It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So now let’s take a look at the Odessa shooting victims...

heavy.com...

“An active shooter in Odessa and Midland, Texas, killed at least 7 people, including a 15-year-old girl, and injured at least 24 people, including a 17-month-old girl and three police officers.”

Aww, HECK NO! 17 month old girl. (17 year old girl in boat fire...). Beyond sucking majorly, there is 17 again. Like another threat to Q.

This is an older article, but in the wiki says this:

“A spree shooting occurred on August 31, 2019, when multiple people were shot from a vehicle traveling between the Texas cities of Odessa and Midland.[1] Eight people, including the perpetrator, were killed, and 25, including three police officers, were injured.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...

25+8=33, again our other magic number...

“August 31, 2019
3:17 p.m. (CDT UTC−05:00)”

Hey, 17 shows here again

“The shooter killed seven people, ranging in age from 15 to 57.[9][10] Seventeen more were hospitalized for injuries.[11]”

So 25 injured, but guess how many were hospitalized... 17 of course. 33 & 17 at both Odessa and boat fire.

It feels to me that 33 is aggressively targeting 17. This pattern is getting more than interesting...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGs NEEDED

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

The Hidden Meaning behind the Number 17 and the Path to Beyond

The number 17 holds a curious spot to many mysteries. As mentioned in the article entitled, The Mystifying and Recurrent Number of 17, the date of 17 appears numerous times in connection to the mystery of Rennes le Chateau.

......Looking into the history of the number does provide an astonishing possibility. I feel, at least as one reason for the persistent use of 17 in the various enigmas, is its associations with the number 153, the fish, and most of all, the vesica piscis. Valuable insight is realized by exploring these relationships
In the last chapter of the Gospel John, verse 11, the miraculous catch of fish is told. The tale states specifically that 153 large fish were netted by the disciples. Many scholars have debated on why such a precise number was applied. Some feel there is nothing to it; while others believe the number must possess a veiled knowledge.

An amazing aspect of the number 153 is that the first 17 integers sum to this number (1+2+3+4…..+17=153). This direct relationship between 17 and 153 was significant to St. Augustine. He believed the number 17 was special because it was the sum of the 7 gifts of the Spirit and the 10 commandments. This combination of the old and new covenant (Law and Spirit), and the fact that 153 encompassed the ‘first 17’, led St. Augustine to propose 153 saints will rise from the dead at the world’s end. Here, one may even question if the month January, as the ‘first’ month, along with the date 17, might allude to ‘first 17’, and therefore 153......

Found the above an interesting take on 17 - As it does seem to pop up everywhere
The Mystifying and Recurrent Number of 17

edit on 942019 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You're not alone on that topic. You're not going to pick up on it overnight.
I've periodically watched his shorter vids (under 20 min) for past several months and still don't know how he so quickly finds the word/phrases matching a sequence of common numbers which correlates to a tragic event on any given day. He uses an esoteric method based on Jewish Kabbalah, although he rarely uses the Jewish Gematria ciphers.

He also does frequent livestreams and has callers ask him to decode a specific recent tragic event using his Gematria skills. He does this in real-time without any prior research into xyz event. He does seem to know quite alot of history on (Scottish Rite) Freemasonry in some of his videos.

Granted some of his decodes I find way out in left field.
He spent 5 years writing a book that supposedly explains it all.

I just find it all intriguing on how a set of numbers equating to a word/name/date/phrase for a tragic event is often repeated over and over. Coincidence? Sure but, how many coincidences does it take before you start seeing a reoccurring pattern and start to ponder hey, there is something going here.

You might find it easier to browse over his blog site and punch a number (11, 33, 39, 47, 58, 119, 911, etc) into his blog search box and read through some of his posts.

All coincidental nonsense or something else? The choice is yours.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Didn't want to edit the 17 post ---- so 153 huh

Qmap 153

Why Donald Trump
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
14 Nov 2017 - 9:25:09 PM
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn. ....... continued

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All this talk of purple. Second to the robes of an emperor, it represents death.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The number 153 is associated with the Vesica Piscis, which the Greeks and Pythagoras referred to as "The Matrix" and "Doorway to Life".

It has also been noted that the Tetragrammaton (in Hebrew, is the four-letter biblical name of the God of Israel) occurs 153 times in the Book of Genesis.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hundreds of Names in Sealed Epstein Materials, Judge Told

A lawyer for alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein told a judge that hundreds of names of people associated with the late money manager should be made public in documents that are currently sealed in a defamation lawsuit.

On Wednesday, Maxwell’s lawyer, Jeffrey Pagliuca, told the judge that hundreds of names appear in the documents that are still under review, and that the materials also include an address book with about 1,000 names. He said many of the documents should remain sealed because they weren’t entered into evidence before the case settled.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q = 17

Mason = 4 + 1 + 1 + 6 + 5 = 17 (Full Reduction)

......nah!

Just a coincidence.....right?

Wouldn't it be freaky if when we find out who has been posting as Q on 8Chan is a/are Freemason(s)? Like Q said, "Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here." (Q#920)

ETA: "White Hat" Mason(s), that is.

edit on 4-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ironically, I've wondered just that since this past January.

Meanwhile,

Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam says controversial extradition bill has been fully withdrawn

In her pre-recorded message Ms Lam said the government would "formally withdraw the bill in order to fully allay public concerns".

She said the protests had "shocked and saddened the Hong Kong people" and the violence was "pushing Hong Kong towards a highly dangerous situation".

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein had a 'Frankenstein'-like plan to analyze human DNA in the US Virgin Islands

Jeffrey Epstein received a valuable tax break on the basis of an outlandish business plan to study people's DNA on a Caribbean island and sell the resulting data to drug manufacturers.

"What Southern Trust will do will be basically organizing mathematical algorithms so that if I want to know what my predisposition is for cancer we can now have my genes specifically sequenced," Epstein said.

The plan had three main elements: First, a small team of scientists would gather genetic material from people living in St. Thomas and sequence their DNA to create catalog of population-level genetics data. Second, the team would design a search engine that would allow them to look for links to particular diseases. Finally, they would create a "virtual laboratory" for performing experiments using computer models.

"What he is describing is not within the realm of possibilities today, and probably not for at least 500 years. It's clear that he didn't have a deep understanding of any of the science behind this," Otte said.

Epstein seemingly knew that his ideas sounded far-fetched. At one point during the testimony, he told the commissioners, "I am not a mad man."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

psalms 118 22

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The cornerstone (or foundation stone or setting stone) is the first stone set in the construction of a masonry foundation. All other stones will be set in reference to this stone, thus determining the position of the entire structure.
~ Link

"All other stones" would include the keystone.

Q Drop # 271 ~ qmap.pub...

Keystone Sig Confirmed
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
5 Dec 2017 - 4:06:49 PM
Anonymous
5 Dec 2017 - 4:05:45 PM
>>38467
Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone

Q then confirms Anon's speculation:

>>38503

Notice the date stamp:

Dec 5 2017

= D5 17

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I dont have much to say about Q or anything directly related to Q, but this hit a nerve with me;

San Francisco officials brand NRA a ‘domestic terrorist organization’

In doing that San Francisco didn't just declare the NRA a domestic terrorist org, they also just designated every member to be a domestic terrorist. This is beyond foolish for multiple reasons. 1. Now they don't need to "take" the guns from people, this designation with an addition to "red flag" laws will strip law abiding citizens of their weapons. "You're a terrorist, Harry!" and that's all it's going to take. I personally think that designation should be paid close attention to.

source

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

May I ask why you've wondered whether Q are Masons? Since January, 2019?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Did you see this?

Il lhan Omar's husband is divorcing her.

She's been having an affair with a married political consultant, who is leaving his wife to be with Illhan.
Consider, she comes from a society where her husband could literally kill her for what she's done, and she has the nerve to lecture us on how intolerant we are.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont have much to say about Q or anything directly related to Q, but this hit a nerve with me;

San Francisco officials brand NRA a ‘domestic terrorist organization’

In doing that San Francisco didn't just declare the NRA a domestic terrorist org, they also just designated every member to be a domestic terrorist. This is beyond foolish for multiple reasons. 1. Now they don't need to "take" the guns from people, this designation with an addition to "red flag" laws will strip law abiding citizens of their weapons. "You're a terrorist, Harry!" and that's all it's going to take. I personally think that designation should be paid close attention to.

source

Hopefully the NRA organizes a boycott of San Francisco and all businesses located in that city.
edit on 4-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The number 153 is the mystic number of Path 17 from Binah to Tiphareth on the Tree of Life.

(This path casts a light upon darkness.) Where have we heard that?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

hopefully at some point we can reach the consensus that everything relates to Q by 6 degrees or less

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I live in Europe. Today while working I checked the time and it was 17:17 which I think is the first time ever to happen since I started following the Q phenomenon or at least it's definitely the first time I took notice. Your post shows in my time zone as

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 17:15
17:00 on the clock is the same as 5pm. Tomorrow is the 5th of September when we are hoping to learn a bit more about wether or not Q will be posting again because 8chan owner Jim Watkins is to testify before the House committee.

"Now They're Just Gone": A Family Of 5, High Schoolers, A Father And His Daughter Among California Boat Fire Victims

"The biggest thing for me is that on August 17 my sisters were in my wedding," Olson told BuzzFeed News on Tuesday night. "Angela was my maid of honor. She sang me a song for her maid of honor speech. Everything was so normal then...and now they're just gone."

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

and she has the nerve to lecture us on how intolerant we are.

Oh, the hypocrisy is rich all right, but OTOH, she is acting like much of the Washington DC class: failing to set a good example.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join