It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Something interesting has happened! Changes!

It was only a few months ago that I typed "who is Q" into various search engines.

The answers today are vastly different from just a few months ago.

Try it yourselves for a laugh.

P

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I thought Maxine Waters was dead. She’s back in front of cameras again. Those feet. Yikes.

Congress returns from 6 weeks of taxpayer funded vacation, denigrates our Nation and our President for 2 weeks, and leaves again tomorrow for 17 more days. (17...might be a sign?)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Iran identified-captured-executed 17 CIA spies in June.

Article: abcnews.go.com...

There's the magic number 17 again.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good catch care1

We had a hint a few days back with a decode referencing Q256:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34635 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:27:40 (EST)
Dates: 25, 27, 28.
Stringer, RED RED, ASIA.
Analyze the connection.
Learn to read the map.
Q

Note that #256 is linking to 9/25th!!!

Also Q946 has been decoded twice in last few days:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678044 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:31:42 (EST)
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Implication=
25th Boooom = RED = Russia/Ukraine... Biden/Whistleblower,
27th BOOM = Something Russia reveals?
28th Boooooooom = Something in Asia - maybe Korea re-joining? Or The Storm is upon us?
edit on 27-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

"Arrested"

They did execute one spy but he was not part of the claimed 17 arrested. Some have apparently been given death sentences.

Iran executes 'CIA spy' amid Gulf tensions

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did you get the feeling that the soccer ball Vladimir Putin publicly presented to President Trump last year contained some kind of important information?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I imagine if they were U.S. citizen CIA operatives, instead of Iranian Nationals, there would have been some form of retaliation against the Iran regime.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
look at all that gold

Chinese police discovered 13 tons of gold in the mansion of local official Zhang Qi. According to Chinese law on corruption, the official will be executed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

Ms. Kupec said Ukrainians who are not government officials have volunteered information as part of the probe. She also said Mr. Barr has not contacted the Ukrainian government about the investigation.

Wouldn't it be counterproductive for the U.S. to investigate Ukraine for assisting Obama's anti-Trump DOJ, while at the same time asking for their help with investigating Joe and Hunter Biden?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sara Carter

The whistleblower complaint is out! (Full Text) @RepAdamSchiff
had it since August. He knew well that the #Whistleblower was: "Not a direct witness to most of the events described in the complaint"

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I heard today that Adam Schiff was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness awhile back.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have an inkling that I know how all of the information shall be brought to the table.
www.law.cornell.edu...

if not a possible way it could be outside of military tribunal.

In the Impeachment process, if it were to pass the house, the Senate would hold a trial.

This trial allows both parties to enter any witnesses and information, that only is held to accord by a vote of the Senate on entered evidence.
edit on 27-9-2019 by dubiousatworst because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Not if the new Ukraine Prez is wanting to forge new relationship level with US. Doing right by the US leads to strong relationship.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I heard today that Adam Schiff was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness awhile back.

Nov 2016. A certain aggressive and resilient strain of TDS.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember you posting to this thread that a "killer info drop" was going to be made by a Twitter guy on Friday morning this week. Do you recall if Michael Coudrey is the guy?

Not this guy.

The interview with @Johnheretohelp is at 7:00 tonight...and it should be VERY interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: queenofswords

I would be thrilled if Fox would cut ties with Judge Nap.

Joe DiGenova eviscerated him the other day. Sheppard Smith is another idiot.

Napolitano used to be pro-Trump, but one day he suddenly become a Trump hater. Rumor has it he wanted to be a supreme court justice, but Trump refused.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure he's either sociopathic (due to his compulsive & shameless lying) or just plain psychotic.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Can you please show us what you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So johnheretohelp had a pinned tweet on his page yesterday saying something to the effect of "Its all going down tomorrow, and that everyone will know his story soon" He has since taken the pinned tweet down. I think hes alluding to the fact that his whole whistleblower complaint and story is about to come out into the open? He already said he has given his information to the correct authorities before he ever went public.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Jeff Flake now claims 63 Republican Senators would vote for impeachment. (tic)

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join