It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thinking about definitions... the "right under our noses" kind.

Mentor

Minder.

Anyone who has worked for large organizations knows they are fond of "mentorship".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sab you have a PM.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hi WC, I'll take a closer look when back at laptop in 5 hours or so...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Table 29 also resolves to 911!

The date + time stamp adds to 39 too!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The color purple is royal and elegant, mysterious and powerful. It represents royalty, mysticism and the supernatural. Purple is a bold, active color.

What I've been doing for a while when researching things like tptb etc, is typing occult in to my search bar with the thing I want to research.
Colours and their powers are important to the magi

I think your question may have been rhetorical but purple is an important colour to these folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Purple was the color of imperial Rome, reserved for the emperor.

Cheers

edit on 4-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: add note

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From 'The Big League' article you linked to:

Using numbers related to Gematria (which is apparently something that exists), [Zacchary K.] Hubbard goes through a dizzying explanation of how everything in both games was a farce, with a completely scripted outcome.

I'm sorry EMN, but I don't understand Gematria; thus, I'm unable to assess Mr Hubbard's work properly.

Gamatria certainly appears to be a 'lateral' form of thinking (Edward de Bono), that's for sure! Rel's and others' decodes here of Q posts and POTUS tweets, while fascinating, go way beyond my ability to comprehend them to any helpful depth.

Also, I'm still looking into the Black Nobility info you posted earlier. That's something I can wrap my brain around but...so far, I haven't found any credible sources backing up the claims made by the likes of Wes Penre, Sitchin, et al...so I'm having a difficult time reaching any solid conclusions.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Lots to digest for sure.

That's the understatement of the day, haha!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This is the type of stuff that gets my blood pumping! I have all the same tools this guy has (Parrot OS FTW!). Looks like it might be time to retreat into my dark cave and see what I can see!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A lot going on in Courts across the country this month .... And I thought August was supposed to be HOt HoT hOT lol

Status hearing set in R. Kelly's federal case in Chicago

R. Kelly is expected to appear at a status hearing a day after jail personnel moved him into the general inmate population following a complaint from his his attorneys that he was being held in solitary in a restrictive section of a federal jail in Chicago.

Another thing I'm noticing is John Durham's name is being mentioned more and more as of late in news searches ...... This was not the case a week or so ago - was like he was non existent ......

Google target of new U.S. antitrust probe by state attorneys general

More than 30 U.S. state attorneys general are readying an investigation into Alphabet Inc's Google for potential antitrust violations, a source knowledgeable about the probe said on Tuesday. Texas leads the group of 30-plus attorneys general, which plans to announce the probe on Sept. 9, the source said.

On a different topic
Epstein's Blackmail Tapes

......In July when feds invaded Epstein’s $56-million Manhattan home—which was also extensively wired with video-surveillance equipment—they reportedly found not several nude photographs of underage girls, they also discovered CDs locked in a safe that had handwritten labels including a description—“young [name] + [name].”

Some even suspect that Epstein’s massive wealth, which confused many people because they had no idea what he actually did for a living, came almost exclusively from him running the most well-organized high-tech sexual blackmail operation in world history.......

edit on 942019 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Re: CERN

Imagine being so arrogant you wish to guess at re-creating an alleged explosion that started life... on a living being with people, plants, animals, insects, and more living within! And demand the taxpaying public make it happen.

Another thing that concerns me ... when the first a-bombs were detonated, scientists didn't fully understand the effects of a component called electromagnetic pulse. The "reach" of EMP wasn't recognized until a large bomb affected power systems in Hawaii in 1962.

Lights out in Hawaii, 1962

I am wary that the scientists who work for CERN are looking for fame in favor of working safely -- indicators like the flashy names they use ("God particle" etc., hubris anyone?) -- and weird bits like animal activity supposedly causing the accelerator to fail. I'd rather not see the CERN researchers trigger unexpected effects because they misjudged the process like earlier scientists underestimated the reach and effects of EMP ...

Cheers

edit on 4-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: update per PokeyJoe comment

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, really "God Particle" does not mean what most think it to mean. God Particle is actually short for "Goddamn Particle" because of how elusive and hard to find it is. It is not a term of endearment.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks PokeyJoe, I didn't know that.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So it seems that a Q post from exactly 1 year ago today predicted the major DECLAS talk that we are now having.....very curious.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Just read through his tweets!!

Rudy Giuliani
‏Verified account @RudyGiuliani

"James Cardinal Comey will go down in history as the most unethical FBI Director. He is a leaker and a liar and seems like he is proud of it."

AND
"IG report found Comey leaked and lied (was less than candid) as FBI Director. We all know he fixed the Hillary massive email, phone and server destruction case and tried to frame @realDonaldTrump. What a legacy! Oh, he prosecuted Martha Stewart for lying."

twitter.com...

"James Cardinal Comey" ?!

Is that seriously his middle name?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Good to hear from you! I've been thinking for months now that the only way to "fix" this...is the "Sum of all Fears"
I hope I am wrong but, their claws are in tight.

/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

3 of the 7 Q drops with Sum in them..depict this triangle in some way... why?

qmap.pub...

I said this when Trump was first elected, and I still stand by it:

Trump will either save our country, or he'll prove that our country is beyond salvation.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is that seriously his middle name?

No, it is "Brien".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, really "God Particle" does not mean what most think it to mean. God Particle is actually short for "Goddamn Particle" because of how elusive and hard to find it is. It is not a term of endearment.

True. The name has caused the particle to take on a vastly-exaggerated importance in pop-sci culture.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So how that wall coming along

Awesome I say

www.trumpwall.construction...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Straight up Ritual sacrifice..Why do they love Purple?..Hey Prince!!

Interesting read about Saint Germain

The ascended master Saint Germain is the chohan of the seventh ray and sponsor of the United States of America. He is a master alchemist of the sacred fire who comes bearing the gift of the violet flame of freedom for world transmutation.

As chohan, or lord, of the seventh ray, Saint Germain initiates our souls in the science and ritual of transmutation through the violet flame. Saint Germain and Portia deliver to the people of God the dispensation for the seventh age and the seventh ray—the violet ray of freedom, justice, mercy, alchemy and sacred ritual—a new lifewave, a new civilization, a new energy.

Creepy stuff.

Now for something even more weird found this from the same site
Who Will Rescue the Children

Beloved hearts, chaos is in the land and it is high time that a movement be born for the rescue of the little children who are abused, misused, and sold early in life into prostitution. Beloved ones, when a nation desecrates the little child, what is there left of human dignity? For the child is always holy. The child is the vessel of the Manchild and is the one who comes bearing truly the Light of Christ—the infant who shall become the Son of God.

edit on 4-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join