It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Peterson has been teased about his voice sounding exactly like Kermit the Frogk sometimes. Some people who listen to Peterson are also Anons who are associated with Pepe the Frog, thus the overlap.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
wrong thread how the hell i get here????

IDK, but now that you are here, might as well stick around....you just might learn a thing or two!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good Morning All....

POTUS just aced his speech at the UN....
Beautiful, well-said, clear vision of America's agenda and goals.

Just got back into town, so lot's to catch up on, lol, fascinating trip through LA and the SF Valley that fills my heart with both sadness and Hope. Dropping off bed and desk for my niece ( 1st time in IKEA store, that place is a trip ) who moved out of dorms at UCLA into TINY apt. with 3 other girl's. $ 4000 a mn, un-friggin-believable ! We saw the protests with all the brainwashed kids and their dummy parents and teachers, of course protesting in a lovely area by a beautiful fountain where homeless camps would not be tolerated. A few miles away the homeless camps have popped up everywhere since I was last there, especially in the SF Valley.

I'm telling ya folks, the once " liberal " people of CA are waking up, slowly but surely. My Mom and Stepdad are DISGUSTED with the Dems, their words and there's NO Way they're going to vote for any of the current Dem Presidential candidates. It was so interesting to see their reaction to this whole Biden debacle, sounds " fishy " to them ! They still dislike Trump, mostly because he offends their sensibilities I think, lol, they are kinda uptight, proper kinda people, but they agree with many of Trump's policies, especially about China and illegal immigration.

Anyways, looks like I have about 20 pages to catch up on today,,,no doubt some great research and observations have been made here. Have a Great Day All...woo-hoo Fall is here !

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wat!! Had to look that one up. Wouldn't mind having some shares of QQQ.

The PowerShares QQQ, previously known as the QQQQ, is a widely held and traded exchange-traded fund (ETF) that tracks the Nasdaq 100 Index.

As of Feb. 14, 2018, the sector breakdown of QQQ was:

- Information technology: 60.44%
- Consumer discretionary: 22.38%
- Health care: 9.85%
- Consumer staples: 4.42%
- Industrials: 2.1%
- Telecommunication services 0.81%

Apple, by far the most important company for QQQ investors, has a market cap of around $900 billion — the largest in history.

www.investopedia.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Recall in his previous post:

Double meaning. FIRE & F I R E [people]

Then later he added:

FIRE.

F I R E.

F.
I.
R.
E.

FIR [E]

So, perhaps F I R are people or some organization in NM all connected to [E] = Epstein.?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You mentioned a couple days back something about a village in France where everyone is Rh negative? What's the significance of that...do you have any links? I'm interested

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Greta is the victim here damn it!

Clone-botEnemedia queen speaks.

IT is a weapon, not a child.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

The thread points out te climate cult tried to 'brand' themselves with a Slogan "OUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE/BURNING". FIRE?? Coincidental with Warrior's point yesterday on FIRE or F I R E.

The F I R E is S P R E A D I N G.

For sure! Literally. Nice addon!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
President Rivlin Begins Process for Unified Government

In the wake of the recent Israeli election, with neither party being able to obtain a majority in the Knesset, President Rivlin invited both Gantz and Netanyahu to his residence in order to begin the process of choosing a candidate to form a unified government. Netanyahu later said, “the only government that can be formed is a broad unity government… Let’s put things of the table: We wanted to form a right-wing government.

Unfortunately, this was not possible because we were not given enough seats to do so. Gantz wanted to form a government from the other side. He did not receive enough seats to do so either. Therefore, the only government that can be formed is a broad unity government between us.

Unified.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep, what I said yesterday. These evil clowns have weaponized [AS]. Plus she is an Actress along with her Dad and Grandfather and who is also a Director.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

From summer DJT tweet

(IIRC, the QQQ repeated in front of steve 11 times? - the number had a connect which was in my post but that was summer and this is fall)

Q: "Mathematically Impossible"

edit on 24-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not everyone but most. I heard that in some youtube documentary several months ago. From what I recall it was about the Basque people having a higher incidence of Rhesus-negative blood than anyone else in the world.
I have no idea on the French village name but is somewhere near the border with Spain on the Mediterranean side.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The value of the stock in the first pic is 190.34
Breaks down to
1+9+0=10 10 1+0 = 1
3+4=7
edit on 24-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The word 'FIR' can also sounds like 'FEAR'.

A spoken word can have more than one meaning.

I think that sometimes the spelling of a word is not important, but speak the word instead and weigh up which meaning could apply. A bit like when Pops Bush was given a send-off and Trump said it was 'a day of mourning', but I reckon he said it was 'a day of 'morning''. Morning is Light, a brand new day.

The fir/fire is spreading, could also be 'the fear is spreading'.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I searched for the Basques and found this..just what I suspected I would find. lol

Is Rh Negative Blood Type Of Extraterrestrial Origin?

link

edit on 24-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welp, looks like Pelosi is on board for official Impeachment type stuff to begin (I already thought Nadler was doing that, but whatever...). I wonder if this will be the signal Trump needs to release everything and take down the entire Democrat House of Cards?

I think the Dems know that this Ukraine stuff with Biden is just the very tippy top of their shady dealings with the country during Obamas tenure. They are trying to jump on this fast and somehow shut Trump up because they are going to get exposed on a lot of very bad stuff - and they know it.
edit on 24-9-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nice to know the answers are pretty much the same all around as far as the hospital thing. I know when it first dropped I was taking hospital literally as in "Medical," more so than "nutso." Was trying to think of what would make that large of the population sick. 90% is no small number. I settled on one idea as it being a solvent green (the movie) type of scenario. Of course all the other things that were mentioned would require the nutso hospital or both. Kind of hard to nail that one down without knowing the type of hospital in play.

Thing is, a lot of us (patriots) are aware of most of what was mentioned except for maybe the alien parts. No solid 100% verification with those. Though Im guessing that is true also. What we do know now though as far as the church and spirit cooking to name a couple, hasnt run any of us off or run screaming naked into the woods or off the deep end.

Face it, we have dug up a LOT of ugly truths. Some of us have been doing it for years. Look at some of the members just on this thread and the time they have been around here. Lol we arent virgins to the foil hats. I see it as we are finally getting validated.

I would think the Q following population is more then 10%? Shrug, maybe Im wrong there. Take Q out of the equation and you still have many many conspiracy folks. Put them together, that has to be more than 10%. I think we are a little tougher to hard truths.

Off all the things listed, I think the only one that would really freak me would be a gory lizard hear popping out of a human head right in front me. Or things like the Alien movie or things you see in the movies. I dont even watch them really not my thing.

Just of all the Q drops, this one has remained in the back of my mind the most. Do we really even want to know? Or maybe best not to know. What would it change either way?

eta: Thank you RelSciHistItSufi by the way for taking the time

edit on 9/24/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting that today, of all days, she decides to wear a Spider brooch - "Symbolism will be their downfall":

Rel,
You set off my spidey senses!

Possible theory on what Q implied by: "Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’)"

Q hinted towards this in post:

Q354: (bold type mine)

Dec 14 2017 21:43:38 (EST)
Shall we play a game?
Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’).
Remember, they consider you to be the fly (specifically, the ‘feeder’).
Remember, they never thought she was going to lose
Therefore, they never thought investigations and/or public interest into their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
Therefore, they were sloppy.
Hussein’s last speech in Chicago re: ‘scandal free’.
Why did he continually emphasize that phrase?
As a backup, they infiltrated and control the narrative (the ‘MSM’).
As a backup, they install only those on the team.
As a backup, they blackmail those that aren’t.
As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such.
This works given most of what they engage in is pure evil and simply unbelievable (hard to swallow).
The ‘fix’ has always been in – no matter which party won the election (-JFK (killed)/Reagan(shot)).
This was always the promise made to those who played the game (willingly or otherwise) (i.e., they would never lose power).
Power of the (3) letter agencies.
Power over the US Military (WW dominance to push against other nations and install like-kind).
These people are really stupid.
Follow the husbands.
Another Hint:
Ian Cameron
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America.
Dr. Emmett J. Rice.
Federal Reserve.
Everyone is connected.
How about a nice game of chess?
Q

The Maman spider sculpture in Ottawa, Canada, right in front of the largest Roman Catholic church in the city, and also no coincidence the width is 33 feet, which as we know is an important Freemason number - symbolism in plain sight.

Maman (sculpture)

Spider has 8 legs; 8 sides to Octagon which symbolizes Euro nobility.

Does Maman have any correlation with Mammon

There are 12 known cities around the world where giant spider statues tower over the average person, and here they are:

- Mori Art Museum, Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
- Samsung Museum of Modern Art (Leeum), Seoul, S Korea
- State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Jardin des Tuileries, Paris, France
- Tate Modern, London, UK
- Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, USA
- National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, Canada
- National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C., USA
- Palace of the Asturian Center, Havana, Cuba
- Pappajohn Sculpture Park, Des Moines, USA
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City, Missouri, USA

More listed here,
Follow the Spider sculptures called Mamans around the world

I'm not sure on Spider symbolism but may represent one of the spheres of (Chaos or sex) magick or something along those lines but is probably deep in the occult world.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

"Do we really even want to know? Or maybe best not to know. What would it change either way"

Aliens, ETs, non-physical entities..I am 100% certain exist. I'm 100% certain that we've been lied to about our true origins.

Knowing or not knowing the truth will be decided on an individual basis. Whichever choice you make will set the course for your life path. My path is truth. Truth = Freedom

ETA we've been taught to search for external, physical evidence in order to cultivate our beliefs. but that is the opposite of how reality unfolds. Cultivate a knowing from within and your external reflection will reveal the evidence to you of that which supports your beliefs
edit on 24-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join