It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Let's check dates... Here is Jan 2017... Public wants to know Joe... run for president.. but he must try to run ... For COVER...

Too late... careful what you wish for ..my mom always said

Corruption you say ?
And MSM ..June 2019... Losing strategy LoL

We are awake... R U

All for now.... Peace

edit on 9262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Are search engines becoming just too controlled to rely on? I'm trying to find out if the Devon Archer associated with Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, John Kerry's stepson, is the same Devon Archer as the one arrested in Manhattan last year for The Fraudulent Issuance And Sale Of More Than $60 Million Of Tribal Bonds. www.justice.gov...
Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids

Joining them in the Rosemont venture was Devon Archer, a longtime Heinz and Kerry friend.
nypost.com...

Now Joe Biden's BROTHER is accused of sleaze: James Biden 'promised healthcare firm the former vice-president's cancer initiative would promote their product'

James Biden promised executives at Integrate Oral Care that his brother would promote their business, and specifically their oral rinse commonly used by cancer patients, as part of the Biden Cancer Initiative, a participant in the conversation told Politico.

The new allegation is the latest in Biden's family invoking the former vice president to drum up their private business dealings. Most recently, his son Hunter Biden has been making headlines for his previous spot as a board member at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

Allegedly he's the front runner? I guess DJT made him/them do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just had another revelation based on that brassballs blog article while searching Q drops pertaining to the missing letter in [J C].

Q303

Dec 8 2017 11:01:30 (EST)
Renee J James
Q

WoW! I knew years ago she was up to no good but didn't know what exactly.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

James you say ?? déjà vu

If you're paying attention lol

More entertaining ..a family affair

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It takes "under 2,000 sorties to destroy the Iranian nuclear capacity. This is not an insurmountable task for the coalition forces,” Pompeo said.

I'm still optimistic the West Point/C!A guy is on our side.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh for gawd's sake. James Comey is/was 'shaken' and is using the Mob talking point.

These people are so transparent. We are already on to that talking point, James. You must be on the receiving end of the 4am bs issue. Give us a break.

James, if you're so nauseated, please go to the bathroom and throw up rather than regurgitating this weak rhetoric into the Twitterverse. Your morals suck, btw, regardless of what you perceive. You can't hold a candle to our president.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just had another revelation based on that brassballs blog article while searching Q drops pertaining to the missing letter in [J C].

Q303

Dec 8 2017 11:01:30 (EST)
Renee J James
Q

WoW! I knew years ago she was up to no good but didn't know what exactly.

Good catch.
Any idea as to what Q was referencing her?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just found the password for my account. Had to drop by and say hi, been lurking for a long time. Havent really caught up with last few days. Amazing job as always. Dash must be crying in his sleep for starting this madness
it's never gonna let go of you now.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh for gawd's sake. James Comey is/was 'shaken' and is using the Mob talking point.

These people are so transparent. We are already on to that talking point, James. You must be on the receiving end of the 4am bs issue. Give us a break.

James, if you're so nauseated, please go to the bathroom and throw up rather than regurgitating this weak rhetoric into the Twitterverse. Your morals suck, btw, regardless of what you perceive. You can't hold a candle to our president.

twitter.com...

You will always make me laugh when your two favs twit.

Former FBI Director, current husband, father, and grandfather(!), writing and speaking about ethical leadership, taller and funnier in person.

My recent post contending HRC, JB, BO and BC are not the owners of those accounts was fun.

JC, hmmm I dunno. His bio is rather curious.

What exactly is "current husband"? As opposed to "husband" which is a lesser husband status?

Ethical leadership? Shouldn't that be self evident? Though I think I once saw a Night School course that was titled, "Success Through Unethical Leadership."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Just found the password for my account. Had to drop by and say hi, been lurking for a long time. Havent really caught up with last few days. Amazing job as always. Dash must be crying in his sleep for starting this madness
it's never gonna let go of you now.

Good to see you! I was just talking something Iceland two days ago and name dropped you. "Password" really?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Renee
All in the chips

,....James also joked that she's now joined an exclusive club of female CEOs of semiconductor companies with only one other member: Lisa Su, CEO of AMD. Notably, although they spent their careers at rival companies, the two of them are actually friends.,.....

Shhhh.... Wait for it lol

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Same as this? theconservativetreehouse.com...

See page 3 - Paragraph 6 of affidavit, for proof of Joe Biden extortion/shake-down.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

More like trying to keep my sides from achieving orbit from all the lulz

😂😅🤣

Pic related

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Don't get a hernia,. You might miss the parade

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
McConnell (Senate) and McCarthy (House) should have an emergency meeting of their pro-Trump heavy hitters from each house.

Emerge from the meeting and McCarthy drop pre-prepared articles of impeachment on the House floor for POTUS.

Call the Dems bluff and force them to put up or shut up. Stop the elongated “impeachment fear mongering”.

Then have the Senate vote on a “parody impeachment” of Schiff/Nadler/Pelosi for “Loss of Institutional Control” of the HoR.

Then a presser for the American People declaring the “Summer of Silly” is officially over and challenge the Left to meet for bipartisan business of the Nation;

MCA trade
Border/Immigration
Infrastructure
Healthcare

edit on 26-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OMG

I love greta now

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Dems had a better chance making obstruction stick. They may as well impeach POTUS for being Republican.

I cannot wait until Nov.

edit on 26-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Dems are investigating a murder when;

- no body
- no witnesses
- a truck driver verifying his truck backfired at 10pm
- an anonymous tip at midnight saying someone told them about a possible gunshot around 10pm and that they fear someone with no family to report them missing was shot, dragged away, and the shooter is the truck driver’s driving partner.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
"Congresswoman"

lmaoooo

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join