this out.

Meme contest at the Trump Doral in Miami.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
On top of all the other number 17 synchronicities Google apparently just released Android 10 aka Android Q !

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes. That's been talked about for the past few weeks.
Particularly how every Android OS has been named by alphabet nomenclature until this one.

Either they couldn't find a good dessert starting with "Q"
or (far more likely)
They will not do anything that might acknowledge Q's existence!!

edit on 4 9 19 by Diaspar because: grammar

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just a reminder for tomorrow...

What time is this happening does anyone know?

I wonder if they will try to lay some of the blame of Odessa on 8chan / Q

(That's if they actually acknowledge Q at all)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
care, I would read the Comey reply penultimate sentence as:

"Stay True to your Mission" - CAPS = STM = Seize The moment?

Therefore I agree, he's still dangerous and calling for action!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Jason Goodman Interview Suzanna Troy who had a rather interesting interaction with JE and GM in the 90's

The middle section of the interview is off topic.

Not known previously: Evidently JE had an "office" in The Limited offices in Ohio, or at the very least was known there as Suzanna called there and asked for JE and was inter-office directed. Weird.

The reason I am dropping this is for more EsoteriQa reasons. Notice her "infatuation" with him even after all of this - she cannot really help herself when speaking of how "handsome" he is.

She also HATES GM. Yin/Yang, Good Cop/Bad Cop etc...

What is important to see is the pattern, the "charming" "clever" "impish" blah blah blah JE was "fun" to her. This is AN ACT, it is AN ACT, there is nothing genuine about it, yet for many they simply cannot tell the difference when the hypnotic effect is in place.

Bill Clinton is famous for this, the charming rapist.

There are many ways to control another, charming is one, power is another, hate another, fear another and some 'beings' combine all with more sinister efforts. But is an act, a powerful act, with very LONG TERM effects.

Note my last line, Suzanna still sees him has "handsome" even after knowing it was all lie to control her. Years later she is STILL devoting her energy to IT/him just as IT/him had designed - the goal is ENERGY direction.

I mention this because so often we in the cheap seats say "ah, I never would have fallen..." but this is a very very sophisticated system of control and these monsters seek out those who can be influenced by IT/them.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join