It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not sure if this is important but posting in case:

Mysterious Rainbow Angel spotted on a scottish mountain.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just imagine if Rudy was still a federal prosecutor. 🔥

He took down the "Concrete Club", Pizza Connection, coined and patented the "perp walk", took down mafia families using the RICO Act, and even dodged murder contracts on his head.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Reporter: : "What did you tell the Ukrainian President about Joe Biden and his son, during your phone call?"

DJT: You're going to see...We want honesty. With the new President, we're going to see more honesty in the Ukraine. It's very important to talk about corruption.

video in link

DJT Tweet

“The very thing that they are accusing President Trump of doing (which I didn’t do), was actually done by Joe Biden. Continues to be a double standard.” @RepDevinNunes
@foxandfriendsThese people are stone cold Crooked. Also, who is this so-called “whistleblower” who doesn’t...

....know the correct facts. Is he on our Country’s side. Where does he come from. Is this all about Schiff & the Democrats again after years of being wrong

edit on 23-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

In astronomy Snow White is a nickname for the star Sirius because it is the brightest. It’s SEVEN dwarfs are the SEVEN dwarf planets of the Pleiades. If you start at Snow White (Sirius) position, the famous 3 main stars of Orion (mirrored on earth by the 3 Giza pyramids) act as a pointer to 3 (Q Godfather III) very special earth like planets (each with their own suns just like we have, and are called exoplanets) near the Pleiades.

Nuclear Physicist at C.E.R.N – Switzerland, worked on the CLASSIFIED ‘Looking Glass’ or ‘Lotus’ project, also known by the following acronyms: HRC = HadRon Collider, A.L.I.C.E = A Large Ion Collider Experiment, L.A.R.P = Large (Collider) Accelerator Research Program, ALL involving wormhole/portal/stargate/ & time travel employing the time chamber.

onstellar.com...

Many interesting symbolic like Q proofs or rather someone's interpretation that claims family connections within the high order of Freemasons on this site that is sure to tickle the braincells. Some are quite weird, occult themed and satanic.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani tweets

Biden scandal only beginning. Lots more evidence on Ukraine like today’s money laundering of $3 million. 4 or 5 big disclosures. Also the $1.5 billion China gave to Biden’s fund while Joe was, as usual, failing in his negotiations with China is worse.

If Dem party doesn’t call for investigation of Bidens’ millions from Ukraine and billions from China, they will own it. Bidens’ made big money selling public office. How could Obama have allowed this to happen? Will Dems continue to condone and enable this kind pay-for-play?

Biden says he never talked to his son about his overseas business. Do you think we can prove, with our fact a day disclosures, it’s a lie-a false exculpatory statement. Do we have to prove, or do you already know, it’s a lie, and an incriminating statement.

Today though it’s the $3 million laundered payment, classical proof of guilty knowledge and intent, that was kept from you by Swamp Media. Ukraine-Latvia-Cyprus-US is a usual route for laundering money. Obama’s US embassy told Cyprus bank not to disclose amount to Biden. Stinks!

Looks like the gloves are off

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, do you know how far this place is from Rosslyn? Sorry, I'm busy at work or I'd Google it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
CEO Of Danske's Estonian Branch Mysteriously Disappears As Fraud Scandal Intensifies

Aivar Rehe, the former CEO of Danske Bank’s Estonian branch, has been missing since Monday, and police don't have any information about where he might have gone.

Estonian police couldn't identify the missing person by their full name to reporters after reports about a banking executive being arrested surfaced early Monday morning. But after Rehe's siblings reached out, police confirmed that he is indeed the missing executive.

The kidnapping comes as Danske tries to untangle itself from a money laundering scandal, in which it alleged that billions of dollars in suspicious funds flowed from banks within the former Soviet Union into the West through the tiny Estonian branch.

The kidnapping comes as Danske tries to untangle itself from a money laundering scandal, in which it alleged that billions of dollars in suspicious funds flowed from banks within the former Soviet Union into the West through the tiny Estonian branch.

Of course, Danske is responsible for one-third of the Danes' deposits. If the bank's business were to be severely punished by the ECB or other regulators, it could jeopardize the safety of the Danske banking system.

link

Danske Bank is the epicenter of what's believed to be the biggest money laundering scheme in European history

as much as $150 billion was laundered through the bank between 2007 and 2015 - a staggering amount that dwarfs the size of the entire Estonian banking industry.

link
edit on 23-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Rudy Giuliani Claims Ukraine Laundered Millions for Biden and Son, Questions Why Obama Never Investigated

...and now we find out Biden's son was laundering money for the Ukrainians. It still amazes me how every single thing the Dems accuse Trump of is something they've been doing themselves. They've been launching vague accusations that Trump was laundering money since 2016, and never once have the accusations been fleshed out as to what, exactly Trump was supposed to be doing that would constitute money laundering. (And I've asked on several occasions for ATS' resident Dems to explain it to me. The closest they ever came was vague statements that Trump's real estate empire could be used for money laundering, again not fleshed out and purely speculative.)

What is being alleged here is a simple, classic money laundering scheme: move the money thru a series of shill companies to try to hide the fact that it's coming from Ukraine (and probably ultimately from the Russians).
edit on 23-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, my aim is to understand the truth and my mind is open to all possibilities - so no "lunatic labels" from me!

I had the thought this morning that, via the Q phenomenon, the Tree of Knowledge referred to in the Garden of Eden is advanced technology, like AI or a quantum computer.

We still need to figure out who "God" is. An angry creator because his tech was superceded by something superior?

With a quantum computer you could far exceed the current understanding of our reality, travelling into the past and into the future to learn things that it would take humans thousands of years to stumble onto on their own. A sufficiently advanced computer would give someone incredible power to manipulate everything including the past and the future.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Rudy Giuliani tweets

"Biden says he never talked to his son about his overseas business. Do you think we can prove, with our fact a day disclosures, it’s a lie-a false exculpatory statement. Do we have to prove, or do you already know, it’s a lie, and an incriminating statement."

Whoa! That sounds like they can prove Biden was lying!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Legatus? Isn't that the organization that Rheinhardt talked about in relation to the crash of 2008?

Everyone thinks it's Bilderberg that manipulates things but, if I remember correctly, this Legatus group was the entity that made it happen.

Someone with a better memory should flesh this out. That far back, my memory can't really be trusted.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

That was Bruce Burgess' faux documentary, "Bloodline".

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Quite a while ago I pointed out that the ALICE package at CERN is very likely a time-travel experiment.

I got blasted for it.

I'm glad you brought it up again because I think you're absolutely right. 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The left are masters of the psychological term "projection".

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Mike Levine

The FBI has arrested a member of U.S. Army who allegedly discussed plans to bomb a major U.S. news network, discussed traveling to Ukraine to fight with violent far-right group, and allegedly distributed info online on how to build bombs. He also allegedly mentioned @BetoORourke

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The left are masters of the psychological term "projection".

These days, projection is the left's primary personality trait.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It is becoming clearer and clearer why President Trump boldfaced and unashamedly states that the Fake News Media is the Enemy of the People. They KNOWINGLY covered up the crimes, lied, and then lied again by omission, and they continue to do it. It must be worth it to them. The enemedia is in the deep end.

edit on 23-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not sure about that but, they are connected to so many elite institutions, foundations, Ivy League Universities & banksters I wouldn't be surprised.

Legatum is also known for their Prosperity Index, a comprehensive ranking of the prosperity of more than 140 countries published annually lead by Alexandra Mousavizadeh, a Danish economist.

That thread is so deep which includes threads embedded within linking global elites and institutions, you need to map it all out in a flow chart to make sense of them. It's too much to take in at once.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Wasn't there a night of purple skies over D.C. last week? When there were a high number of lightening strikes!

I guess the thing to point out, to build on your post, is that the more impossible things become to believe for the unawakened, the more difficult our job will be to care for and support them through it!

Rel, somewhere I read that the numerous volcano's blasting now are pumping a lot of SO2 into the atmosphere and the color purple in our dusk and dawn sky's is supposedly and indication of it. SO2 gasses form Sulfuric Acids on contact with water molecules.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
USA should NOT be giving any aid or assistance to these countries, especially ones who subsidize their royals. Let their OWN aristocracy pay for it. This really is absurd. What would the Founding Fathers think?

From Business Insider:

10. King Philippe, Belgium

Net worth: $13 million

Few records are found on King Philippe's net worth, but in 2013, the monarchy claimed to be worth roughly $13 million.

Belgium's Civil List covers all expenditures directly incurred by King Philippe, set at roughly $13,801,830 annually in 2013, and additional support services are also financed by the government.

9. King Felipe VI, Spain

Net worth: $20 million

The King of Spain reportedly slashed his salary by 20% to $267,447 in 2015.

The royal family has eight royal palaces, five royal county residences, and ten monasteries and convents. In 2015, their royal lifestyle cost Spain $8.9 million.

8. King Harald V, Norway

Net worth: $30 million

King Harald V doesn't pay taxes on his wealth and has spent some of said wealth purchasing a royal yacht.

The Norwegian monarchy reportedly costs the state $72 million a year. In 2017, the Norwegian government allocated roughly $32,214,394 to the royal house and $14,88,900 to the King and Queen for personal expenses.

7. Queen Margrethe II, Denmark

Net worth: $40 million

The Danish Civil List grants the royal family $12.8 million a year, which covers the Queen's activities, royal household's operations, and private expenses.

6. King Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden

Net worth: $70 million

King Carl XVI Gustaf received $7.6 million in funds for official duties in 2015, and the Palace Administration received nearly $7.4 million from the state the same year.

5. Queen Beatrix, Netherlands

Net worth: $200 to $300 million

4. Queen Elizabeth II, England

Net worth: $500 to $600 million

3. Prince Albert II, Monaco

Net worth: $1 billion

Monaco spent $52,788,294 on the royals in 2015.

2. Grand Duke Henri, Luxembourg

Net worth: $4 billion

The Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg doesn't receive a salary, but has been granted around $324,851 every year since 1948 to carry out functions.

1. Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein
Net worth: $5 billion

Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein receives an untaxed token expense allowance of $270,709 in lieu of a salary.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join