It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's ironic that the image of the Iranian satellite launch pad that DJT tweeted was taken by a satellite.

I'd like to see the photo taken by an Israeli F-35 flying at treetop level ...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE: An Intel "Classification Expert" says James Comey violated Federal Law (not just "rules") by sharing and leaking classified information.

The internal DOJ watchdog documented, irrefutably, that Comey leaked the contents of a classified memo to his legal team, first orally and then by providing a copy of the document. Some of the memo’s content was then leaked to a media organization by one of his lawyers.
From someone who knows: thehill.com...

This separate "Comey Report" was designed to expose how corrupt FBI Director James Comey was. This makes it easier for the public to believe and digest the serious crimes that will be spelled out in the next IG Report, and the Durham Report.

The indictment of James Comey, and other top Obama officials, will accompany those reports...guaranteed.

I will repost this here

It was a mistake to let him off the hook

The public does not find Barr more reasonable now

Who is he appearing more reasonable too by letting a criminal off the hook?

Had he charged comey, would you find Barr less reasonable? Can you name one person who already doesn’t hate Barr that would have thought so?

The Dems? The media?

Like they care anyways

Read that Solomon piece

You know why he is writing it?

Because msm outlets are attacking him as a liar

Because he is a reporter with integrity who outlined these crimes, and Barr let comey off the hook

Now Solomon looks like a fool and is smeared

Read the comments on that hill article

Person after person laughing at Solomon saying he has no credibility

All Barr did was show how pathetic he is, and that even with clear criminal behavior he lets people off the hook

Comey is right to take a victory lap

Even if Barr later charges comey with something, he has set a clear example that it is ok to leak classified material to hurt trump, and to lie to congress about it

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Kind of strange to see his name resurface at this time

What was not discussed at the time of RFK's murder is that this was an instance of Palestinian terrorism. Sirhan S. killed RFK because he was angry over aspects of RFK's political views concerning Israel.

And how much energy have senior Dems expended in cuddling up to the Pal's? Disgusting.

And all these years, the MSM has dutifully reported on this as the "act of someone mentally disturbed". Consider how many times we've heard that line to excuse acts of terror committed in the last few years.

All of the uproar in the Middle East has been boiling over for much longer than most realize.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

UPDATED DECODE

PFS, re the coming fortnight AND re 22nd amendment, now is a good time for a review of Q2170:

1) The POTUS tweet in the post is 1 year before Jim Watkin's scheduled 8 chan testimony before congress!

2) Q2170 was posted to /Patriotsfight/ and is one of the posts that was "emptied out" from there. It's /Patriotsfight/ post number is 232 which is a 2-way MIRROR of 23 = PAIN,

3) The tweet time/date is 11:22 5 Sep 2018:
a) 11:22 is a multiple against the cabal - 11, 22 = 2x11, 11+22 = 33 = 3x11,
b) 5 Sep 2018 = 5+9+2+0+1+8 = 25 = 5x5 = 5by5 = Eyes On

4) The Q post number of 2170 = 2+1+7+0 = 10 days of darkness,

5) Post date of 12th to timestamp seconds of 22 = 10 days of darkness,

6) The post timestamp of 17:09:14 points to Sep 17th being 5 days (1+4) after 12th - indicating the 10 days of darkness is made up of 2 halves of 5+5 = 5by5 days. The Tweet date of 5 Sep gives the other 5 days. This tie also links to the "Q/POTUS-1... Q/POTUS-5" in Q365.

7) The tweet Retweets = 9,377 = 9, 3+7+7 = 9, 17,

8) The tweet Likes = 30,822 = 3+8, 22 = 11,22 = a duplication/multiple of the timestamp,

9) The tweet generates CAPS only simple gematria of ISSD = 51 = 17x3 ,
a) Q51 is the ONLY Q post signed - The WH:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

10) The Q2170 post date of 12 Sep 2018 = 9+1+2+2+0+1+8 = 23 = PAIN, and the post date of Q51 also adds to Nov 2 2017 = 11+2+2+0+1+7 = 23,

and finally...

11) The POTUS tweet timestamp of 11:22 could also refer to 11th and 22nd amendments? Or 1st and 2nd terms generate 3rd term (11+22=33)?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Sabrechucker

The "Politics and People" forum is one of several that never show up for those of us who surf by clicking "Recent".

I only ever use "recent" myself...It does show up...
Just above the top most recent post you'll see 5 icons. 'Conspiracy' will be in white. Next to it is 'Off Topic'. Click that.
You'll find 'Politicians & People' and loads of others there.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, the post you reference is not Q2845... it's Q3115:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebfcff No.5760306 📁
Mar 18 2019 18:24:09 (EST)
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]
Q

Note that 3115 = 3+1+1, 5 = 5by5 = Eyes On, so good call to point to it!

Also the "LAST RESORT" makes me think of Epstein's Island being used as a cabal playground = RESORT.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That was yesterday, the Trump international golf course is located near 26.4 N.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Will the LAST RESORT be Disneyland, California?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Will the LAST RESORT be Disneyland, California?

How about a Bavarian Villa?

Villa Baviera

Germany will pay compensation of up to €10,000 (£8,700; $11,000) to victims of a notorious and abusive commune in southern Chile.

Colonia Dignidad was founded by former Nazi soldier Paul Schäfer in 1961.

The commune, which was located 350km (220 miles) south of Santiago, was run as a secretive cult and dozens of children were ...

Colonia Dignidad: Germany to compensate Chile commune victims

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

UPDATE: An Intel "Classification Expert" says James Comey violated Federal Law (not just "rules") by sharing and leaking classified information.

The internal DOJ watchdog documented, irrefutably, that Comey leaked the contents of a classified memo to his legal team, first orally and then by providing a copy of the document. Some of the memo’s content was then leaked to a media organization by one of his lawyers.
From someone who knows: thehill.com...

This separate "Comey Report" was designed to expose how corrupt FBI Director James Comey was. This makes it easier for the public to believe and digest the serious crimes that will be spelled out in the next IG Report, and the Durham Report.

The indictment of James Comey, and other top Obama officials, will accompany those reports...guaranteed.

CHECK IT OUT:

UNBELIEVABLE! Corrupt Deep State Operatives Strzok, Page, Baker and Priestap CLEARED COMEY — Ruled His Stolen Memos Were “Not Classified” when They Were (VIDEO)

Well after it all blew up to the press the FBI panicked and said these hadn’t been classified or categorized as anything.

Let’s go back and look at them. And who were they? Who were the four people who looked at them?

They were Mr. (Bill) Priestap, and we know he had gone to London three times involved with Christopher Steele and British Intelligence.

There was James Baker who we know was leaking to Mother Jones to get out the Steel dossier to the press before the election.

And in an Orwellian sense there were Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, no comment needed.

Those four people after the whole thing blew up they got together and said let’s categorize these.

Oh, the ones that Comey took home we determined are confidential and not felonious. And the ones he left behind, we will say are classified but he’s not subject to criminal exposure because he didn’t take those three home.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... mo-not-classified-when-they-were
edit on 31-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Camp David. C before D. DJT at Camp David as I posted yesterday. Central command for the storm? Multiple meanings exist.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

If I'm challenged I will stand my ground, I'm a fire sign if that tells you anything lol but mostly I try to avoid that type of energy these days. And it's prob going to escalate even more over the coming months

Yep. I keep reiterating how well the company I work for has been doing over past 3 years; how we’ve been expanding and hiring more. Paying more. How those things can turn on a dime though if things are undone. No mention of names/parties. Just facts and results. Let others come to their own conclusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Re the Gillebrandt tweet of EVERGREEN... I wonder if the next storm after Dorian will be Evergreen?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re the Gillebrandt tweet of EVERGREEN... I wonder if the next storm after Dorian will be Evergreen?

Yes, perhaps. It would be the weakest storm in history though.

P

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, Evergreen is not a persons name. Hurricanes use people’s names, and the list of names is already decided in advance. Evergreen ain’t one of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep. Next one's Erin followed by Fernand

Geology.Com

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Hillary for the H’s? LoL

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

haha
I looked for that. Nope
But, if a storm is really big one they remove it from the list (they're used again every 6 years)
So if Dorian is a really bad one, that'll open up a "D" spot.
Storm "Donald" in 2025??

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

No, Evergreen is not a persons name. Hurricanes use people’s names, and the list of names is already decided in advance. Evergreen ain’t one of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why did HRC choose code name EVERGREEN? I’ve been through many hurricanes and I find the path of this current storm to be quite odd as in to cause the greatest amount of high end property destruction. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent in prep. Water front properties and coastal city’s will bear the brunt of this still increasing storm.

I do believe in weather control, mix that in with a “king” high tide and we have a real mess on our hands. If Dorian continues up Coast but offshore it’s powersource will remain to unleash hell of rains and storm surge.

Events like this folks are brought together no matter what political side one stands. It’s a beautiful day here.. You would never know a storm is upon us.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well the reason this particular storm is starting to turn is because there is a very powerful high pressure system currently over North Carolina (as evidenced by the incredible weather we’ve had lately). No HAARP or weather modification necessary with this one. The high pressure is steering this storm.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join