It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
On that Trump Tweet I'm being blocked by someone commenting on the top of the page. I'm curious because I spend so little time on Twitter, but I do place some nasty meems in high places.

I checked Brennan and HRC, it's neither of them, but I think it may be someone big, since I don't interact with small people on that side, and it is bumped to the top of the page.

twitter.com...

Can anyone see the top few replies on that Tweet and has an idea? If so I will check backwards, it's the only way to find out.

2 below McAfee from my screen.
edit on 2-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24595586]queenofswords[/post

Who hasn't starred in a Satanic Sex Cult play at least once?

Hopefully she isn't Russian.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

American society has always changed through protests.

When has debating online ever changed anything here?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, from my spreadsheet copies of warrior's posts, it's worth re-posting this as it gives some insights into Q's approval process:

Apr 26 2019 11:08:00

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

edit on 2-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Good info...If you don't mind me asking, why did you wait over 5 years to make a thread?

And why was that thread about JE?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I’ve lurked and made the occasional comment over the years. Life with young kids prevented me from doing much more— basically ATS is my go-to source for the big news stories.

Right now, my wife is digging deeper into stuff I don’t know much about. I’m probably mid-life crisis-ing a bit too... haha. She’s followed Q more than me, but I need to re-figure out my whole worldview, as part of a whole life rework.

I’m a bit lost right now, so an anonymous Internet forum seems like a valid way to find myself... haha.

As for Epstein thread... I did that research for my wife as well. Helping her to see that even within the conspiracy, there are more than 1 possible ways something could work.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, anagrams of "Alabama much" include:

"Ha, cabal muma!"?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thanks for being honest...Good luck to you and the digging wife. HAng in their..I turned 40 last week.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But really what's the difference between debating online and protesting in the street? Both actions are about dispersing information and raising public awareness. Why waste time and energy organizing a public campaign when you can simply go online, make your voice heard across multiple platforms? That's like 3times the reach with less work/money. The goal is to work smarter not harder. If you don't think social media is a powerful weapon to create change then why do you think politicians and celebs all have an online presence? Obama started his campaign on social media and DJT uses it every day sometimes all day. SM is very effective

edit on 2-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Also: Huma Cabal Ma

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not sure if this helps but here's the one's two below McAfee.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, the thought had crossed my mind whether the girlfriend is either Boris's new deep state handler... or white hat "Minder"?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
We'll see how well this ages.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Ooh, that beats mine hands down!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Rel,

Interesting article that you mentioned. As to it appearing again, that may be a function of the EXPRESS operation -- they're frankly sloppy at times and seem to not care a whit. Anyway, some observations:

following news that he would be recruiting a faithful hound

... as opposed to faithless dogs whose names beg to be disclosed?

rescued from cruel animal traders

... animals aren't the only thing being cruelly traded these days; switch "traders" with "traffickers"

According to reports, the majority of staff agreed to a faithful new hound

... as opposed to the faithless one[s] ... Смерть шпионам

Mr Johnson and Ms Symonds are hoping to highlight new anti-puppy farming legislation

... some anti-children farming legislation is due as well, one thinks

It’s not the first animal to be welcomed to Downing Street

... ahem ... Tony ...

Mr Johnson and second wife accounce they are getting a divorce

... accountants can arrange acts of divorce now?

Mr Johnson and Ms Symonds are the first unmarried couple to take up residence at Downing Street

... completely unrelated to the article's topic. Why is this mentioned considering the importance of marriage has been a dead letter for at least 50 years?

Not to mention the article asserts they have been dating since February 2019 and later goes on to state that Symonds was boasting about her night with BoJo a full year before then. It is horse and carriage, you two, not carriage BEFORE the horse!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
omg...look at this pic. does this look like Epstein or no ?

Rusty Shackleford’s Little Saint James Island drone footage from yesterday or the day before. This is a blown up aerial shot. Who does this look like?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
omg...look at this pic. does this look like Epstein or no ?

Rusty Shackleford’s Little Saint James Island drone footage from yesterday or the day before. This is a blown up aerial shot. Who does this look like?

twitter.com...

Yes. Which begs the question --

Jepstein, or a provocation in which someone who looks like him was planted for such a shot because the people on the island know they're being surveilled by drones? ("they want something to look at? Let's give 'em an eyefull!")

Cheers
edit on 2-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: because closing quotes is a nice thing to do

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Could this be the start of Draining the UK swamp?

Why is Johnson planning to deselect Tory rebels?

My comments:

1) We've discussed Boris Johnson's pro-roguing of the UK parliament to effectively remove 5 weeks worth of opportunity for deep state controlled UK Members of Parliament to de-rail Brexit,

2) The conservatives in power have a parliamentary majority of 1 (or it could be 0 now).

3) If the Labour opposition, in the next 3 days, tries to pass a law binding Boris Johnson to stopping a No Deal exit, they need some conservatives to help them win the vote,

4) If Labour calls a vote of No Confidence in the government then, again, they need conservative votes, and Boris Johnson will probably call a general election because it will remove any opportunity of deep state stopping a No Deal exit.

5) So, if any conservative MPs do deep state bidding they get deselected by the Conservative party, which means they cannot be at the next ballot box on the conservative ticket,

6) The result could therefore be that the rotten apples do deep state bidding, Boris calls an election and within 3 months those bad apples are out of power!

Almost seems like a fast-track plan to achieve the same as the U.S. in a fraction of the time?

edit on 2-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: spurious (5)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Rel, check, PM is playing hardball now. Some of those who have been so enthused with EU largess may find BREXIT entails more than they anticipated. And justly so, IMO.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

lol just some more bizarre shiz attached to his case. what else is new

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join