It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

War with anyone not named China is a 30 day event if USA is allowed to unleash its non-nuke fury.

That’s only going to happen if a nation state actually attacked the USA first.

Almost all countries owe USA so much $ that at best it would just be a tab reduction.

POTUS Trump won’t start any conflict unless American lives are taken in an act of war.

I think turning HRC over to any wronged countries is the way to go.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Time for a War on Evil?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I thought Maxine Waters was dead. She’s back in front of cameras again. Those feet. Yikes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I just watched Rudy Giuliani on the Ingram Angle (FoxNews).

Rudy had documents and text messages direct from the State Department and the Ukraine posted to the screen to prove every word he said. For over 30 minutes straight, he was spellbinding. Laura even forgot to go to the commercial.

I hope Barr and Durham were watching...or will be given the interview to watch! Lindsey Graham's idea of a joint Special Counsel (US/UKR) investigation is looking better every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Rudy has it; DOJ has it. I think he’s part spokesperson de facto. Maybe some action starts soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I thought Maxine Waters was dead. She’s back in front of cameras again. Those feet. Yikes.

Maxine Waters screamed herself into a cerebral problem last week on MSNBC. They had to cut away from her when she went totally incoherent. Nadler has had a couple episodes too.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That Renee J James post has been pointed to a number of times (3?) by the last weeks POTUS tweets.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

That's a biggie x2

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, if the Republicans clean sweep in 2020 I’m going to record every MSM channel.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I saw that post when it happened.

The President by definition can not leak anything. If he discloses information to whom ever or when ever, he has the power to do so.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just watched Rudy Giuliani on the Ingram Angle (FoxNews).

Rudy had documents and text messages direct from the State Department and the Ukraine posted to the screen to prove every word he said. For over 30 minutes straight, he was spellbinding. Laura even forgot to go to the commercial.

I hope Barr and Durham were watching...or will be given the interview to watch! Lindsey Graham's idea of a joint Special Counsel (US/UKR) investigation is looking better every day.

I hope Barr and Durham were watching...or will be given the interview to watch!

Sometimes I doubt that the agencies and prosecutors actually dig deep enough and get ALL the meat.

This thread, 8chan, various and sundry Twitter accounts, and many others do awesome indepth research.

When Mueller didn't even know who Fusion GPS was or recognize important players in his investigation, I was taken aback. Maybe they just don't go deep enough or have their heart in it. Maybe it really is just a job to some of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I guess you haven't seen her face. 🤢🤮

😋

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Jon Voight
‏Verified account @jonvoight

This is war.

VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Just a friendly flashback

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What?! Did they just oust Hillary Clinton and George Soros?! WOW. Someone has just mentiomed head shots. Two of them in fact. George Soros is HUGE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE slap that guy in cuffs, Q!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Unfortunately if Twitter user drops all the smoking gun docs and Fox or other news agencies don’t run with it; kind of dies on the vine.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have to report that I am hugely disappointed with the BBC today!

Their bias covering both POTUS and Boris Johnson has been more excessive than usual and they have deliberately ignored salient facts emerging.

Their modus operandi now seems to be:

1) Negative headline,
2) One-liner giving opposing view, so they can say they're being fair,
3) Half hour of pushing 4am narratives.

I can't believe how blatantly they are supporting the Dem plan on impeachment.

It shows that UK MSM will be just as hard hit as US.

All-day I've been watching stuff and thinking - "When my grandkids watch this in school in a few years it will look worse than Nazi propaganda."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
🔥💣

AUDIO: Trump at private event: ‘Who gave the whistleblower the information? That’s close to a spy’

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies & treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I don't think they'll be able to ignore this, man. Not with how they've been hounding this same topic for days now. Too many people are watching. Just my opinion, of course, but this is enormous. This may be "it."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It reminds me precisely of Baghdad Bob at this point.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join