It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If Congress were for the people all they got to do is revoke the PROPAGANDA ACT. [THEY] & BHO sneaked into the National Defense Auth Act in 2013, which ALLOWS the FEDERAL GOV'T To Spread false Info to the AMERICAN Public???

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

"We will know our program is a success, when everything the American Public believes, is false."
~ William Casey, CIA Director 1981

BHO quietly repealed the Smith-Mundt Act.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Your comment ought to be re-visited after justice is served. It will go down in history.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Operation Popeye

edit on 31-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes, it did.

Step one to gaining control of a planet: control its weather.

Everything else will eventually (long-game) fall into place.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
@burnnotice unrolled.

Great thread on Comey.

We are now very close to this event. Prepare well, as it may be traumatic for many. Justice will only follow this shift in consciousness. It cannot lead our awakening. This may sound odd, but it is logical. Evil will always hide without accountability and transparency.

We are in the MIDDLE, not the end. I'm reminded of people who watch a movie and get so involved they get pissed in Act 2 forgetting there is an Act 3 resolve entirely.

What did Q say at the outset? Movie in at LEAST 3 Acts, with many subplots. The point was NOT to get worked up in Act 1 over something that by the script was NOT meant to happen until Act 3!

Comey is a symbol, he is being USED as a symbol perfectly. I have watched the JC symbol at work since day one and have seen his part being played to perfection.

That symbol is so VITAL to the exposure of the entire system, all of it, that taking him "out" in ACT 1 destroys ACT 3.

Qteam is WAY ahead, as in WAY ahead, we are in the middle at all times but Qteam is not. The sheep dog knows where the sheep are headed as the sheep have no clue.

The chief goal at this point is exposure, not childish vindication for a few who think the C_A newspaper reports justify their mental pitchforks.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Tahlequah, Oklahoma-based tribe says its 17-member council approved Principal Chief Chuck Hoskin Jr.’s pick of Kimberly Teehee during a special meeting on Thursday.

Teehee!

Link

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can you name me one person who’s mind was changed about all of this from the ig report on comey?

Just one?

I keep hearing this changed public perception of comey

Whose?

The media that liked him still do

Those that didn’t still don’t

The average person was either already aware of his corruption or still isn’t

Had he been charged, normal people would have paid attention

But he wasn’t

To people who don’t follow this stuff closely, trump was crappy in the mueller report but not charged with a crime

Comey was crappy in the ig report but not charged with a crime

Meanwhile, some of the biggest allies in pointing out the corruption like John Solomon are now being laughed at and written off as not credible because he wrote the ig report would find comey broke the law

Even if there is an act three, the media now has more of an ability to downplay it

After all, trump and his allies said comey broke the law with his leaks, and yet they didn’t prosecute

So when the next evidence of crimes is presented , the media will say it’s just more bluster

And many of the regular people who supported trump the most are getting fed up with this garbage

So sorry, even if Barr prosecutes people in the future, this was a terrible move and a stain on him, and makes me very skeptical he will hold anyone of merit to account
edit on 31-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

being leaky as a sieve is not going to elicit the same attention and uproar as putting 20+ sleepers, spies, and plants into the Trump campaign, and then later into his white house all the while using those goons to set him up for impeachment, removal, public shaming, and/or assassination.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
August Heat. The month started with mass killing in Texas.... it ended the same way.

What will September bring?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah. Leaking is a puss charge. Illegal FISA warrants... that’s big game.

My means test on Spy Gate is who is/is not charged for those FISA warrants and what actions were taken using the illegal warrants. Getting them was one thing. How they were actually used is even more criminal. 4 times no less.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

idk, I didn't read through that. I was more interested in trying to find out if Edward Epstein was related to Jeffrey.

But the guy who Edward interviewed -who was found shot in the head - George de Mohrenschildt, allegedly had involvement in the JFK assassination

According to Willem Oltmans, he confessed to being involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. "I am responsible. I feel responsible for the behaviour of Lee Harvey Oswald... because I guided him. I instructed him to set it up." Oltmans claimed that de Mohrenschildt had admitted serving as a middleman between Lee Harvey Oswald and H. L. Hunt in an assassination plot involving other Texas oilmen, anti-Castro Cubans, and elements of the FBI and CIA.

spartacus-educational.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

being leaky as a sieve is not going to elicit the same attention and uproar as putting 20+ sleepers, spies, and plants into the Trump campaign, and then later into his white house all the while using those goons to set him up for impeachment, removal, public shaming, and/or assassination.

Then why even have the ig report on comey?

It was worthless either way then

But don’t pretend there are large groups of people going

“Ok I see now! I thought comey was a stand up guy, now I see he wasn’t!”

And if the coming bombshells are to be so huge, then surely they would stand in their own merit, and not need the prep of comey getting a finger wagged at him for breaking protocol

Meanwhile trumps side lost in 2018, his allies sit in prison or have been punished, his foes continue to get victory after victory, Epstein is killed while cameras malfunction, and so on

It seems to me that for the next ten years corruption could be outed and no one charged or punished in any way, and still people would go “yes this is part of the plan!”

I don’t follow anyone on blind faith

I’m not a “sheep” following a “sheep dog”

I really do respect the energy and optimism people have that believe this will lead to justice

But I deal in facts, not faith, and will continue to call out corruption when I see it

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Grambler, I just got through reviewing a ton of updates on the latest filings in U.S. District Courts and the Supreme Court. There are motions, petitions, filings, responses to motions, etc. etc. etc. twitter.com...

Some of the cases involve people like Avenatti, Flynn, the House, the Administration, Corporations, ACLU, etc. etc. etc.

The legal process is not a point A to point B process. Every case is a point A to B to C to D then back to A(a), B(b), with motion after motion to do something or stop something. Then dates are set to hear the motions.

THAT is why, imo, the time factor involved in prosecuting this lying and leaking case against Comey has to be considered, because waiting in the wings is the big Slam-dunk.

The FBI and DOJ are losing credibility everyday. They can't afford to allow to overlook what's coming or disperse little slaps on the wrist. Too many people have done too much research and the evidence is too compelling. The American People will demand Justice, so we await Mr. Horowitz #2, Mr. Durham, and Mr. Huber.

edit on 31-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

all you need to do is look at hilldawgs twitter, or leakin comey's

just look at the comments.
this is snowballing, perhaps not in your circles yet, but information travels.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The American People will demand Justice, so we await Mr. Horowitz #2, Mr. Durham, and Mr. Huber.

NOT ONE LEAK.
NOT ONE

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
At this point, I think we're all pretty much feelin' like...

...like...

...this:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don’t buy the people will demand justice argument

For over three decades thousands of under age girls were raped in towns across the uk

We now know that police and politicians not only knew of the rapes for all that time, but covered them up, often times treating the raped girls and their families as criminals

This is public knowledge

Are people demanding justice? Have any of the politicians or police that covered these rapes up facing jail time?

Nope. Instead crowds of people cheer someone like tommy Robinson who helped out the abuse being sent to prison

If that didn’t get people in the streets, fisa abuses won’t

Aside from that, the crimes outlined in the ig report that comey committed weren’t petty

Even if he is charged with greater crimes, the precedent is now set to allow anyone to leak anything to hurt trump

And people like Solomon who defended the president are smeared and laughed at

And comey laughs with his millions as he is taking a victory lap

And trump allies like joe digenova are publicly saying don’t expect many charges to be filed when the fisa abuses are confirmed by the ig

So I am not optimistic anyone meaningful will be charged

And I am disappointed because I believe if that is the case, so many people I like that are trump allies will celebrate those criminals not being charged as some sort of victory in a grand plan

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh there are some great conversations being had by even greater minds in this thread.

With that being said- I must interject this notion:

What if something happens to interrupt the entire process of the justice system.... something not at all connected to American politics or even global corruption....

What that has been learned through the last couple of years, would matter then? What facts might matter more in the event that our entire existence is shaken to its core:

The fact that Comey leaked classified documents, or the fact that many prominent people in control of our planet participate in spirit cooking?

I expect much condescending “shut up with the woo” - but it needs to be said.

Also- just another thought here- it’s become obvious to me over the last decade we have been watching a scripted show ironically named “reality”- but what I have come to realize through connecting dots and following this “movement”?

We, too, are on a stage, and we, too, have an audience.

Let that sink in. 🍿

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes a bunch of people that think Hillary and comey are horrible continue to do so

I’ll ask again

Can you name me one person, even in twitter whose mind has changed about comey based on the ig report?

Do you really think more people wouldn’t have taken notice had comey been charged for the crimes he committed?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
According to the information provided here, Zac Goldsmith is directly involved in British -Pakistani human trafficking rings. I won't quote the info, you can read it at the site..

Zac Goldsmith is a current British politician and journalist. His father was James Goldsmith (linked to Epstein)
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Goldsmiths are extremely evil. The murderous p********* Benjamin Goldsmith and Frank Zac Goldsmith are pure evil psychotic devils.

Zac Goldsmith is allegedly directly tied to these two human trafficking scandals (both fairly recent news stories)

www.theguardian.com... o4dXLZ-hfN8X-uTWLKb43wtQwQ2C0wrA1eK4

www.thesun.co.uk... Zo2-rA

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join