It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Triggered

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7496451/Greta-Thunbergs-expressions-revealed-devastation-Trump-hijacking-big-moment-Climate-Summit.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daily Mail is pretty good.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They wont care unless a court convicts him of it. No votes change unless that happens.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: FlyingFox

Bwahhhh. I’m down. I’m starting with clubbing baby seals.

I was harpooning some manatees earlier, and my shoulder is killing me. I guess they got the last laugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's a strange comment.

Everybody else seems to see a hysterical sad and frightened young girl who thinks the world is on the precipice.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hillary had the Biden scandal all teed up, in case he ran against her in 2015/2016.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

True.

That's what got me posting tonight.

Do the q's as a whole see that and understand what they are bringing? (if any of it is true that is)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Bernie has no business running, again after he allowed Hillary to castrate him the first time around.lol I can't believe he's not humiliated over that. He's got no shame

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't like seeing a potus act that way but he really is good at trolling.....

Bright and wonderful future.....after that speech she gave. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Warren great? She's phony AF

From Republican, to far left radical. Youre right!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

He's super sarcastic. my kinda humor👍

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Don't need no shame in today's politics.

Trump changed the game. Someones morals aren't that big a deal anymore. It's all about teams now.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not a dud at all. You Are Tracking. DIG!

FIRE.

F I R E.

F.
I.
R.
E.

FIR [E]

Multiple meanings.
They know y’all got this. Think CA. Think PAST posts regarding FIRE.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Funny. But mean to do it to a child. Don't you agree?

The potus is trolling a child.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Not his call apparently. Elections have consequences. Obama said so.

The person that frets this dragging on is Biden.

If the ODNI releases the complaint from an indirect third party, it has no value. You can’t whistleblow by proxy.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Who? Biden? He’s Swamp. They bail at first sign of danger. Both parties. Trump isn’t Swamp. That’s why he’s 12+ and 0 against Dems.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'd consider it mean if he was making fun of her looks or some physical abnormality or a mental condition or something like that. Something she can't change. But really, he's just poking fun at her melodrama. I don't really have a problem with that. It's like taking a good natured jab at a kid who's having a temper tantrum
edit on 23-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hell, AOC got that little “mini me” girl shut down. Now that’s picking on a kid. She was like 8.

lawofficer.com...

edit on 23-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Like Creepy Joe, he'll do whatever he's told. Already bought, sold, and paid for, in advance, like most of them. Are there any decent Populists or Libertarians anyplace near the DNC? The ones who had the option, voted with their feet long ago.

No offense to anyone, but all that's left at DNC in terms of voters is bitter old ladies, kucks, and mislead youth. The other bits of the party are those directly benefiting from it... politicians, unionists and recipients of public benefits.

For the life of me, I cannot understand my highly intelligent cousin who is a Catholic school teacher, how she is so confused about current events, and is so deeply vested in network TV news talking points, she's full of them....even mentioning deep fakes out of the blue recently, yah. A year and a half for her to take down her Hillary 16 poster from the window. Her Big Boy son worked phone banks for Hillary while I would pop in with accounts from the Trump rally....it was like a rock concert! I lol'ed that I wasn't even surprised he won....

Anyway, not one time have I heard a TV pundit say that a Democrat has to pull a "Trump" out of their rear end for the 2020 election. That tells me they have zero hope.

edit on 23-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Hell, AOC got that little “mini me” girl shut down. Now that’s picking on a kid. She was like 9.

I loved that little girl, too. She was spot on!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Maybe the president's words will open this girl's eyes to the fact that things are really not as bleak and dark as she feels they are, and there is reason to be happy and to SEE a bright and wonderful future. In the president's words, "So nice to see".

When I listened to this girl, I saw a person on her way to a dark and possibly vengeful place. Listen to how she speaks and the not so subtle threats she makes. By the time she is in her 20's, she could be an eco-terrorist with skewed extremist ideas. Her psychological health seems fragile.

Maybe the words of the POTUS had to be so counter balanced in order to change what dark seed could be growing in her heart and mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join