It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

@bill p

This letter is hilarious. It's like a cranky old man letter to "my congressman" concerning "my rights" as a taxpayer.

"To Whom It May Concern" is too funny given his desire here.

What really cracks me up is he's willing to provide other information, but his letter shows no attachments, no personal documentation, just a raging letter of accusations largely based on NYPravda reports.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"What does an 'OWL' symbolize (dark religion)?"

Welcome to Epstein IslandWhat does a Temple typically symbolize? What does an 'OWL' symbolize (dark religion)? Tunnels underneath?Epstein island dungeon beneath the templeSex & torture roomsSymbolism will be their downfallThese people are EVILQ @POTUS @GenFlynn #QAnon pic.twitter.com/nqL5XrUoeK— QBlueSky⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@QBlueSkyQ) July 10, 2019

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Check out this crazy rally for Trump. I would love to see any other candidate bring this many people together. Just goes to show you how much BS is in the media.

twitter video

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
New member of the 'Black Eye' Club.

Jimmy Carter appears at charity event with black eye and stitches

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
John Kerry Rejects Suggestions of U.S. Involvement in Turkey Coup
July 17, 2016(TheyNeverThoughtsheWouldLOSE😂)

Signs of testy relations between Turkey’s embattled government and the United States continued Sunday, as Secretary of State John Kerry denounced any suggestion of American involvement in Friday’s coup.

“We think it’s irresponsible to have accusations of American involvement,” Mr. Kerry told CNN Sunday President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey has accused Fethullah Gulen, a reclusive cleric now living in Pennsylvania, of orchestrating the violence, and Mr. Erdogan demanded that Mr. Gulen be extradited.

Mr. Gulen has denied the charge, and Mr. Kerry said the Justice Department would examine any evidence Turkey presented as part of an extradition request.

Look into any of the countries/coups John Kerry/McStain are right in the middle of the mess.

Senator John McCain Demands “Act of War” Against Russia…

Some things never change. In full alignment with President Obama, the ever faithful war monger Senator John McCain calls for a declaration of war against Russia.

…everywhere Senator John McCain goes, and every single foreign nation he touches, ends up dragging itself -and us- into an extremist civil war, and/or military conflict…

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Intel Community IG Stonewalling Congress On Backdated Whistleblower Rule Changes

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August.

When pressed on the curious changes and attempts to obscure the timeline of his revisions, Atkinson refused to explain why the forms were backdated to August even though they were not made until September

Atkinson has not answered their questions, either, raising questions that his behavior following his receipt of the anti-Trump complaint might not be completely above board. Atkinson ignored legal guidance from both the director of national intelligence and the Department of Justice that the anti-Trump complaint was statutorily deficient and forwarded it to HPSCI even though it did not meet the legal definition of an “urgent concern” that is required to be given to Congress.

The embattled ICIG also admitted on Friday that the anti-Trump complainant lied on his whistleblower complaint form by concealing the complainant’s previous secret interactions with House Democratic staff prior to submitting the complaint.

The myth of getting busted on hypocrisy, lying, deceit as God Level game changer needs to go away. He did it, said nothing, and turned this into a 6month investigation added to all the others.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The owl is revered by Celtic and Wiccan witches and elite worshippers of the demonic Bohemian Grove cult in California.

California.

Look at the image on her shield. What is it?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pronic number.

edit on 7-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Robertson, despite you being responsible for my conversion to Jesus when I was young and naive, at the age of 16, I think you are wrong here. You led me to Christ but, everything before the word 'but' is BS.

edit on 7-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Look at the image on her shield. What is it?

Well, it's supposed to be Minerva. So an owl would logically follow...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Also Breaking: To quote the evil media: "The Walls are closing in on the Whistleblower!"

It took 18 days of colluding before the Whistleblower and Schiff/Pelosi launched their SCAM.

Irate Whistleblower? Nope!: www.foxnews.com...

P.S. Maybe the next ATS Q thread launch will coincide with 8-Channel/8-Zun and Q coming back online? Wouldn't that be grand!

edit on 10/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

cranky,

1) I wonder if that POTUS tweet with typo is pointed at the Queen of England and 12 other families because:

a) Incomrs should be Incomees - therefore we get ER = Elizabeth Regina = Queen of England,

b) POTUS raised 12 times as much as Obama because $4000 in 1/3rd time = 12000 over same time,

c) Obama raised $1000 over 8 years = $125 per year = 5x5x5 or 5x Eyes On.

2) Tweet time points to Q1001:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885319 📁
Apr 3 2018 20:11:01 (EST)
187_Site_E.jpg

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.

[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

a) This points to the Vatican because of cardinals and "All roads lead to ROME",
b) Is this saying that Sec Pompeo took surrender of some of the 12 families when meeting the Pope as their representative?
c) The Queen of England/13th family broke away from the Vatican and formed the Church of England - so would NOT have surrendered via the Pope?
d) First sentence of tweet = "These numbers are blockbusters."... blockade busters?

3) CAPS only simple gematria:
a) Part 1 of tweet

Heritage Foundation “These numbers are blockbusters. Just since Donald Trump took office, Median Family Incomrs are up over $4,100. In 8 years under President Obama, they only went up $1000. In one third the time, President Trump has increased incomes 4 times as much, and that...

I) Base HFTJDTMFIIPOIPT = 181...
Q181 Jesus Christ was f**king pissed at his apostles most of the time because they were stupid f**ks Timestamp encodes tweet date.
ii) RemoveDupes HJDMO = 50...
Q50 BO, Uranium, NK, Iran Timestamp encodes tweet date.
iii) base+numbers 181+4+1+8+1+4 = 199...
Q199 U1 - CA - EU - ASIA - IRAN/NK SUM OF ALL FEARS
iv) RemoveDupes+Numbers 50+4+1+8+1+4 = 68...
Q68 HUMA... Alice & Wonderland Timestamp encodes tweet date.

b) Part 2 of tweet

....doesn’t even include the almost $2000 that the families got from the Trump Tax Cut.” Stephen Moore, Freedomworks That means $5000 to $6000 more in disposable yearly income that Americans have right now because of President Trump!

I) base TTCSMFTAPT = 138...
Q138 Last of Rothschild Owned Banks posts - inc. Bank of England, FED, IRS, Russia, SA, Switzerland Timestamp encodes tweet date.
ii) RemoveDupes CSMFAP = 58...
Q58 NoName protecting Huma - Alice & Wonderland Timestamp encodes tweet date.
iii)base+numbers 138+2+5+6 = 151...
Q151 How do you attack dangerous animal Timestamp encodes tweet date.
iv) RemoveDupes+numbers = 58+2+5+6 = 71...
Q71 Follow HUMA... Alice & Wonderland

c) Parts 1&2
I) base HFTJDTMFIIPOIPTTTCSMFTAPT = 319...
Q319 Why did USSS codename Hussein 'Renegade'? Chan ID encodes tweet date.
ii) RemoveDupes HJDOCSA = 60...
Q60 Operators never divulge. Alice & Wonderland.
iii) base+nums 319+4+1+8+1+4+2+5+6 = 350...
Q350 build the web. Ian Cameron, McKinsey, C_A, Dr. Emmett J. Rice, Federal Reserve - Everyone is connected Timestamp encodes tweet date.
iv) RemoveDupes+nums 60+4+1+8+1+4+2+5+6 = 91...
Q91 MS13, Snow White, Godfather III
Timestamp encodes tweet date.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many people do you know? Tens of dozens? Hundreds? In one's business, you may literally know close to a thousand when you put customers, contractors, partners, employees, etc. together. How often do you see someone with a left (only) black eye?

Virtually never. When does it become mathematically impossible?

Same with the boot.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Before Minerva. Think chronologically.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That's because I'm over the target.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Some of those lines from that movie stuck in my head for years. Now, thanks to you they're back, again. 😂

Now, I'll be watching the movie, again.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Good afternoon, all.

I guess James Clapper is feeling the heat. He was on CNN blaming everything on Obama again today. In the back of my mind I always knew this would be the excuse these guys would fall back on. "Obama ordered it. I was following orders." Didn't work for the Nazis. I wonder how that excuse will play out this time.

"CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did. "

"CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president."

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Eureka! Would it be Medusa?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ThankQ my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join