It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

fake leaked yes, imo, totally feasible

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tom Cruise Picked a Hell of a Week to Meet the President of UkraineT

Tom Cruise recently met Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky, reportedly to discuss locations for an upcoming film project. This, just days after Congress launched impeachment proceedings due to a phone call in which Donald Trump pressured Zelensky to dig up compromising information on Joe Biden.

vanityfair

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Q & Q+ TWEET

This is the single most important Tweet so far. It will be lost on 99 percent of the population but not folks here. Note the end, the takeaway.

God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America

I have said often, Q drops indicate a full and complete knowledge of all forms of "law" (Natural, Constitutional, Maritime, Contract, Universal, Galactic etc.).

I have said often the only part of the Constitution that applies to you and me as HUman BEings on Earth is the first paragraph saying we are inherently free. God, Source, Self, Spirit (pick one doesn't matter) imbues you with Freewill and Freedom to find your unique path to whatever you seek to find.

The govern=control ment=mind takes AWAY Freewill through trickery and threat of violence.

The average person says, QUOTE: The Constitution gives us (me) rights.

No, it does not. That tweet were it written by xxx would have said, "... Your Constitutionally created rights as a Citizen of The United States of America" That placement, word interaction is a clue - Red October is here.

For me this tweet is beyond a marker, it is beyond important as it frames what is going on. That subtle word shift, imagery shift, and shift to TRUTH is the entire point of the liberation effort.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

fake leaked yes, imo, totally feasible

I pointed this out in response to cranky some pages back. It all had to have been on purpose to get the shady Biden dealings into the spotlight. If trump were to do it himself, or one of his cabinet members, it would be considered a political hit job and thus be swept under the rug. The more they talk about Trump/Ukraine, the more Biden information comes out.

I seen it as a very preconceived plan unfolding from the very beginning. None of the official story made sense unless inputing some variables (like the purposeful leak theory).

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
POTUS 2-part tweet DECODE:
Part 1

REPUBLICANS of Louisiana, it is really important for you to go out and vote on October 12th for either Eddie Rispone or Ralph Abraham (both Great), which will lead to a runoff against....

6:15 PM - 1 Oct 2019

Part 2

....a Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer Democrat (John Bel Edwards), who does nothing but stymie all of the things we are doing to Make America Great Again. Don’t be fooled, John Bel Edwards will NEVER be for us. Early voting has already started! @LAGOP

1) Tweet time gives Q615:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bc342e No.174873 📁
Jan 27 2018 01:34:31 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 2a51f9 No.174742 📁
Jan 27 2018 01:25:15 (EST)
>>174662
@Jack ain't in cuffs yet and still trying to control the narrative. Too bad he was taking money and profiting from people tied to the EO! #GOODBYE @JACK
>>174742
This came from outside of Twitter.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
i) base... REPUBLICANSLOERRAG = 196... Q196:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: YzNom6b4 No.150513895 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:36:25 (EST)
Anonymous ID: LOkt3Z9j No.150510227 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:04:51 (EST)
RothsChildsOld.jpg
>>150510227
Gold.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.

ii) RemoveDupes... PUBICNSOG = 196... Q196

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155343 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:57:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: HpMXQdk5 No.148154996 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:55:14 (EST)
30059B4D-41BE-4A63-9BC7-5BFF618390C0.png

>>148154530
They cut the feed trying to shut him down. Remember what Q said. They were waiting for this. Whatever is happening, is happening now. Archive EVERYTHING

>>148154996
Nothing is a coincidence.
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.
God bless.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.

iii) +Numbers... 196+12= 208... Q208:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.15052337 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:01:22 (EST)
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very important.

Q

Timestamp AND Chan post numer encode tweet date Oct 1st.

b) Part 2
i)base... NPCSDJBEMAGADJBENEVERELAGOP = 236... Q236 partial:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7ebe7c No.13092 📁
Nov 30 2017 00:38:37 (EST)
Focus on Hussein.
Revelations coming very very soon.
HUMA - SA - Hussein.
HLR (first).
Civil rights attorney.
13th District - Sen.
DNC.

ii) RemoveDupes... CSEMVRLO = 107... Q107:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155609 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:59:21 (EST)
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Chan post number encodes tweet date of Oct 1st.
I think this post gives a further decode rule clue... CODE: MGNT C = Magnet?

edit on 1-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Brian Cates:

Oh hey we knew about the tape Mifsud had made months ago.

This isn't new.

Barr didn't have to travel to Italy to hear that.

This is spin.

So they finally want to acknowledge the Mifsud tape exists? @jsolomonReports reported on this MONTHS ago.

Here's the clip on @seanhannity's show, which I believe aired on July 31 or Aug
www.youtube.com...

DURHAM ALREADY HAD THIS TAPE. Back in July.
So right here the spin that Barr & Durham were hearing this tape for the first time is bogus.

twitter.com...

Thought this was a good reminder, one I had forgotten.
From Undercover Huber twitter

On the Mifsud story, worth revisiting what Mifsud's lawyers told @jsolomonReports back in July. According to them, apparently Mifsud willing to be interviewed by Durham, and would say under oath he was part of a Western intelligence op:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It was hilarious that Mueller wouldn't even admit to knowing who Mifsud is.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Saw one of the comments on an above Twitter threads mentioned Pelosi and Schiff holding a press conference tomorrow morning at 10:45. Anyone else see the same?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) Tweet time gives Q615: Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bc342e No.174873 📁 Jan 27 2018 01:34:31 (EST) Anonymous ID: 2a51f9 No.174742 📁 Jan 27 2018 01:25:15 (EST) >>174662 @Jack ain't in cuffs yet and still trying to control the narrative. Too bad he was taking money and profiting from people tied to the EO! #GOODBYE @JACK >>174742 This came from outside of Twitter. Q

Kamala said she thinks DJT twitter should be shut down. She's from @jack's area. Pretty specific of her.

Kamala Harris calls for Twitter to suspend Trump account over whistleblower attacks

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Uh, what was the question? Oh, right... "Not my purview" 😂

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe because she's attracted to Ivanka, she wanted her own?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Saw one of the comments on an above Twitter threads mentioned Pelosi and Schiff holding a press conference tomorrow morning at 10:45. Anyone else see the same?

So they probably already have info on the State Dept IG briefing and have prepared a statement.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Oh there is about to be a massive dem freakout....impeachment will go full steam ahead at this point.

It will fail miserably and become a litmus test for all after.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
daily caller
DOJ to Release Muller Probe Documents

The 302s will involve interviews with key White House and Trump campaign officials, as well as Trump associates that worked outside government. The documents are sure to contain interesting details into both the information provided by witnesses and the areas of investigation pursued by the special counsel’s team.

Judge Reggie Walton, who is presiding over the case, expressed frustration that the 500-page-a-month release schedule will take years to complete. The pace offered by the Justice Department means it could take more than seven years for all of the 302s to become public.

Think this will both be revealing for the defendants and the prosecution.

Why do I believe the order of the release could help or hurt Trump going into the election?

Edit...forgot title
edit on 1-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that link on "top-secret system upgraded to prevent leaks" is IMPORTANT re messaging, because it shows POTUS knows who accessed the call transcript (and informed whistleblower?):

The Trump White House upgraded the security of the National Security Council’s codeword system in the spring of 2018, according to two former Trump White House officials familiar with the matter, as part of an effort to ferret out and deter leaks.

The changes included a new log of who accessed specific documents in the NSC’s system — known as NICE or “NSC Intelligence Collaboration Environment.

Ever since the POTUS tweet on Greta Thunberg there have been mentions of NICE in tweets and in POTUS pointed remarks to press etc.:
Oct 1st 9:19

....the Whistleblower, and also the person who gave all of the false information to him. This is simply about a phone conversation that could not have been nicer, warmer, or better. No pressure at all (as confirmed by Ukrainian Pres.). It is just another Democrat Hoax!

Sep 27th 7:20

.....nice call with with the new President of Ukraine, it could not have been better or more honorable, and the Fake News Media and Democrats, working as a team, have fraudulently made it look bad. It wasn’t bad, it was very legal and very good. A continuing Witch Hunt!

Sep 26th

A whistleblower with second hand information? Another Fake News Story! See what was said on the very nice, no pressure, call. Another Witch Hunt!

Sep 23rd

She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Absolutely they already have info on it. Lol. They're the ones that committed the crime. Schiff needs to step down. But he probably won't. I get the idea these people are intending to go down fighting to the bitter end. So, I would imagine that tomorrow they get up there and call the house back from recess to vote on impeachment. It also serves as cover to keep them from being arrested.

Hmm.. if I were clever, I might consider taking those two down tonight. Meaning, arrest them now and beat them to the "he's trying to squash dissent like a dictator" tactic they're sure to employ.
edit on 1-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Absolutely they already have info on it. Lol. They're the ones that committed the crime. Schiff needs to step down. But he probably won't. I get the idea these people are intending to go down fighting to the bitter end. So, I would imagine that tomorrow they get up there and call the house back from recess to vote on impeachment. It also serves as cover to keep them from being arrested.

Hmm.. if I were clever, I might consider taking those two down tonight.

This will have already been anticipated.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hmm.. if I were clever, I might consider taking those two down tonight.

Yep...what is funny is the dems thought a impeachment call just before a break would be a good idea. Now they can't recall the break without looking desperate. It was the perfect time for the media to find out where Barr and Pompeo have been.

This will be fun.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join