It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Q

Why is the Pope Pompeo's first stop?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Did you see that former House Speaker Paul Ryan is now a FOX board member, who's trying to convince the Fox Corp President to be less Trump-friendly?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you refer to a Trump Tweet, could you kindly insert a link/URL to it? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm not a NYTimes subscriber, so I can't read the article. Is this the same one stating that President Trump wanted to fill a mote with alligators to eat immigrants? (CNN and MSNBC were careful not to say ILLEGAL immigrants.)

Well, not JUST alligators. If you have a moat full of man eaters, you could put up a “Petting Zoo” sign at the edge.

Seriously though. Back when loads of these 1000+ caravans were headed our way and the Left were calling the crisis “manufactured” there are only so many ways to deter them. After the first person gets gobbled up, that pretty much takes the steam out of the crossing.

If they tell you that if you get detained you will ha e to drink from a toilet, and you come anyway, how can you complain when you have to drink from a toilet?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Did you see that former House Speaker Paul Ryan is now a FOX board member, who's trying to convince the Fox Corp President to be less Trump-friendly?

GTFOH. I thought he needed to bond with family?

Well, between Nap, Hemmer, and that Shepard they have a good start on his plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It can be found on page 328 of this very thread. Two pages back. You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Mitch McConnell was a WIMP for declaring that the Senate would take up any articles of impeachment sent over from the House.

Because Pelosi is not following "regular order" during the impeachment process, anything that comes out of the House was put together illegally.

McConnell should have said, "Until/Unless Speaker Pelosi begins following the rules for Impeachment, the Senate will not entertain anything coming from the U.S. House on Impeaching the President, as Legitimate. Not one piece of paper!"

I think he was baiting the hook. Give them false hope before slamming the door on it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We know.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes I actually did my own article for my site on it last night. Thats why I kept saying yesterday Im trying to catch up, because I was distracted with the other and trying to sort out their handle changes and the pertinent drops as opposed chitchat.
One thing I did notice about it, people werent so quick to call it fake as they usually are. Guess minds are more open to what would have been outrageous just a couple years ago.

As far as his statement about Fox, I didnt really figure that would pan out. Outside of that though the dig it brought about did get deep into the mud. Can't take that away from it.

I dont know if you follow RedPill on yt, but he covered my article on it today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And don't forget about Juan Williams and Donna Brazile. They aren't very influential, but very LOUD while spouting Dim talking points.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

It can be found on page 328 of this very thread. Two pages back. You're welcome.

Re: www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANK-YOU!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

And don't forget about Juan Williams and Donna Brazile. They aren't very influential, but very LOUD while spouting Dim talking points.

They don’t bother me. I don’t mind the Left leaning talking heads to bring balance; it’s the ones who are historically conservative but now bring anti-Trump tone.

If you could listen to David Webb this morning, great show. Read this on the air...

townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If Barr is controlling what is released first, you can be sure it will be the documents that show Mueller's team of 18 evil Democrats OMITTED or "ADJUSTED" info from the final report that supports President Trump.
edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not a dud at all. You Are Tracking. DIG!

FIRE.

F I R E.

F.
I.
R.
E.

FIR [E]

Multiple meanings.
They know y’all got this. Think CA. Think PAST posts regarding FIRE.

Semper Fidelis

Missouri man flies to California JUST TO START FIRES
by KC Wildmoon - September 26, 2019

A 68-year-old Missouri man flew to California, rented a car, and drove around the winding roads of Santa Clara County, tossing flaming pieces of paper into the dust dry brush in the hills between Ed Levin Park and Calaveras Reservoir last weekend, starting at least 13 wildfires, police said, announcing his arrest.

The fires, dubbed the Reservoir Fire by fire officials, scorched 128 acres — a small fire in treacherously dry California, but those dry conditions have created two consecutive years of devastating wildfires and prompted Gov Gavin Newsom to declare emergency status for this year’s fire season. Graham has been charged with 13 felony counts of arson of brushland and two counts of arson committed during a state of emergency. He’s being held on $500,000 bond.

^Jerry Brown
I see Nancy Pelosi nephew(?) Newsom has picked up right where burn em down Jerry Brown left off. How many other times and or people have been engaging in these arson type of crimes?
Q #2467
edit on 1-10-2019 by LurkNoMore because: OCD

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Saw one of the comments on an above Twitter threads mentioned Pelosi and Schiff holding a press conference tomorrow morning at 10:45. Anyone else see the same?

Maybe going to confess that they work "off the books" with a Ukrainian ARMS DEALER.
dcdirtylaundry.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow just came on the Stephen Colbert show wearing A BOOT! Says she fell and broke her foot, 3 weeks ago.

So many of the "bad people" have been seen in these strange boots at one time or another over the past 2.5 years. Was there any good theory presented?

edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for finding/sharing that analysis. I knew there had to be something not quite right about this Intelligence Community Inspector General.

No wonder Q said that very few people could be trusted, even amongst those at the top levels of TRUMP's government. One bad guy recommended another, and because President Trump had no government experience, he had to trust the recommender's judgement.

It's a good thing Donald Trump was experienced and battle-tested in LIFE, or he could have been overwhelmed by it all.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The boots, black eyes. Maybe these are the ones breaking formation, feeling the stress. Someone is trying to keep them in line while sending a message to the others.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

And I live smack dab in the middle of one of those blue patches. Gawd..

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Luisa got a book deal. You can’t make this stuff up. Luisa is Greta's handler for those that may not know.
Q3383 on Book deals. Scam.

Eat the bugs.

Luisa Neubauer
‏Verified account @Luisamneubauer

Translated from German:

twitter.com...

Radical enviromentalism is a cult.

Church Of Sweden Announced Greta Thunberg ‘Successor’ Of Jesus

Oops, church says they were just kidding.🤔

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join