It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I saw the clip of the live fire also. I may actually have it in my files. I'll give a look. I know I went through tons and tons of different footage and angles and I did manage to get a couple good still frame of people up on the Pyramid. This I do have on hand. These also back up the footage of shoots caught on the cab drivers video. She caught the flashes.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Cal bans DeepFake

Are they preparing for a preemptive legal stance to take down damning videos that may be coming out soon?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Nice that came up for me also. I thought they were going with .net
Surprised to see .com

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Not .com.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

eta: Of course this wouldnt stop us from creating our own little signal signature before it happens. Something to put at the end of our post that isnt super obvious. Couple letters or number, something like that.

Interesting idea.

unity : .
edit on 8-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Future comms

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I watched some of these vids too. What caught me was the PD body cam. They went up the stairs of the hotel and run into two young guys with guns, drenched in sweat and wearing trench coats. The guys say their security and Metro responds (and I'm paraphrasing here) "oh, ok guys with guns in trench coats in the middle of an active shooter situation, why don't you help out and secure this floor"?

Seriously, what was that?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I don't think other message boards are supposed to be promoted here, in that regard.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Thank you very much for that.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes I saw that post after I had posted. Thanks! I feel like Im waiting for Christmas to hurry up and get here!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Chris Blackburn

Since October 2017, the international media and the US intel community knew I was researching Joseph Mifsud and the origins of Russiagate. Now, its been two years and I've featured in numerous articles and books about the Maltese professor. Still haven't been attacked...

@BarackObama and @HillaryClintonknow that I'm aware of where the skeletons are buried. HSBC, Jamaat, Bangladesh War Crimes Tribunals, Myanmar, Bali, Libya and Rome. Ukraine wasn't the starting point for the cabal. Bangladesh was.

Bangladesh

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Wow, that is some footage I did miss and its new news to me. Any idea where I could possibly find that, or point me in the right direction perhaps?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
My question is when 8kun comes on line, what happens here? Will we still be coming to this thread series if we have a new home specialy trailerd for us?

This one is reaching its limit, so I'm sure dashen is already preparing. But, would it behoove us to help dashen creat something similar at kun when it arrives? Will the new format need it? How will we know each other?

I do plan on using a new name for the new site. I'll most likely keep the avatar though.

What's everyon's thoughts on this?

It is probably against T&Cs to mention any possible competitor web site.

Secondly, most will be staying right here. I will.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. You should have learnt that one along the way!

Stop thinking in terms of one or the other.

I am having both ... at the same time even! And I am having three scoops of ice cream!

P

edit on 8/10/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I didn't look at the War Crimes Tribunals but here's some dirt out of Bangladesh

Hillary Aides Threatened Bangladesh PM's Son to Protect Foundation Donor Read Newsmax: Daily Caller: Hillary Aides Threatened Bangladesh PM's Son to Protect Foundation Donor

Share Aides for then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton allegedly threatened the Bangladeshi prime minister's son in 2012 with an IRS audit in an attempt to stop the country's financial mismanagement probe into Grameen Bank,

At the time, Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus was serving as managing director of the bank.

link

Clinton Foundation, Virgin Unite, Yunus Launch “Haiti Forest” Initiative

TheClinton Foundation, Virgin Unite and Yunus Social Business have announced the launch of “Haiti Forest,” a new initiative aimed at solving social and environmental issues in Haiti through reforestation.

Virgin Unite is the charitable arm of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. Yunus Social Business was co-founded by Nobel Peace Laureate ProfessorMuhammad Yunus.

link

edit on 8-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Here is the vid. I was faulty in my memory. They are not wearing trench coats, dark dress jackets with a small "id tag" of some kind. They show up at the 54 second mark. I've seen these guys in other vids when Metro storms the room.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I see what you mean. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ooh, ice cream...

edit on 8-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The thread continues like it has for the past ~2 years. Definitely do NOT want to move to the chans. Some of us here just use it purely for additional research pertaining to Q drops which requires sifting through mountains of BS. Have you ever browsed 8chan before it went dark? It's a wild west platform, completely different from here or near anywhere else with next to zero moderation. A BO on the chans can be a nightmare to manage. 8kun will not be much if any different, imo.

We don't need 1000x shills to muck up the thread and ongoing research. The mods here do a fantastic job keeping this thread alive & clean.
Most people here and lurkers alike do not go near the chans.

I agree. We ride this Rollercoaster to completion here. We have here one of the largest depositories of Q info that has never been stopped by anyone or anything. Props to the Amigos and Mods for that. Especially DTOM. They gave us this sandbox to play in.

Can you imagine how jammed up 8 will be with all the pent up energy the normal type of poster there has built up? It's going to be supercrazy there for at least 2 weeks or even a month as the freaks come out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join