It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Eureka is definitely a pot town. Fishing is a secondary now. The bad side is all the meth and heroin on the streets. You can't drive without some tweeker running out in front of you and most areas you want to be strapped to walk anywhere.

Yeah, those drugs are the scourge of the Earth and IMO a Big part of the homeless problem too. It's almost impossible to remain functional once someone is addicted to that crap.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My question is when 8kun comes on line, what happens here? Will we still be coming to this thread series if we have a new home specialy trailerd for us?

This one is reaching its limit, so I'm sure dashen is already preparing. But, would it behoove us to help dashen creat something similar at kun when it arrives? Will the new format need it? How will we know each other?

I do plan on using a new name for the new site. I'll most likely keep the avatar though.

What's everyon's thoughts on this?

Depends on the platform. If it was as cumbersome as it was as 8chan, I will lurk only. If it’s somewhat navigable then a TWR17 meme would work.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

No outside Comms. The Mods have made a concerted effort to keep Dashen's thread's alive. Their is a reason for that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The thread continues like it has for the past ~2 years. Definitely do NOT want to move to the chans. Some of us here just use it purely for additional research pertaining to Q drops which requires sifting through mountains of BS. Have you ever browsed 8chan before it went dark? It's a wild west platform, completely different from here or near anywhere else with next to zero moderation. A BO on the chans can be a nightmare to manage. 8kun will not be much if any different, imo.

We don't need 1000x shills to muck up the thread and ongoing research. The mods here do a fantastic job keeping this thread alive & clean.
Most people here and lurkers alike do not go near the chans.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Concur. I don’t see a move but many will utilize both platforms.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
It is a quintessential talking method in Western Asia/Eastern Europe.

It comes down to cultural differences in conversation and debate. In Europe/US we tend to use a pattern of point 1 point 2 point 3 final point. All in a direct line of reasoning.

The method Putin used goes all around the central argument and ends up there.

The difference comes down to briefly covering many points around the final point, as opposed to following a direct line of points to a final point.

This results in a "fuzzy" but more complete argument, in comparison to a direct but incomplete argument.

Edit with a decent primer on the subject
www.grin.com...
edit on 7-10-2019 by dubiousatworst because: added reference resource

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Helicopter caused debris to be blowing? Were there others? Not the 1st time I have heard about helicopters in regards to LVM. Last reference I read (somewhere on this vast information site) were that they were spreading bullets not debris.

Helicopters

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Catherine Rose Lombardo died at 12:44 p.m. September 18 at her Claremont home, surrounded by her family. She was 54 years old and fought a brave four-year battle against ovarian cancer.

She was honored to become a lead attorney and the first to file a lawsuit against the MGM Grand hotel, site of the October 1, 2017 Mandalay Bay shooting, the deadliest gun-related massacre in modern US history. She sat with hundreds of survivors and became known by victims as one that truly cared about their recovery. She often spent hours talking to her clients in their homes, checking on their wellbeing and being available 24/7 just to talk. Her goals were to seek answers for the victims and to affect change to help prevent a recurrence. 

edit on 7-10-2019 by CrazyFox because: oopsy

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Not very familiar with the Chans. I was an avid ATSer a while back. Made a thread about our then Govenator and things got really wierd. So, I cancelled my account and my wife got me into Reddit. Q brought me back to ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
High-five to whoever made this...🤚😂

twitter.com...

You have got to admit the comedy come out of this insanity is first-rate.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Helicopter caused debris to be blowing? Were there others? Not the 1st time I have heard about helicopters in regards to LVM. Last reference I read (somewhere on this vast information site) were that they were spreading bullets not debris.

I saw video of a helicopter near the airport with machine guns firing down. At first I thought they might have been firing at random people. Later we learned about the attempted assassination of MBS and it made more sense that the chopper was firing at those who may have been positioned to kill MBS as he was transported back to the airport.

There was an extraordinary amount of flight traffic during the ordeal.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I read somewhere along the line in my travels that POTUS was interested in having Sessions as his VP. That would sure shake things up on both sides really. I myself was always in the camp of "Trust Sessions" so Im okay with it. Maybe even more so than Gowdy. Besides, If he went in the Sessions direction, that would leave Gowdy open for SC.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
FYI

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EfilsGood

GENTEXT/RMKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14. In accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10, U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a major disaster or emergency within the United States. Requests for Federal assistance will come with little warning. As required, the Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.

They misspelled "Fatherland"

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Valkyrie (German: Unternehmen Walküre) was a German World War II emergency continuity of government operations plan issued to the Territorial Text Army of Germany to execute and implement in case of a general breakdown in civil order of the nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
On AUGUST 12, 2019:

1.) Whistleblower files his complaint.
2.) Pelosi Changes House Impeachment Rules to favor House Democrats.

EVIL Colludes with EVIL: theconservativetreehouse.com...-173125

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This is assuming they build the site similar to this. I dont think they will do that. The whole point was to remain Anon. Im guessing the new board will be very similar to the old one.

I have wondered if they are making this new site strictly for Q though. The old 8 did have other outside categories like halfchan does.

eta: Of course this wouldnt stop us from creating our own little signal signature before it happens. Something to put at the end of our post that isnt super obvious. Couple letters or number, something like that.

edit on 10/8/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

Im sorry i didnt take a screenshot

but the brothers are advertising on Facebook now

I though it was - to be 1 ask 1

This is just...WOW...

The choice to become a Mason is in the heart. We do not advertise, we do not ask anyone to join. It must be in your heart to seek Masonry. This is not something we do.

And yes, to be 1 ask 1, It's never the other way around. For reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, that was a bit of a knee jerk reaction. 2 Be 1 Ask 1 refers to Masonry, Blue Lodge. You must be a Mason to join SR. So, technically I can see this might pass as ok. But, as with anything, we all have our own opinions.

I have to admit, no one has ever directly asked me...but, I've been recruited pretty heavily a few times. And I'm not anti-Mason, by any means. I'm just not a joiner.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

My question is, why is Turkey still a part of NATO, and an "ally" of the United States in the first place?

Good question.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are no federal misdemeanors, so yes, it is a weak protection from only local matters.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

8kun.net would be the correct site. NOT 8kun.com nor 8kun.org.

No DNS records have been added yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

At the end of WW2

You mean World War I ? Balfour Declaration and all that?

Cheers

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join