It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seriously man, how the hell can these people continue to come on TV and spew this bull#?!?! We KNOW what has been going on with these bastards, yet they speak as though they’re in an alternate universe. I really don’t get it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh Tim Steyer. What a surprise. Really, I never expected to see him meddling in the 2020 election. No siree Bob. But seriously though, how is this not considered election meddling?

edit on 6-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Update re heard voices the night before the attack police murderer on Notre Dame Cathedral island in Paris.

Paris police attacker a radicalised Islamist, says French prosecutor

the attacker had arrived for work at the police headquarters at 8.58am on Thursday after taking the suburban train near his home in the north-west suburb of Gonesse. At 12.18pm he left the police complex on the Île de la Cité.
“He went to a shop in the Rue Saint-Jacques and bought two knives. One was a metal kitchen knife 33cm long

Mikhaël H and his wife, 38, who is being questioned by police as a suspected accomplice, exchanged 33 SMS messages

Is this a by the numbers cabal calling card? Together with his wife's claim that he had been incoherent and had heard voices the night before the attack makes me wonder if he was being mind controlled. Did I mention he was deaf?

he had been left deaf after suffering with meningitis.

As a computer expert he would have stared at screens a lot. See dashen's thread Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control for why this may be relevant.

The attacker, Mickaël Harpon, who was shot dead at the scene, was a 45-year-old computer expert. He had worked in the police headquarters for more than 15 years and had high-grade security clearance for his job in a section of the police service dedicated to collecting information on jihadist radicalisation.

French PM pledges security review after attack by staff 'jihadist'

Mind control victim or not this is an interesting and worrying case for sure!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
LOL...so now it is being confirmed there are multiple whistleblowers. This is playing out exactly how the Blasey Ford scam went.

This is hilarious.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This new one is even using the same Deep State Dem lawyer as the first one!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...so now it is being confirmed there are multiple whistleblowers. This is playing out exactly how the Blasey Ford scam went.

This is hilarious.

- the transcript of the call is released.
- the AG asked for the call and assist request.
- the SecofState was on the call.
- the Prez of Ukraine said no quid pro quo

They can bring out all the whistle blowers they want. They will all be discredited.

The Dems are clearly scared to death of Barr digging into Ukraine. Why?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So our Spooks speak to a US Senator about our Elected Govt investigating our Spooks using other countries Spooks to prevent the election of said Government.

Warner actually said this? :

"Throughout the last 75 years, every administration has valued the sanctity of the five eyes relationship," Warner said. "It appears this administration 

Ahhh the sanctity of having other countries spy on your political opponents..........

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This new one is even using the same Deep State Dem lawyer as the first one!

Welll..... Money is tight for them. They have spent so much on lost causes these past few years. DNC is still in debt from 2016.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A couple of questions.

I work graveyard shifts, so usually up when POTUS starts Tweeting. Figured I could give Sufi a bit of a break and try to decode the morning Tweets before I go to bed around 10am (PDT).

The main problem I've had is that Twitter does not show me the time of retweets, only the original time. I've looked around on line and cannot find an answer that matches what I'm seeing on Twitter. Any suggestions would be great.

Second, in a Q drop regarding the Oba_a flush out command Q remarks about analyzing the time of the post. In the post Zulu time is used. Is there any particular reason Z time is not used in the decodes?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The new whistleblower has first hand knowledge, lol.

POTUS
AG
SecofState
Ukraine Prez

There’s your true “first hand” knowledge.

Everyone else listening in had their “knowledge” transcribed into the call transcript.

Anything claimed by the whistleblower not in the transcript is here say and unverifiable.

Funny how whistleblowers against the Right end up on pedestals and anointed.

Funny how whistleblowers against the Left are shredded in MSM and often end up dead.

Funny huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

My take on the WH turnover rate is that they are dealing with so much corruption in day-to-day operations that there are people who cannot handle what they learn and the scope of what is necessary to deal with it.

It's the status quo vs. what must be done to clean up the mess that is US politics.

I'm not awake yet, so this isn't as well-articulated as I would like, but I hope my point comes across.

I think Trump's approach to things is too radical for some people "in his employ". That being said, he is doing an amazing job of delivering on his campaign promises. No other President in history has delivered what he has.

Everyone laughs at him for saying it. Says a lot about his opponents, and even his supporters. No one wants to acknowledge that a businessman has been better for the US than the bunch of corrupt, greedy lawyers and other swamp creatures. They are naked and they don't like it.

He may not be well-spoken, but he is sincere and he is working hard for those who employ him, the citizens of the United States.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The walls are closing in on Brennan?

archive.fo...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

“It’s like an assembly line,” he continues. “They prepare the campaign, penetrate the target audience, maintain the operation, and then they strategically disengage. It is only going to get bigger.”

These type have posted in these threads prob taking notes and waiting for future drops. So combine this task force with AI we have seen that unlimited faces and images that can be produced. How many of the twitter accounts are actually bot accounts with fake AI images set out to try to control twitter posts with 4AM talk points and bad orange man comments that always seem to stay at the top of tweets?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Here we go.....
CM.

After a few weeks of building new groundwork to better protect user privacy and security, we are now in the final stretches before getting things back online. Beta testing of infrastructure in progress - verifying and confirming that all systems are functioning as expected.

Tweet
edit on 6-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Let’s freaking go!! If there were ever any time for Q to speak up, it would be NOW!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Let’s freaking go!! If there were ever any time for Q to speak up, it would be NOW!

Seems like it's taking an inordinate amount of time. It's not like they're starting from scratch.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Insert(Imagine) DashenThisisBait.jpg🤣

As if to say he was reading from a script and read word for word what he was asked to say? So speaking of scripts... We have been told thru drops “You are watching a movie” “What makes a good movie” references to “popcorn” etc you smell what I’m screaming. Are we helping to write a script for future movies? What better way to spread the truth and beat Hollywood at their own game? I think Steve could help produce a few more flicks.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Re: www.foxnews.com...

Right. Two Intel community traitors. They must have been promised a lot, to LITERALLY risk their lives formulating a blatant lie like this. (Treason = R.I.P.)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

May you not sneeze or cough during your recovery--a speedy one I hope!

I already learned the hard way about coughing

So, Pelosi is mixed up with a different Ukrainian gas company. Can anybody sum up what's happening here? Are these gas company positions being used to facilitate bribes and/or influence peddling?

I had an appendectomy and the pain was so bad when I sneezed the sneezed stopped. That hurt bad. It was like ah ah ch....... and the ch hurt my nose and my stitches.

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join