It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
WowWee ABC News Radio just referred to Biden's involvement in Ukraine as a debunked conspiracy theory. I like where this is going

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
WowWee ABC News Radio just referred to Biden's involvement in Ukraine as a debunked conspiracy theory. I like where this is going

How do they get away with saying shut like that? ABC News is a real news organization supposedly.
By the end of this mainstream media is going to have zero credibility.

, A Hard Rain's going to fall on them soon

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

“As early as the spring of 2018, PETE SESSIONS, at the time a GOP congressman from Texas, sent a letter to Mr. Pompeo asking for her removal, saying he had been told Ms. Yovanovitch was displaying a bias against the president in private conversations.”

Not career extending move, bitching about your boss to others. Not only that, she was blocking his policy and agenda. Another one for the trash heap.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Another True Believer who allowed her cultic faith in HRC to overpower her sense of professional responsibility. These kind of people need to be flushed from positions of authority.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

When consumers see or hear an advertisement, whether it’s on the Internet, radio or television, or anywhere else, federal law says that ad must be truthful, not misleading, and, when appropriate, backed by scientific evidence.

Truth in Advertising

It has become abundantly clear we need similar legal guidance for journalism.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lykan6529

I too would like for President Trump to bring back the days where the mother could stay at home and raise the kids, even if the Dad worked a factory-type job. Where I grew up in Michigan, our entire town was hardworking yet wholesome like that.

Believe it or not, once upon a time, Elizabeth Warren wrote about how the necessity of the two breadwinner family and having to have to have wives and mothers work was going to wreck America. Then she went off the Reservation. Sorry, couldn't resist that joke, but my first part is accurate.

Shows you how far they have strayed.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

CNN/MSNBC have been saying that since day 1. They didn't say the Trump-Russia witch hunt was a conspiracy theory, even though there was no collusion evidence over a 2 year period.

I'm counting on Barr's DOJ to do the right thing, which will expose how Anti-America 90% of the U.S. media is, and has been.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They didn't say the Trump-Russia witch hunt was a conspiracy theory, even though there was no collusion evidence over a 2 year period.

Certain news organizations were aware of the fact that there was no collusion.... they were part of the scam and witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Maradmins 550/19

This MARADMIN cancels MARADMIN 300/14.  In accordance with (IAW) REF A, this MARADMIN provides guidance for the activation of Reserve Component (RC) Marines under §12304a, Title 10, U.S. Code, following a request for Federal assistance in response to a major disaster or emergency within the United States.  Requests for Federal assistance will come with little warning.  As required, the Marine Corps must rapidly mobilize RC units and personnel IAW this MARADMIN in order to respond to threats in the Homeland.

Date Signed: 10/3/2019

edit on 4-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lots of new speculation, today, that this is the WB.
ua.usembassy.gov...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ua.usembassy.gov...

That would be the obvious choice based on the texts they have. But I think it was more his texts being used by the WB.

I still think this was all set up by Trump to cause chaos with the dems.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

William B. Taylor is Chargé d’Affaires, a.i. of the United States Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine.  Most recently, he was the Executive Vice President of the U.S. Institute of Peace.  During the Arab Spring, he oversaw assistance and support to Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria at the State Department.  He served as the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine from 2006 to 2009.

Quite the resume of Destruction there...
Don't ever forget that the Obama Administration almost lost Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

William B. Taylor is Chargé d’Affaires, a.i. of the United States Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine.  Most recently, he was the Executive Vice President of the U.S. Institute of Peace.  During the Arab Spring, he oversaw assistance and support to Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria at the State Department.  He served as the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine from 2006 to 2009.

Don't ever forget that the Obama Administration almost lost Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood.

I wouldn't be surprised if Viktor Pinchuk came into this picture very quickly. He was a supposed owner of Burisma as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

'Spooky' too.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
ua.usembassy.gov...

That would be the obvious choice based on the texts they have. But I think it was more his texts being used by the WB.

Shannon
‏@Avery1776

Taylor met with the ten staffers that Schiff, et al gave blessing to fly to Ukraine on Atlantic Council's dime Aug 24 - 27, 2019.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Just read the 25 pages of texts the Dems released.

Yawn.

No wonder they weren't saying much after Volkers testimony. As with almost every "Trump Constitutional Crisis", this is looking to end with a fizzle or even better, blow up in Schiff's and Pelosi's face.

Taylor comes across as whiny IMO.

edit on 4-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
GREAT Unrolled Thread on

1/Ukraine Arms Dealers, Rabid Congressman Shifty, Rabid Ambassador and an Investigation Launched in July

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What a shock.... Atlantic Council is part of this.

They should at least TRY to cover their tracks. They makes this too easy.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

"Watch The Water"

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They should at least TRY to cover their tracks. They makes this too easy.

Notice that James Clapper is ALSO on ATLANTIC COUNCIL'S International Advisory Board.

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join