It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Actually, I think she is going to run for President to try and shield herself for any charges or investigations that are on the horizon. Shes going to try and say any attacks or charges brought up are strictly politically motivated. Pretty much what Q said about the subject.....wont work this time though.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Actually, I think she is going to run for President to try and shield herself for any charges or investigations that are on the horizon. Shes going to try and say any attacks or charges brought up are strictly politically motivated. Pretty much what Q said about the subject.....wont work this time though.

She'll wait a couple more days for Bill to kick the bucket...then announce with the sympathy vote behind her.
Can't criticize a grieving widow.

Hillary already knows the exact day Bill will be buying the farm.
edit on 8-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I keep laughing at the fact no media is calling the Ukrainian president a liar. If we are to believe what they are saying then why isnt he being called a liar by anyone?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Poroschenko or the new President?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Just saw an NBC News tweet - Hill-Dawg is going to announce she is running again in the next couple of days!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The Donald / Hillary Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

The first election was just a warm up, this coming election will be the greatest show this country has ever seen. Its going to get UGLY. Actually I hope Hillary runs, and one of the Dems already in the field beats her for the job.

Think of all the money Democratic Donors have wasted these past few years. Money they could have spent doing something productive just pissed down the drain.

Hills will run and then all the dirt comes out again. She's like the gift that keeps giving.

Time to dust off all those Memes...... I just deleted a bunch of them too!

Never thought she'd be THAT stupid.

I got memes for dayz locked and loaded.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Poroschenko or the new President?

New one....he said there was no pressure and no quick pro quo. Wondering why he isnt being talked about in the news as a liar.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Funny that, huh? They take the word of the last President who was removed from office for being corrupt, over the new one. Gee, I wonder why that is?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not too late to flag this thread and make it the 2nd most flagged TH3WH17ERABB17 thread so far. Better hurry though...

Q THREAD - PART - 1 - 175 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 2 - 180 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 3 - 203 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 4 - 162 flags

Q THREAD - PART - V - 157 flags

Q THREAD - PART - S|X - 170 flags

Q THREAD - PART - s3V3n - 177 flags

Q THREAD - PART - - 158 flags

Q THREAD - PART - §9§ - 141 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 73N - 140 flags

Q THREAD - PART =e11even= 131 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 12 - 134 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 13 - 127 flags

Q THREAD - PART - 14 - 130 flags

Q THREAD - PART - XV - 150 flags

Q THREAD - PART - S|XTEEN - 133 flags

Q THREAD - PART - Q - 142 flags

Q THREAD - PART - ∞teen - 144 flags

Q THREAD - PART - §19§ - 146 flags

Memes must have memes!

ETA

ATS thread: Why is it a thread can receive negative flags now?

edit on 8-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Looks like we're close to the end of the allotted thread pages...I hope everyone here appreciates what Dashen has done by launching this great thread.

21 should be even more exciting.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of Patrick Bergy, Dynology or ShadowNet?

www.victimoftheswamp.com...

Just a small excerpt from this article

In 2010 Paul Manafort was accused by Ukrainian officials of an Information Operations targeting social media. In 2008 the RNC paid Paul Manafort’s IT company over a million dollars for “targeted social media” services. I wonder if Facebook’s investigation into social media influence operations will go back to the 2008 McCain primary and general election for a sign of tactical IIA information operations? Knowing what I know, I will not consider McCain’s primary win using an IT service with likely the only battle-tested IIA social media psychological warfare application that existed until Facebook or law enforcement looks into it and clears McCain. There are far too many similarities to what the FBI just indicted the 13 Russian’s for and what I know to say John McCain didn’t cheat during the 2008 primary. I also can’t say Paul Manafort and Obama’s NSA didn’t use Dynology’s ShadowNet and iPsy to influence the 2010 Ukrainian elections.

I have been seeing this Bergy guy in many different places lately, and it seems he is a legit Obama Admin whistleblower that they have been attempting to silence for a while now. Very interesting stuff.

edit on 8-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Looks like an octopus to me.
Hydra don’t have eyes.

Speaking of Hydra, view the image @ www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
By Brennan's own definition of justice, he is guilty as alleged.

In an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe," he said "people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity."
~ Source

!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Acting Commissioner of CBP, Mark Morgan speaking now.

2,500 detentions per month, down from 5,000 +

He keeps saying "border troll".... LoL

And how 'bout that tie..... does he know a secret?

edit on 8-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Has anyone here ever heard of Patrick Bergy, Dynology or ShadowNet?

Yes, came across all that a few days ago but got sidetracked and forgot about it.

twitter.com...

Bergy interview starts at 1:00 hr.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lindsey Graham inviting Rudy Guiliani to testify before the Senate

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
PFC Bergy
‏ @PFC40Book

Imagine if @Jim_Jordan came out and announced he was calling me to testify before @RepAdamSchiff committee. I'm a 1st-hand fact-witness that worked for the SON OF OBAMA'S NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR 8 YEARS, & pioneered Obama's ShadowNet.
twitter.com...

Jim Jordan: Whistleblower has a bias against the president

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Pope participates in pagan worship of fertility gods at opening ceremony/ritual of Amazon Synod.

This year, it’s the Amazon Synod, and it opened in a way that shocked and disgusted many Christians. It also left many observers with serious questions about what it is that the Pope really believes.

Participants danced around a mandala, spread soil from “symbolic places,” and bowed to two female fertility figures. A male figure with erect penis lay nearby.

It’s worth remembering too that fertility gods were associated with child sacrifice in the ancient Mideast; Jewish monotheism definitively broke with all that. Some indigenous gods in the New World, too, notoriously demanded human sacrifice.

Source

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Trump tweet:

I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!

Putting her in the race at this point is the plot twist we saw coming from miles away but, like the Epstein suicide, will still send shock waves across the nation!

Zero fear from me that this woman will EVER hold the position of any sort of leadership. Freedom to enjoy the show 🍿

Is the debate stage, the “stage” being set?

Ready for 21 Dash!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Seriously.....what could she possibly throw out this time, that she didnt already try 3 years ago? I hope she comes in and doesnt even beat Bernie or Biden or Warren in the primary. There is not a more unpopular woman in the United States than Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Bizarre politics. Cranky has nailed it -- everyone playing a role.

Cheers

new topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join