It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've been worried about Trump's health for some time now. He looks tired and puffy. He's gained some weight.

All the lies and invectives directed at him have to be taking a toll, and I'm sure the SS is constantly neutralizing threats on his life and the lives of his family.

I hope he has a good medical team. I want him to come out of the far side of 2024 in good condition.

He has already earned it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
@dawsonsfield unrolled

The hits just keep on coming today! OLC releases it's opinion on why they didn't share the Whistleblower Complaint!

Yikes, somebody has been played.

Clone-botfunny
edit on 25-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

at least 49 the number of active-duty sailors who have killed themselves

7 x 7

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I've been worried about Trump's health for some time now. He looks tired and puffy. He's gained some weight.

All the lies and invectives directed at him have to be taking a toll, and I'm sure the SS is constantly neutralizing threats on his life and the lives of his family.

I hope he has a good medical team. I want him to come out of the far side of 2024 in good condition.

He has already earned it.

He'll be fine. This is clearly has to do with all the meetings he took and all the speaking. I can't speak for a few minutes without thinking "enough" and my voice goes on holiday.

He is fully protected on many many levels. And frankly OUR support does more for him and the entire team then one can possibly imagine - TRULY,,, honestly without the Q Digital Army's support this isn't habbening.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I trust everyone has caught it.

Crowdstrike > Server Hack > Assange > Seth Rich > ?

Crowdstrike game piece was just introduced.

Server was just introduced.

Remember - Seth Rich is a huge emotional piece for all Q Army members and more.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm talking about the HIGHEST court of Law.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Didn't GOOGLE buy Crowdstrike?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

“CF > Victor Pinchuk > Soros > Atlantic Council > Crowdstrike/Alperovitch > Burisma Group > Hunter > Atlantic Council + Biden + China & more = all connected. Big storm brewing!”

Nice post I thought you might enjoy reading this article 👍🏼
CIA, FBI, and Hillary Clinton use CrowdStrike software to tap, collect, and sell surveillance information

The CIA and FBI use CrowdStrike software as a back door into the nation's cyber systems. CrowdStrike software is installed in nearly every federal agency and department including Congress, the FBI, the Defense Department, and the White House. Stuart McClure, a founder of CrowdStrike, said their software "doesn't do anything around prevention", "only ... detection". And CrowdStrike software doesn't "do it all that well." McClure was quoted in Forbes, a global business PR network.

According to a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) ruling, CrowdStrike has "unrestricted illegal access" to the nation's surveillance data.

CrowdStrike has a real Russian connection. The key players, the Alpernovitch family, were born in Moscow. They are known as "Mueller's Moscow Mules" by the FBI after their former director, Robert Mueller.

The CIA made "Papa Bear" Michael Alpernovitch an offer he "couldn't refuse". Come to America and work for the CIA. Or stay in Russia. America! America! To get him out of Russia, Canada approved a visa in 1994 for "Papa Bear". Once in Canada, the CIA made Michael an American citizen. He was granted top security clearance to work for the Tennessee Valley Authority, Chattanooga office.

The CIA has used the Canadian embassy before to get CIA assets out of foreign countries and into America.

Nice sum up also involved is google, blackhats, McAfee, and too many “servers” to mention. When they say “we have the servers” the spider web is easily viewed. Stuck like bugs in the interWEB virtually forever! These people are Stupid! 😂🍿🇺🇸🌊

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

On that note, totally agree.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

...killer pickles...
LoL. Nice one

He is also avoiding the zerObama go to of "in the future we will..." by always replacing it with "we are doing." NOW, not hope, not future, but NOW. You get it now, not at the end of times.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know, compared to other Presidents I think he's fared well, considering.

Every POTUS I recall looked great going into office, two years later they look 30 years older. Could be they just stopped dying their hair. LoL

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I also believe he talks slow on purpose. Minding every word to say exactly what he means.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
While everyone was distracted this morning with this transcript nonsense, the Senate quietly approved a new resolution ending Trump National Emergency regarding the border, which gets rid of the military money being used to build the wall.....something tells me we have not heard the last of this.

twitter.com...

All three branches of national government are packed with absolute, backstabbing snakes.

I've been around almost 60 years and I've never seen the like. I would never have imagined the depth of corruption.

That to me is the story.

As soon as Trump shines a spotlight on Biden's political/corporate corruption (which both parties are clearly guilty of) and it gained media traction, *BAM* the impeachment screeching began, and stories about "cracks forming in the GOP Senate block".

These people all enrich themselves at the expense of the public purse. Can't upset that apple cart and business as usual.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

I also believe he talks slow on purpose. Minding every word to say exactly what he means.

SWD, yes indeed.

I'd add that he reads the room before he walks in - helps not being a clone-bot, then tailors the delivery for maximum understanding - not control, but understanding.

Today's brief he OWNED the room with a refusal to give an inch, employing measured but coded responses. Media drones were lost.

At a Rally he moves fast, keeping the energy up, encouraging the crowd to do the same and elevate themselves beyond fear and hate.

zerObama was a hypnotizer, using mind control tactics and NLP +.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Didn't GOOGLE buy Crowdstrike?

LNM excellent post... add how fun it will be to see their IPO for billions go down in flames. Anyone from the SEC read our thread - have fun.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Trump is Trump. What you see is what you get.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

“If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, the general is to blame. But if his orders ARE clear, and the soldiers nevertheless disobey, then it is the fault of their officers.”

-Sun Tzu

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

An accidental discovery in Egypt seems to confirm the existence of the 'lost' gospel of Q.
www.pbs.org...

IDK, just passing it along.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join