It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Apparently referring to electric power, Francis said a “drop in tension” caused the problem.
link

Health problems?

abnormally low blood pressure (hypotension) can cause dizziness and fainting. In severe cases, low blood pressure can be life-threatening.

The causes of low blood pressure can range from dehydration to serious medical or surgical disorders.
link

Francis issued his appeal, a written message for Sunday’s World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation,
link

Care of Creation : Cremation of Care

I wonder...

Pope hypotension (?)
Merkel shakes
Epstein in fetal position in his cell (pre "suicide ")

Withdrawal signs? Supply cut off?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Speaking of health problems:

The pope also announced that he will elevate 13 Roman Catholic prelates to the rank of cardinal next month, including 10 “cardinal electors” under 80 years old and thus eligible to vote in an eventual conclave to choose his successor. 
link

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42

I'm there and I've been there for a while. Liberation from this evil # is all I think about, dream about. It's all I want. But I never believed I would have it until now and I feel like we're closer than ever

I see the opposite and I think we will see Q threads in the 400's for another 5 years years without any indictments or changes besides less personal rights , more invasion of privacy and bigger govt.

Again I hope im wrong but there is nothing to suggest anything will change besides a change in management between the puppet masters.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pope Francis gets stuck in Vatican elevator, firefighters rescue him

Re possible health probs:

Although the small size of the Vatican City makes dangerous fires a rare occurrence, the Corps is turned out, on average, more than once every day, to respond to demands for their varied skills in relation to first aid, civil defence, rescue, flood control, or simply the movement of vehicles, or provision of lifting or moving equipment. The Corps also has some more unusual duties, including a minor ceremonial role within the state, and also responsibility for the erection and safe operation of the famous chimney over the Sistine Chapel through which black or white smoke indicates (respectively) the non-election or election of a new pope during a papal conclave.
Corps of Firefighters of the Vatican City State
edit on 1-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
POTUS tweet decode - another clue that the awakening is tied to storm Dorian:

In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

10:51 AM - 1 Sep 2019

Tweet link

1) 5 states + category 5 = 5by5 = Eyes On,

2) Tweet timestamp of 10:51 connects to Q1051:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 No.924039 📁
Apr 6 2018 15:55:42 (EST)

That didn’t take long.
Preparation.
Strength test.

For God & Country!
We Fight for FREEDOM.
Q

a) Can be re_read as "Preparation - for the Storm" and "Strength test - of Hurricane",
b) Timestamp adds to 17,
c) Timestamp has 5x5 = 5by5 = Eyes On - because 15 = 5x3, 55= 5 + 5... so 25 = 5x5.

edit on 1-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What a hoot!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember reading about cloud seeding using mercury ....or something....

Silver iodide, potassium iodide, dry ice, and even liquid propane to produce ice crystals. Mercury containing rain would not be a good plan

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Pope Francis gets stuck in Vatican elevator, firefighters rescue him

Re possible health probs:

Although the small size of the Vatican City makes dangerous fires a rare occurrence, the Corps is turned out, on average, more than once every day, to respond to demands for their varied skills in relation to first aid, civil defence, rescue, flood control, or simply the movement of vehicles, or provision of lifting or moving equipment. The Corps also has some more unusual duties, including a minor ceremonial role within the state, and also responsibility for the erection and safe operation of the famous chimney over the Sistine Chapel through which black or white smoke indicates (respectively) the non-election or election of a new pope during a papal conclave.
Corps of Firefighters of the Vatican City State

MBS, I'm going to toss this into the code box.

This connects to the changes in the prayer.

They are trapped, they want not to fall, but they cannot go "up" either?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember reading about cloud seeding using mercury ....or something....

Silver iodide, potassium iodide, dry ice, and even liquid propane to produce ice crystals. Mercury containing rain would not be a good plan

The weather mod is well complicated. There is the "known" which is simply diversion for what will not be revealed - leaving folks with the "ah, stupid, I know what it is..." feeling as well as giving the "science" priests the ability to dictate by saying "that was done that but..."

Believe it or not there are folks in bunkers in places fully under the impression their actions are influencing things like weather - their screens, stats etc. "prove it" yet they are not to the degree they think.

There is also the EsoteriQa, in this case it is a mix of unseen control systems and the EsoteriQa, as is the Amazon Fire situation. The battles rage in other realms, what we "see" of it is what we are programmed to see.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

What a hoot!

Bohemian Grove:

Vatican:

Hooters (All You Zombies):

Lyrics (snippet)

Holy Father, what’s the matter
Where have all your children gone
Sittin’ in the dark
Livin’ all by themselves
You don’t have to hide anymore

ETA: Not sure everyone caught this earlier....

Francis issued his appeal, a written message for Sunday’s World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation,
link

Care of Creation : Cremation of Care

Think mirror and reversal .
edit on 1-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Owls and Snakes. Their symbols will be their downfall.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Could someone give a quick link as to how the coded messages were decoded and how the capital letters equates to other words in the SerialBrain2 video. I don’t know enough to know how to evaluate that video...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Child Victims Act lawsuits pile up as Rockefeller University Hospital settles 200-plus

Rockefeller University Hospital, where late pedophile pediatrician Reginald Archibald may have abused more than 1,000 kids, “resolved” a swath of cases from lawyers Mariann Wang and Paul Mones, the attorneys told The Post. They would not divulge details of the settlements.

Rockefeller.

The civil case situation is a big deal, big.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

That video was quite interesting about how & what has been going on. May explain some of the Q drops and the reason why Q never revealed to us, only hints. Very interesting Global Satanic conspiracy started by Sabbatai Zevi in 17th century I never knew about. According to that book even the Freemasons were infiltrated back in 1777 and are still under their control today. Their evil "Plan" moved all the way up through history to present day. Definitely fits and provides a possible explanation on the growing pedo & child sacrifice evil along with their sick twisted Frankism ideology we see ever growing at an exponential rate today.

May have to get a copy of that book:
1666 Redemption Through Sin: Global Conspiracy in History, Religion, Politics and Finance by Robert Sepehr.

Book excerpt:

After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Frankism, a religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on his leadership, and his claim to be the reincarnation of the Messiah Sabbatai Zevi.
He, like Zevi, would perform "strange acts" that violated traditional religious taboos, such as eating fats forbidden by Jewish dietary laws, ritual sacrifice, and promoting orgies and sexual immorality. He often slept with his followers, as well as his own daughter, while preaching a doctrine that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix the sacred with the profane.

Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.

Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers. Still considered nothing more than theory to many, more and more people wake up each day to the possibility that this is not just a theory, but a terrifying Satanic conspiracy.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes" ~ Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court.

Note: Justice Frankfurter is a descendant of this satanic cult.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is Dorian the d that came after c ?

leolady

edit on 1-9-2019 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42

Again I hope im wrong

Hope is all you need. It's ok to be doubtful, it's ok to get frustrated and pissed, only don't give up.you can turn that spark into a flame if you keep breathing life into it. Focus on whatever you see that keeps your hope alive and try to block out whatever's detering you. There are multiple instigating factors that are chinking the system, not only in the U.S. but globally

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Welcome to the club. He uses Gematria which is used in Jewish texts, notably in those associated with the Kabbalah.

Nobody has figured out how he decodes or makes all those connections since he started posting last year. Some of his decodes are simple though such as a word or phrase decoded to a number or a different word phrase using Gematria.

Gematria is an alphanumeric code of assigning a numerical value to a name, word or phrase based on its letters.

You can use this Gematria calculator. Just punch in a word or phrase to see the numeric values for the 4 main ciphers. Click the match button to see a list of matching words/phrases with same numeric values.

www.gematrinator.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

1666 Redemption Through Sin: Global Conspiracy in History, Religion, Politics and Finance by Robert Sepehr. 

Anniversary coming up:

The Great Fire of London was a major conflagration that swept through the central parts of the English city of London from Sunday, 2 September to Thursday, 6 September 1666.

It consumed 13,200 houses, 87 parish churches, St Paul's Cathedral, and most of the buildings of the City authorities.

Which resonates with this year's highly symbolic Notre Dame Cathedral fire.

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Doesn’t that make it easy to cherry-pick what you want to see? I kind of guessed it was Gematria, but seems to me that leaves things really open to interpretation.

I’ll do some fiddling with the calculator later... maybe it’s more precise than I think...

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join