It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, I've just viewed the SerialBrain2 decode on Qanon Storm Buckle Up.

To be objective in this thread I have to report that I believe one of his decodes has an error. This is not the first time this has happened in his videos.

The error is shown at about 23:50 in his CAPS Only simple gematria of Space Command tweet.

The Tweet says "Establishment of the U.S. Space Command".

The CAPS are shown as EUSC = 48 = James, when actually they are EUSSC = 67 = Huawei, Italy or Clown.

To be equally objective I must say that the vast majority of his decodes are rigorously correct.

Conclusion:
Just sense check to weed out the occasional errors.

edit on 1-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: readability plus typos

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

LOL. I was just watching that - tropicaltidbits.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No idea if this has been previously posted. I've been gone for a bit.

From @CodeMonkeyZ on August 24th -

To everybody asking, we will remain offline until *at least* September 5, 2019. Thank you for all your support and kind words. As law-abiding Americans, we will need you all to be respectfully vocal in the days before the hearing. Please stay tuned.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel. Good spot.

tbh i was concentrating more on the Dorian section at the beginning.
He'd lost me a bit after the Fox section, around the 20 min mark.
Will bear in mind though for any future vids.

ETA: on Dorian news...

GEORGIA: Governor Kemp has ordered a mandatory evacuation for all coastal areas, effective at 12 p.m. Monday. (Source: Governor)

Twitter

edit on 1 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

SSC, the decode methods used on POTUS tweets are the same ones you will see dotted all over the last 5 or 6 parts of this thread, namely:

1) POTUS tweet time connects to Q Post: E.g. 05:08 translates to Q508,
a) The +1200/+2400 rule also applies because we have a..m. and p.m. This basically means:

05:08 can translate to Q508, Q1708 (+1200), or Q2908 (+2400) - look for relevance to tweet in each.

2) CAPS only simple gematria method:

Take all the CAPITAL letters from the tweet content and add them up; e.g. EUSSC = 5+21+19+19+3 = 67.
This is easiest done by typing them in on this gematria calculator.
The answer is the Simple Gematria sum - If you page down to the list of simple gematria alternatives you can see where SerialBrain2 gets the equivalents from.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, yes I didn't want to undermine the key link of the gematria for DORIAN = 61 = QANON.

That one definitely needs to be added to the list of "How many times before it is mathematically impossible?"!

BTW 61 also equals Google, Roman, Thor, Church and Vril. So many possibilities.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Welcome back CT, yes it has (last thread I think).

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for the explanation. Reverse engineering: Can I ask how we are assuming the mechanism of gematria works?

1. Is Trump finding words he wants to code and then finding a combination of letters to capitalize that equivocate to other words?
1a. Similar to #1, but someone is doing this for Trump?
2. Is a computer generating the tweets to achieve results?

Not saying communicating this is bad... just seems like a time consuming process for the President to accomplish alone...

Also, I get scheduling Tweets at particular times, but there would seem to have to be someone who knows which Q drops are which numbers to point us to.

Somewhat skeptical on gematria, but highly intrigued. Appreciate the help in understanding.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein owned $1M home a few miles from his Palm Beach mansion, which has four bathrooms, a pool and NO BEDROOMS - and is registered to a company in Finland

The current resident is listed as the son of two Finnish nationals, whose ties to Epstein are unclear, and the address for the purchasing company is in the city of Tampere. 

That same company states that it is located in St Thomas on the records relating to the Palm beach mansion.

www.dailymail.co.uk... AR069OLjRjMS_yJyMavtaAZXBEk0XITfWuoOapIQyJGQiQyrUrfaMvLxcW0

Looking into Finland:
newsnowfinland.fi... hSXkkmGVuyPQjOb9H0Q

www.davidicke.com... hHOHbmkqLFfAH7lOUHQUTeI

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

One more follow up: are we assuming this for every POTUS tweet or only ones that have unique characteristics (misspellings, odd capitalization, etc.)?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Welcome back CT, yes it has (last thread I think).

Oops. I've got a LOT of catching up to do.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Guess he was into watersports.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I've often wondered this myself, but the thought that Trump himself looks it all up in spreadsheet, types it out himself into twitter on his phone while sitting at his desk in the Oval Office or on AF1, waiting for the exact minute to tiQ round for the precise time to hit send the send button made me think otherwise...

...suspect that he has a person / people in his team close to him that have this all setup ready to go. Trump gives a general theme for the tweet(s), they run it through a program and correlated to existing Q-posts to give what's precisely needed in the tweet and the time(s) needed to send out. Q team would have a large input into the process i expect.

Again, the thought that Trump himself is sitting there working this all out does make me chuckle!

If he could do that, then he truly would be "the chosen one"...!!

link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

One more follow up: are we assuming this for every POTUS tweet or only ones that have unique characteristics (misspellings, odd capitalization, etc.)?

SSC,

DJT does not do the tweets, Qteam does, he approves. As was discussed early on the tweets must be vetted in every possible configuration to prevent unintended consequences. Some are for us, some are for Controllers, some are misinformation and all must work on a basic regular joe level too.

Our own Warrior must run his posts up the food chain rather high before he can post.

Early Q drops mention building the map, then later pointed to DJT tweets or Q+ drops leading to unlocking the map, or defining new meanings, indicating markers reached, or simply confirming something via the 3000+ drops.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

reposted by Sidney Powell on twitter

Powell is asking Judge Emmet Sullivan to find the prosecutors in contempt of court and get them thrown off the case for Brady violations.

and bonus...Gen Flynn's 2 1/2 year old grandson doing his version of the Pledge of Allegiance

This man needs justice

link   
More to come...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
More to come...

twitter.com...

EMN, weird the "Angles" baseball player was found to be a victim of Fenty, and wore 45, leading to some twitter hashtag confusion this week. And this?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Member thread...Is this Epstein on Lolita Island 8/30/2019?

@mj

Our friend retweeted this, so... @

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

SSC from my viewpoint I would have to conclude that there are connected IT applications in place that generate both Q Posts and POTUS tweets. I think it probably had REVIEW and SEND actions by Q on his application and POTUS (or his tweet media studio) on his tweet handling application.

The gematria one is interesting. It would be easy enough for a member of Q team to use gematrix.org to calculate the gematria for QANON and then add it to their database but then we have the following problems:

The gematria results appear in the order of the most searches, so it would not be difficult for a black hat to do, say, a hundred searches on 30 other phrases with the same total such that QANON ends up down at number 52 (problem1) and is not seen by us anons to make the connection (problem2).

The only ways white hats would have to control that would either be by owning/controlling gematrix.org... or by having some unfortunate admin in Q team spending 24 hrs a day monitoring where QANON appears on the list and keeping it (and other required phrases) near the top of the list.

The woowoo answer is that there is an alien technical force or an AI like SOPHIA controlling this all.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join