It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Awhile back someone posted financial statements for Biden jr. and i noticed a 15 million dollar transfer to the named tribal lands "venture".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't think they'll be able to ignore this, man. Not with how they've been hounding this same topic for days now. Too many people are watching. Just my opinion, of course, but this is enormous. This may be "it."

I’m all in. Something has to turn this Bizarro World situation around. Trump with a tailwind is a USA that flourishes. We only have him for 5 more years. It goes quick. Need to make hay.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🔥💣

AUDIO: Trump at private event: ‘Who gave the whistleblower the information? That’s close to a spy’

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies & treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

twitter.com...

I've thought for a long time now that we should execute those found guilty of sedition/treason, as we did in days of yore. I am sick to death of the filth, and deliberate obstruction of the legitimate business of government.

The left has completely lost its collective mind and it is, in my view, inciting insurrection, especially via the corrupt media. It is deliberately whipping up frenzy in its less intelligent ranks.

Should anything happen, they should be held to full account for their actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

Awhile back someone posted financial statements for Biden jr. and i noticed a 15 million dollar transfer to the named tribal lands "venture".

Ah, thanks. That tells me this Devon Archer arrested last year is one and the same as the Archer teamed up with Hunter and Chris Heinz. Good gawd!

What a bunch of crooks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone listens to Mark Levin but past few days he has been on 🔥

Links are the ~2hr podcasts.

Transcript analysis
www.youtube.com...

Leak & Coup campaign
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mark has a big audience. He has zero patience and tolerance for these crooks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

And he's one of the few guests Hannity will not talk over. We actually get to hear what he has to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I would be thrilled if Fox would cut ties with Judge Nap.

Joe DiGenova eviscerated him the other day. Sheppard Smith is another idiot.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Liddle'

26 Sep 2019 - 11:13:15 AM

28 Mar 2019 - 10:03:33 AM

18 Feb 2018 - 4:22:29 AM

Q#3241

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A conspiracy theory in two memes

edit on 9 26 2019 by dashen because: 🕵️‍♀️🤡🕵️‍♂️

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If i remember correctly, there were some concerns as to the dodgey nature of the venture and personal bonds of either 15m or 5m was required, apparently dependent upon hierarchy of participation. Hunter appears to have coughed up cash or did a redirect transfer. His general cash balance from the Ukraine was like a high of 3.5m but ran an average balance of 1.5. I didn't note where the influx for the 15m came from.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wow... Now you made me miss Angela again. Upside:
more developed, with or without a Mangler. Downside:
Greta got done in almost two minutes flat what took "My
Apocalypse" in five and a half. More, I WANT MORE.

Enough of Arch Enemy. CBS was streaming Schiffty/McGuire
with almost a seven minute delay this morning on YouTube.
I can only hope it would be to pit the clone and swap out
his BS filter seamlessly.
You really DO have to give Adam credit for unrelentingly pushing
the required narrative-- and keeping a straight face the whole day.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This Biden thing is not about Hunter - Hunter Becomes The Hunted is the door in.

I have no idea about this, this news clip made the Global morning news (Cda) & I haven't seen it posted here yet.
- a hunter in Japan, wearing an orange safety vest, shot at a bear who began chasing the hunter (the hunter became the hunted)
- the Global reporter commented how the bear began chasing the hunter in the ripening corn field... just found the topic interesting.

edit on 26-9-2019 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
russia-insider.c... om/en/media-criticism/german-journalist-who-blew-whistle-cia-media-control-drops-dead-56/ri18544

Udo Ulfkotte, a German journalist and former editor of Germany's prestigous newpaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung who spoke out in recent years about the control of his profession by the CIA and US government, has died of a heart attack. He was 56.

Russia Insider conducted an exclusive interview with Ulfkotte in October 2014. Here is an excerpt:

We’re talking about puppets on a string, journalists who write or say whatever their masters tell them to say or write. If you see how the mainstream media is reporting about the Ukraine conflict and if you know what's really going on, you get the picture. The masters in the background are pushing for war with Russia and western journalists are putting on their helmets.

I'm ashamed I was part of it. Unfortunately I cannot reverse this. Although my superiors at the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung approved of what I did, I'm still to blame. But yes, to my knowledge I am the first to accuse myself and to prove many others are to blame.

In November 2014 he said the following in an interview with Oriental Review:

I didn’t get money – I got gifts. Things like gold watches, diving equipment, and trips with accommodations in five-star hotels. I know many German journalists who at some point were able to take advantage of this to buy themselves a vacation home abroad. But much more important than the money and gifts is the fact that you’re offered support if you write pieces that are pro-American or pro-NATO. If you don’t do it, your career won’t go anywhere – you’ll find yourself assigned to sit in the office and sort through letters to the editor.

When you fly to the US again and again and never have to pay for anything there, and you’re invited to interview American politicians, you’re moving closer and closer to the circles of power. And you want to remain within this circle of the elite, so you write to please them. Everyone wants to be a celebrity journalist who gets exclusive access to famous politicians. But one wrong sentence and your career as a celebrity journalist is over. Everyone knows it. And everyone’s in on it.

Also the same year, Ulfkotte spoke to RT about his career and the corruption of German media:

In July of 2016 he appeared on RT again to discuss Facebook's censoship of him for writing a book criticizing Merkel's open door migrant policy:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
OMG

I love greta now

Life imitating art, or the other way around?

Now I'm cornfused.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It is coming full circle
This is GLORIOUS. 420 dimensional quantum chess moves

holy moley

They're going to name this political move the Trump Trap

AMAZING

The more they freak out the more of their own crimes he throws at them.

All they can respond is uh, thats a conspiracy theory.
lol

UKRAINE>BIDEN>DNC>CROWDSTRIKE>AWANS>SETH RICH

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From TAT's link above.

A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

For those demanding perp walks. A few questions.
If DJT does NOT make deals with countries wronged by HRC et al...
In case there is confusion. ALL wars are over money, assets, debts owed. ALL. Is more of this desirable, because what zerObama and company did is well enough to trigger debt collection - - -

Why would President Trump avoid making deals with countries that have been "wronged" by Hillary, et al? That would be a huge swath of the planet. What kind of "deals" are you implying?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

This is the kind of stuff happening a lot recently.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So, a question was asked here. An acknowledgement of the question (not the answer though), was made several hours prior to the question. Several persons here provided an acknowledgement to the reply without knowing it was a response to the question that had not yet been made.

This is what I'm, and many of the others here, are talking about. Whatever this is, it's way beyond our understanding of the world as we know it. Something big is on the horizon. I've got my popcorn.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join