It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WB...if he or she even exists, will never be questioned.
It will only expose Schiff if a Republican can get the right questions asked.

Blasey-Ford 2.0
edit on 2-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yesterday they were talking of meeting The Whistleblower in a secret location with only select members of the House intelligence committee present.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yesterday they were talking of meeting The Whistleblower in a secret location with only select members of the House intelligence committee present.

Of course.
Can't have the wrong questions asked...Can't let anything get out to the public they don't want out.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
From yesterday... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warburg Pincus controls CrowdStrike.
Timothy Geithner runs Warburg Pincus.

I just realized Geithner is one of the names listed in Q1511.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Question to any legal scholars here...

Wouldn't any Dem Presidential candidate that is also a current US Senator have to recuse themselves from voting for impeachment of a President running against them?

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OIG

This could be about that Deb Curtis that was fired from DOJ

(DOJ) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated this investigation upon the receipt of information from the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia (USAO-DC) regarding allegations that an Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA), who is no longer employed by DOJ, improperly disclosed District of Columbia Superior Court grand jury materials to an unauthorized individual.

The OIG investigation substantiated the allegation that the AUSA improperly disclosed Superior Court grand jury materials to an unauthorized individual, in violation of the Code of the District of Columbia and the District of Columbia Superior Court Rules of Criminal Procedure.Criminal prosecution of this matter was declined.

Now to whom was it revealed and does it have anything to do with sudden rush to impeach?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FLASHBACK: Adam Schiff lies & insists: “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower.”

Twitter

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thats a very good question! They would almost have to, wouldnt they? People in government have had to recuse themselves from things for a lot less. Watch, they probably are allowed to vote, and are supposed to rely on their integrity and honesty being a United States Senator and all that LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Adam Schiff should only be so lucky to have the brains, honor and strength of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. For a lowlife like Schiff, who completely fabricated my words and read them to Congress as though they were said by me, to demean a First in Class at West Point, is SAD!
twitter.com...

Shifty Schiff is no match for Pompeo.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Apache Perfect!

I don't want to be part of his Borg empire.

Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt believes biology is the next frontier in computing

Former CEO Eric Schmidt said biology is in a “golden period,” making it perfect for tech.

“Biology will undoubtedly fuel computing” in coming years, former Google CEO and current technical advisor Eric Schmidt said at a conference called SynBioBeta in San Francisco Monday. “Taking biology, which I’d always viewed as squishy and analog, and turning it into something that can be digitally manipulated, is an enormous accelerator.”

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
In Hebrew- the word perfect could also convey the concept of “complete”

Here’s a couple of sources I found quickly but tbh it’s coming more from my memory than anything I’ve read recently.

hebrew perfect

order

“Noah was perfect in his generations” (what led me on my original search for understanding, for anyone wanting to follow the same mental gymnastics. Lol)

Curiously when understanding the Hebrew concept of generations we get back to the well presented in this thread concept of time not being linear but cyclic in nature. Something the Hebrews apparently understood.

edit on 2-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: Typo

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is no whistleblower.

That idea makes sense. No whistleblower, just a Schiff sock puppet.

I just [don't] love it when people try to use internet gambits in real life.

Cheers

And this explains why the Whistleblower form was revised to allow for second-hand information.

Assuming it can proven that Schiff helped write the "Whistleblower" complaint, does this mean that he has committed fraud, perjury, or some other indictable act?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Given Q drop #35 (POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people....), does anyone know if POTUS will be visiting NK, soon? Maybe we won't know he is abroad until it all happens or that #35 is to make people feel safe when he is being protected elsewhere in CONUS.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

That makes a lot of sense MBSC!

Known as the Perfect tense in the UK.

I learned it as Past Perfect Tense, Present Perfect Tense, and Future Perfect Tense. As I reviewed my English education, the phrase Future proves Past kept popping out from the margins of my mind.

This statement made me think of the way you word some of your deltas, Rel:
"The present perfect verb tense refers to something that was just completed in the recent past."

Remember that verbs are words that describe an action, occurrence, or state of being. The tense of a verb refers to the time of the action or state of being. The perfect form is the verb tense used to talk about a completed action or condition and always uses a form of “have” or “had,” plus the past participle.
www.mometrix.com...

edit on 2-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Peter Thiel's venture fund just announced Hereticon, a conference for 'troublemakers' to discuss immortality, doomsday prepping, and UFOs

What a tin-foil hat party this will be...

The conference will include discussions on topics that would be "banned from other conferences," such as immortality, doomsday preparation, biological modification, UFOs, and drag culture, according to the post.
Founders Fund says that Hereticon will welcome speakers that have been banned from other tech conferences.

Founders Fund vice president Michael Solana told Business Insider that "We believe dissent is essential to human progress and hope Hereticon will spark important conversations within our community and beyond — that's really the only goal."

I can just imagine all walks of life showing up in party town.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why drag culture? Do THEY have an agenda beyond just reading fairytales to kids?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

...Last I heard the strike was only among the janitors.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why drag culture? Do THEY have an agenda beyond just reading fairytales to kids?

Grooming. It's one of the classic pedo warning signs.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Briefing of by the state department Inspector General to Congress committees has concluded. Democrats are livid. They thought he was bringing them information to help the house impeach Trump. Instead, he passed out what this Congressman said was Trump & Giuliani conspiracy theories against the DNC and Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

Haha
!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Entertainment, $$$, trans-movement, and the darker side - pedo's. We can thank the British society for exporting it to the US.

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join