It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hello cranky. It's good to see you posting more often again.

Are you talking about seeing the white orbs? I've been able to see them for years, but it was only yesterday that I was watching the clouds while we had some thunderheads in the area and saw the best display of them I've seen yet. Bigger and brighter. It was as you said...The sun was out, but it kept disappearing behind the clouds. Good lighting.

At any rate, thanks for the response. The stuff I saw this afternoon was impressive! Fast moving upright white-ish "mist" is the best way to describe it. Incredibly fast. And as I moved to a different vantage point to see if I could catch another sight of it I saw it darting off between the trees off in the distance. Normally it seems like I only catch one glimpse of that sort of thing and it's gone, but this one today was, as I said, impressive. And powerful I feel like.

Nice!!!

All of the above really. But my hint was for folks anywhere at anytime wishing to see something interesting. Some of the above requires more of the conditions as you observed.

For sure, I have notice a huge uptick in what you observed (now is the time Observer1
) in various areas not before seen.

I have a friend and colleaQue that was snapping some pretty good pics recently but when he catches one of his brand coming out of a mountain we'll talk.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Lindsay Graham has formally requested the release of the FISA warrant docs.

"Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
3m
BREAKING: In a new letter to Attorney General Barr, Senate Judiciary Chair Graham has formally requested the declassification and release of all FISA warrant applications targeting "anyone associated with the Trump campaign," including Flynn, Manafort and Papadopoulos"

Also, this other stuff which I believe is the FBI docs on Christopher Steele as an informant. The briefings of the interactions between him and FBI agents.

"Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
2m
BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Chair Graham has formally requested that AG Barr declassify and publicly release the FD-1023s, or confidential human source reports, summarizing briefings between FBI agents Pientka and Gaeta and informant Christopher Steele during the 2016 campaign"

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Facebook Loses Facial Recognition Appeal, Could Face Billions in Losses

The class action suit involving facial recognition technology hinges on the court’s interpretation of landmark facial recognition legislation, the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA), which went into effect in 2008 – several years before Facebook began using facial recognition technology to create the “tag suggestions” feature for photos uploaded to the social media platform.

So, it was big news when the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that, indeed, there was a class of plaintiffs who could formally bring the case against Facebook. As the federal appeals court ruled, this class consists of “Facebook users in Illinois for whom Facebook created and stored a face template after June 7, 2011.” The limitation of this class to Illinois is important because Illinois is the state where the BIPA went into effect. But even limiting the plaintiffs to Illinois – one of America’s most populous states – is not going to help Facebook much, because the total number of those impacted within the state could be close to 7 million users.

"9th Circuit"

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, note the first 2 replies to that POTUS tweet on the FBI are by David Rothschild - I think that implies some importance to POTUS tweet?

POTUS tweet and David Rothschild's replies

Also the timestamp of POTUS tweet is 08:53 which points to Q853...
...and Q2053

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: af75ef No.2831975 📁
Sep 1 2018 09:39:54 (EST)
www.judicialwatch.org...📁
"And, I hope you and Chris enjoy your time in the Land of Alice and the MH–all the best from Hanoi–H"
Nothing to See Here.
Q

Now this is interesting because:

1) today is a 1 year delta from the Q post date - remembering that we are 2 days ahead of schedule!!

2) The post timestamp of 09:39:54 =
9:3 = Sep 3rd
9:5 = Sep 5th
4 = 2nd marker in countdown from 5 to 1

Note that I pointed out the first marker earlier today in this post where POTUS tweet time was 05:39 pointing to Q539.

If you look back through my 5 tweet post codes today there are a few items with 9/3, 9/5 and 5, 4 in...

I think these relate to the predicted countdown in Q365:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5

“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?

CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Terminal 5 = Q's last posts on 5th = [Self destruction]?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I've noticed an increased sense of "not being alone" and being more wary over the last 48 hours.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Observationalist

Interesting slant thanks Observationalist!!

I wish I'd listened closer in my Philosophy of Ideas lectures now.

You don’t need to learn it you are experiencing Philosophy. You know there is more than just the form of things, more than just our sense to trust. You are out of the cave.

This is the idea Plato was impressing on with his Allegory of the Cave.

If you don’t have time

If you have time

Relevant as Q seems to be using the Socratic method to engage and educate a group of people.

We can’t just go back in the cave and think they will love us and want to be free like us. The deception is deep and anything that messes with their reality will be difficult for them to swallow.

Hence Q slowly exposing and not point fingers and yelling yet, But allowing real understanding by letting the individual own their thoughts and choose what to believe. Q wants questions, questions lead to learning.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Final post of the night for me as I get my stateside-smile tomorrow morning.

Whilst watching the film "WANTED" about a fraternity of assassins who get their hits from incorrect THREADS on a loom, I noticed the building was "Textile Factory No. 17":

The film finishes with these lines: "This is me taking back control of my life... WTF have you done lately?"
(Watch from 0:38)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Recall awhile back when Q told us or hinted about the use of Steganography in images.?

“You have more than you know”

Check out this thread.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This person, Jordan Pruitt, originally filed anonymously

Jordan Pruitt, a contestant on the third season of “The Voice,” has filed a lawsuit accusing her former manager, Keith Thomas, of sexually abusing her beginning when she was 14 years old.

Pruitt also sued her former record label, Hollywood Records, and its parent company, the Walt Disney Co., alleging that they had failed to prevent the abuse. The suit alleges that the label compelled her to work with Thomas as her mentor and producer, and allowed him to be unsupervised, even though it knew or should have known that he was a sexual abuser.

Thomas is a veteran Nashville producer. He got his start with Ronnie Milsap, and worked with BeBe and CeCe Winans before hitting it big with the Amy Grant single “Baby Baby.” Since the early 2000s, he has worked largely with teenaged female singers, including Pruitt. In 2013, he starred on “Chasing Nashville,” a short-lived Lifetime reality show that followed four girls striving for country music stardom.

She announced her retirement in 2017

The studio version was all i could find of her audition

I always wondered about another voice winner, Sawyer Fredricks who auditioned at 15. i thought he would be known by his first name only but he just disappeared, though you can find him and he still performs.

I recall him saying he had never had a girlfriend in response to his rendition of a song. My concern was he left because he was abused or abuse was threatened.

this was his audition

You have to know it happens in all the industries.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

big brain stuff

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

General James Mattis "Trusts Trump". No wonder the terrorist journalists at CNN/MSNBC found nothing in this interview news worthy.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A Federal Judge who loves America approved the transfer of military funds to border wall construction last month. Several court victories this Summer for President Trump. Not a one of them reported by the liberal media...and scant few mentioned on FoxNews. (Except for Hannity)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Dash, check out Corey's Digs new title...

Rudy, RICO, and Clinton Inc. Racketeering

to Q-uote Dash "Rudy has never lost a Rico case..."

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A Federal Judge who loves America approved the transfer of military funds to border wall construction last month. Several court victories this Summer for President Trump. Not a one of them reported by the liberal media...and scant few mentioned on FoxNews. (Except for Hannity)

CWM, you're terrorist media folks going to bother with this???????

President Trump's Repeal of the Flores Agreement Was a Humanitarian Imperative

The 1997 Flores Settlement Agreement limits the detainment of minors who are caught entering the country illegally to just 20 days, creating an enormous incentive for illegal immigrants to bring children — many of whom are kidnapped by criminal organizations and rented out to childless migrants — in order to take advantage of what’s commonly referred to as “catch-and-release.”

Even before the Trump administration ended the long-standing policy of detaining children and adults separately, catch-and-release has been the default policy of the United States. Illegal immigrant families, as well as those who falsely claim to be families, can avoid lengthy detainment and deportation by using children to ensure they are released into the U.S. interior after 20 days.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT:

The truth is that we have a nation that is disgusted with the FBI. We have a crisis of confidence in the number one law enforcement agency in this country (thanks Comey!). @LouDobbs“It’s a scandal.” @AlanDersh

twitter.com...

President Trump also backed Lindsey Graham's call for Attorney General BARR to declassify the Spygate documents and materials.

Former FBI Director James Comey responded by telling FBI Director Christopher Wray (and 2 other top DOJ officials) to "Stay True to Your Mission".

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Is that "mission" to get rid of President Trump, using any means available? Comey is still DANGEROUS. (IMO)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

Part 7w3n7y. Wow!

Dashen, you have done an amazing job with these threads. Thank you! 🥃

Rel, I see you are still archiving. Great job and thank you for all the time you have invested in doing so. Much appreciated. 🍻

Quite a few new faces in the crowd. Welcome [snipped].
Thank you Qer's for all the work you put in daily.

Warrior I hope you are doing well wherever you are. Wishing Sky, Jan, PE, eisegesis were here. 😣

Gonna drop this link hope everyone takes the time to read it. After you read it, please visit my posts here.

If this is old news pls disregard. Ghislaine's mother was a French protestant Huguenot.

And she focused her energy on an enterprise she had begun with her husband: helping to remember and honor his many family members killed by the Nazis. (He was Jewish; she was Huguenot Protestant.) Her mission expanded to include the entire Holocaust, on which she became an expert, lecturing around the world.

Some info on Robert Maxwell.

Robert Maxwell saw himself as Britain’s Joseph P. Kennedy, the patriarch of a dynasty that would wield financial and political power on a global scale. Like Kennedy, he expected much of his children and pushed them hard.

Maxwell even dreamed that he might one day forge an alliance with the Kennedys by marrying Ghislaine to JFK Jr. The two became close friends and remained so until Kennedy’s tragic death last year. Ghislaine has also been a guest at a number of Kennedy weddings and family events.

The pic above mentions Winston Churchill's family member. They are part of the elites behind the scenes. Churchill was a. The list is quite extensive and many names you will recognize. A few examples: Warren Buffett, Sam Walton, Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran - connected to Epstein), Johnny Depp and many many others. I have tried 4 times to archive that list, hopefully Rel will have better luck.

This is the Huguenot cross. Reminds me of the Malta cross that spiritcooker Marina Abramovic wears.

Obama and Cheney are Huguenots.

The Gillette razor commercial will make some sense once you read this.

Some Gillette ancestors were skull and bones members.

Happy 7w3n7y everyone and happy digging. 😁
edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just read through his tweets!!

Rudy Giuliani
‏Verified account @RudyGiuliani

"James Cardinal Comey will go down in history as the most unethical FBI Director. He is a leaker and a liar and seems like he is proud of it."

AND
"IG report found Comey leaked and lied (was less than candid) as FBI Director. We all know he fixed the Hillary massive email, phone and server destruction case and tried to frame @realDonaldTrump. What a legacy! Oh, he prosecuted Martha Stewart for lying."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hey WC, thanks for dropping in with your knowledge!

Ironic, I had just posted a reference to "the Aldobrandini, Lucifer and its servants" earlier.

Alot of symbolism in the Huguenot cross. Reminds me of the Swiss Templar cross in the land of Octagon.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Apologies EMN. That was quite the read. Check this out. The post about Venetian Heritage has some very interesting names you should recognize after that article.

Yes it does. This web is so intricately spun. Not trying to be negative Nancy but...

...will we ever be rid of these people?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

...will we ever be rid of these people?

LOL. No worries. Thanks for that link!

Doubtful. At least not anytime soon. I'd settle for a compromise but, we know that's never gonna happen.

Some of the names already stand out to me. I'll read the rest later.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join