It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Kamala Harris "Leave Joe Biden alone"

Cats outta the bag the 🤡’s are worn out and the campaign hasn’t really even started. 😂 3 yrs of nonstop investigations of POTUS and PATRIOTS. They know what’s coming and it can’t be stopped. Dark to Light.

Meme factory open for business.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Even better is Col. Lawrence's "Seven Pillars of Wisdom". Most of todays issues can be traced back to the Brits pulling him out, BUT the dualistic practices of Islam also has a major hand in the region now days.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Kamala Harris "Leave Joe Biden alone"

LOL...well at least she's smart enough to get that the Dems were indeed Duped by POTUS ! Maybe they should have thought through this whole Whistle Blower scam a little more before opening up the Ukraine Pandora's box ! It was such a Stupid decision I understand why people speculated it was set up by the POTUS, my guess is that Pence won't be Trump's running mate in 2020.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

my guess is that Pence won't be Trump's running mate in 2020.

In 2020, you will need a VP that will be able to lead the task of bringing the Sword of Justice down upon the Clowns and Co.

Gowdy is either waiting for VP or waiting for a seat on the Supreme Court.

My prediction is VP for President Trump and the next President after.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
High-five to whoever made this...🤚😂

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice find. 1st thread that I read made a good time line.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Bingo. Traps are set. $$$ buckles governments and forces the “people” to initiate regime change.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WATCH: Trump participates in a briefing with senior military leaders at the White House.

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That sneaky fox. POTUS Trump lets the Dem front runners emerge and then systematically taint them. In the span of 2 weeks;

Bernie has a heart attack
Biden caught in Ukraine cookie jar
Warren lying about pregnancy

It’s like the blind leading the blind. I’m almost thinking POTUS wants Hillary to rise from the ashes.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This below was posted on Twit. Thought it was pretty cool and thought I'd share. Feels good when you know the work you put in is being seen and heard around the world. Only going to show one of the pics, I think you'll get the idea!
I would guess the person that owns the car must have seen enough of Q to be true to do that to their Corvette.

#QANON So I don’t know anything about Q but I see a lot of their conspiracy theory type posts and I like them and I like Pepe and dank memes and all that. Anyone who loves @realDonaldTrump and hates Commies is fine with me. I saw this today in my city. Very very cool. #MAGA

Twit link

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Kurt Volker
‏@kvolker

With Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Kurt Campbell> @McCainInstitute Kissinger Fellow, Dr. Kissinger! (and several more luminaries) for what promises to be a consequential review of strategy for US-China relations.

7:00 PM - 27 Jun 2019 from New York, NY

twitter.com...
------------------------------------------------------------

link   
ROFL. The 2nd whistleblower describes the Ukraine call as “crazy and frightening”.

Dems thinking about Barr snooping around Crowdstrike makes THEM “crazed and frightened”.

These whistleblowers are creating a new Swamp job opportunity.

link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: MountainLaurel

my guess is that Pence won't be Trump's running mate in 2020.

In 2020, you will need a VP that will be able to lead the task of bringing the Sword of Justice down upon the Clowns and Co.

Gowdy is either waiting for VP or waiting for a seat on the Supreme Court.

My prediction is VP for President Trump and the next President after.

P

P358, good point. This might explain Gowdy on teeeveee (not needed for supreme court). Raising his profile as a sensible, well spoken VP? Though my personal POV, this floating reality is going to look quite different next year indeed, leaving a lot of this stuff feeling quaint.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

so I get 2 warnings over a harmless joke but ' legs up ' Harris is acceptable?

Eye roll

edit on 7-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Gowdy works ,

BTW that Jesus mosaic was really interesting, lots of trippy things in it, I saw

1. A dinosaur wearing a helmet
2. a spaceship, reminded me of the ' Enterprise ' from Star Trek
3. Jesus had wounds ( stigmata ? ) visible, like he was pre-resurrection.
4. Jesus is coming through some sort of door to underworld ? Little gray aliens down there ?
5. People worshiping the peacock next to spaceship ?
6. Jesus holding a sail, a white flag ?

lol...what did you see in that mosaic phoenix ?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

is it just me or do those generals look terrified?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Kurt Volker
‏@kvolker

With Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Kurt Campbell> @McCainInstitute Kissinger Fellow, Dr. Kissinger! (and several more luminaries) for what promises to be a consequential review of strategy for US-China relations.

7:00 PM - 27 Jun 2019 from New York, NY

twitter.com...
------------------------------------------------------------

@kvolker With Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Kurt Campbell> @McCainInstitute Kissinger Fellow, Dr. Kissinger!

Interesting,,, Sky's favorite psycho socialite. [L] [d] [R]

Q#150

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was going to post this a while ago, but it slipped thru the cracks. Rewatching it again, I really do like Putin's attitude towards a thing like this, which he actually deplores. He understands not to just rant and call names, but to lay out his position in a circular manner, first acknowledging the other side then making a giant orbit back to his point.

I study speaking styles and rhetoric so I can master them as part of my quest. I have to say, Putin uses all of the devices very effectively. Nobody tries to interrupt him though, like they do to me. Anyway, the clip is a little stale, but still entertaining and informative for the group, so...

edit on 7-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join