It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This thread will soon be at 333 pages.

333 = snow = 17

Showtime.....snowtime?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wheels up - another proof?

At 12:43 this morning Sec Pompeo tweeted:

Wheels up, and heading to Europe. Our enduring partnerships in Europe are critical, and I look forward to productive conversations on a range of global issues, including protecting #religiousfreedom and advancing economic prosperity. First stop: Rome and the Holy See.

12:43 AM - 1 Oct 2019

What's more there was a RED CARPET on the stairs to his plane!

There are 2 Q posts that have Wheels up in, Q3414 and Q3423, which both have it bolded!

Q3414

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 726192 No.6990956 📁
Jul 10 2019 23:25:45 (EST)
Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.
[Wheels up]
Q

There are 3 Oct 2nds encoded in timestamp and Chan post number!

Q3424

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 69f914 No.7011267 📁
Jul 12 2019 09:27:58 (EST)
[Wheels Up] flight logs [CLAS 1-99] under investigation by FBI/DOJ?
Q

There are two Oct 1sts encoded and one Oct 2nd!

Wheels up is an operation?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When Q stated that nothing can stop what's coming. I think it is very much the truth. Too much has happened, too much has been revealed, too many wheels are in motion. There is too much momentum now to stop this Q train of pain.

I feel it's like the analogy of a pulled bow. If the bow continues to be pulled the tension will eventually cause it to break. If the bow were to be released it would snap back and send a projectile at its target. Either way there is no returning from where we are at.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Missed this post.

I am convinced these fires were not accidental.

Originally thought they were started by US but now think they may have been started by China.

Mind not clear now and off to bed.

Need to look further.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
My head is spinning from all the revelations, and it's only Tuesday!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
what do you think ?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
energy fields

human energy
edit on 2-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
cranky, you've pushed the phrase Mathematically impossible a few times over the last week so I thought I'd do some analysis:

1) 19 Q posts with "Mathematically impossible" in,

2) Why is mathematically impossible so important:
a) To prove to Q followers that POTUS is linked to Q?
b) To prove that our findings on the web prove Q is telling the truth?
c) To prove in a court of law that it is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for POTUS NOT to be working with Q because of the Tweet/post links?

3) At what point does it become Mathematically impossible - definition:

There are two alternative methods of proving wrong a conjecture that something is impossible: by counterexample (constructive proof) and by logical contradiction (non-constructive proof).

4) In terms of proof to date, I would suggest that we have the following numbers showing that it is mathematically impossible for POTUS not to be connected to Q:

a) Roughly 1000 connection/confirmations in these threads through timestamps/tweet dates?
b) Roughly 200 Q proof maps?
c) 500+ connection proofs by SerialBrain2?
d) 1 to 2000 8chan proofs of connections?
e) 500+ gematria connections from CAPS only simple gematria decodes?
f) Probably a further 1000 connections discoverable from our spreadsheet?
g) Hundred of other codemonkeys with smaller lists of proofs?

Say twice as many proofs of POTUS tweet connections to the Q post map as there are Q posts?

edit on 1-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There's advantages to pulling the trigger over the winter holiday...mostly stability in the financial markets, and a few others.

edit on 2-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, it's just struck me that Wheels up may mean that there is no longer any resistance/friction once the wheels leave the road and are in the air?

i.e. deep state can no longer fight back?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Rachel Maddow was low-keyed tonight. She didn't "take the bait" as Stephen Colbert tried to goad her into an Anti-Trump rant. You'd think the two of them together would have been haters on steroids tonight. That BOOT might conceal a DOJ tracking device. Barr said during one of his appearances before Congress that he'd have no problem going after people in the media, if they "crossed a red line".

Edit to add Meme of What's Coming: twitter.com...
edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Glad I didn't have a beer in hand when I seen your post. 😂

Yep, no doubt. Nothing to see here. See what? Exactly.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:
Part 1

As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the....

7:41 PM - 1 Oct 2019

Part 2

....People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!

1) Tweet time gives Q741:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5dacd4 No.347137 📁
Feb 12 2018 01:22:16 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0a27cc No.346987 📁
Feb 12 2018 01:05:41 (EST)
The fact Q brought up Ginsberg and then she landed on CNN the same day front page speaks volumes. We are missing something.

>>346987
“Here to stay.”
No, you’re not.

Q

Chan post number encodes Oct 1st. Also other pointers to Oct 2nd and 3rd.

2) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
i) base... AIICOUPP = 90... Q90:

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148029962 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:39:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: t7IECyBT No.148029846 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:38:23 (EST)
>>148029250
Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.

>>148029846
Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))

Q

ii) RemoveDupes... ACOU = 40... Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.
We previously decoded this as a possible countdown from 6 to 1 - or perhaps 1st to 6th Oct?

b) Part 2
i) base... PVOTEFSARMBWGCTUSA = 231... Q231 ACTION COMMAND:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
[]Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.

ii) RemoveDupes... PVOEFRMBWGCU = 151... Q151 How do you catch a dangerous animal?:

c) Parts 1+2
i) base... AIICOUPPPVOTEFSARMBWGCTUSA = 321... Q321 ACTION COMMAND?:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60660 📁
Dec 9 2017 14:15:53 (EST)
POTUS: 1:37 US Military

Q

- Timestamp twice encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.
- Note in last line 1:37 ALSO gives Oct 1st!!
- I think this links to Q315 as it has :34 in timestamp:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60421 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:48:57 (EST)
Q !ITPb.qbhqo Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60291 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:34:24 (EST)
>>60267
What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q
>>60291
Timestamp US Military against POTUS' recent Tweet - US Military.
How many clues must we provide?
As the World Turns.

Q

- Timestamp encodes Oct 1st.
- I think we need to focus on Mil tweets vs. POTUS tweets this week !!

ii) RemoveDupes... VEFRMBWG = 96... Q96:

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148033932 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:26:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: wz2tGFlp No.148033380 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:19:39 (EST)
Obama sent 221 million to Palestinians right before leaving office. The payout..
www.breitbart.com...📁

>>148033380
Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.
That's the entire point of this operation.
It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
It will all make sense.
Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
Your President needs your help.
He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.

Everything stated is for a reason.
God bless, Patriots.
Q

Timestamp encodes Oct 2nd.
edit on 2-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've listened to Max Igan periodically over the past year or so and he offers a different perspective on many interesting hidden truths/theories/psychological mind warfare and a wide range of random ancient historical & current topics that the media doesn't ever mention that really makes you think and wonder. He's definitely different, a deep thinker outside the box, alittle on the fringe side, which is not bad thing. His analysis of the Christchurch shooter I thought was really good. He has one on the mud flood & and an ancient country/culture (Tartaria) that was mostly wiped from history which I never heard about.

He did an earlier version of this subject last year. I haven't listened to this one yet but didn't agree with everything he discussed (based on what I know/believe) in his last one but he did bring to light many instances I don't doubt. Much of the libtard base has been trying to erase our US history, very similar to ISIS over in the middle East by destroying many ancient monuments & artifacts. All these bloodlines in power that go back thousands of years keep us in the dark to maintain control over us. Some of our lunatics in power would outlaw reading/writing if they could get away with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also applicable to our earth's weakening geomagnetic fields and the forces in play. Meteorological, platonic, solar, psychic and maybe even political. Wandering magnetc north, magma displacement....... Awareness.... Maybe

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Did you see that former House Speaker Paul Ryan is now a FOX board member, who's trying to convince the Fox Corp President to be less Trump-friendly?

GTFOH. I thought he needed to bond with family?

Well, between Nap, Hemmer, and that Shepard they have a good start on his plan.

Judge Napolitano can't stop bashing anything and anyone associated with President Trump. He criticized Rudy today..

“I think it was a mistake to dispatch him on some kind of diplomatic mission,” Fox News Channel legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said of Giuliani, who was issued a subpoena by four House committee chairs on Monday.

While it remains unclear whether Giuliani was acting as an attorney or as a diplomat during his visits to Ukraine and elsewhere, Napolitano said, “if Rudy was acting as a diplomat, then there’s no privilege in his communications.”

“I suspect we’re going to hear less from Rudy, because he now has a lawyer … who will basically say, ‘Mr. Mayor, zip it,’” he added.
8:45pm: www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.
“The State Department’s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,” the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Additional Information, and a list of the EIGHT Congressional Committees being briefed by State Department I.G. Steve Linick today (Wednesday): townhall.com...

edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Trump Heard JohnHereToHelp and JohnsArmy - Seth Rich post interview!

Sounds like JohnHereToHelp needs some help. Mr Flippy is being naughty and trying to plug up this crack in the dam. The only way John can get a new and more serious security detail is by order from Trump.

In this report by Santa Surfing it goes through some of the evidence with the Seth Rich case and who got what information. Has Trump at the end giving a speech of the Democrats plans. I don't know what legal battles are going on in the background. John does have a big charge into the foreground ready.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

With a little luck tomorrow we will see both Pelosi and Schiff resign and admit guilt

Not their style. It would be a spectacular climax to all this, but I doubt we will see it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A lot of digs, views, and analyses in Thread 20. Dashen, you've really created a winner with these threads.

Cheers

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join