It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So in keeping with my last post with I Pet Goat 2. There is a violet Flame under the feet of the Christ like character.

The violet flame is a vey meditation, esoteric, Karma thing. Look it up
Also the violet flame is a big deal with St Germain.

Weird...Don’t mind me I’m working on a theory so if it seems kinda wack... well it is.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Thanks EMN

Probably just a little too defensive considering my age and I turn a year older a week from next Sat. Plus venturing out of my comfort zone.

Not a problem with Pheonix...problem is with me at the moment.

Got to keep trying and learning...only reason for me to keep living.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
JEFFREY EPSTEIN PAID DOCTORS TO DRUG 'SEX SLAVES': REPORT

Jeffrey Epstein Paid Doctors To Drug 'Sex Slaves’: Report
Victims of dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein say he paid doctors and psychiatrists to dope them up with anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, according to a new report in the Miami Herald.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Why would you want to use Cloudfare??

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
1111 to my knowledge is a signal that angels (angelics) are close by...Maybe we're close to finding out the truth. Mastering being in human form?

"Resolved by 1111" could mean, resolved by the "Angels" ..Disclosure coming!

I'm impressed Sab. 11 is not a date, but a "who." Always double meaning...

My understanding is the 11:11 perp walk last year totally isolated Iran, left them with zero help, zero money and a lost connection to C_A central. They were the key to WWIII, but we have confirmation that was ended then via the DJT tweet on the topic.

They've been swinging in the wind while other things are being cleaned up and the Iranian people built up their resolve.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The last two cards they had to play we're NK and Iran.

"Clowns Out" of NK.. How will POTUS play this one I wonder?.. Should be entertaining. Their will be no "WAR"

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Free will is an illusion. I'd say more, but you'd label me a lunatic.

How does quantum entanglement work.....

I think all these synchronicities are actually code or error-correcting code.

Echoes. When something is repeated it's like a confirmation that the message was received.

Dėjà vu? An echo.

Have you read Carlos Castaneda?

When truth is spoken, the Universe acknowledges.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Nell[Y] did.. why can't I ?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
nvrmnd]link[/url]
edit on 23-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Do you see anything linking Trump's Mothman tweet to #191? That's the one with this pic:

Which would fit with my earlier post re similarities between these two:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not saying you can't but Cloudfare shutdown 8chan and the next day blocked Epic from hosting 8chan. They don't give me a good vibe. The more people who use their DNS the more $$$ they make.

They're a Unicorn, not your friend and all about money. Their IPO went through and were just listed on Nasdaq (NET) last week. Big bankster investors and I'm sure a few Mammon politicians.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It uses the term "Kremlin", ugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The Fire is lit.
Everyone have their popcorn?
Please take your seats as the projectionist is about to start.
Enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Have you read Carlos Castaneda?

I had to come back and say those are amazing books.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

Kinetic can also mean a missile without explosives, it doesn't really imply space based but still could be. Consider a cannonball an early example of a "kinetic attack". Also non-kinetic is used sometimes for a cyber attack, so it could also mean it was only force that was used and no other means or vector of attack.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I thought all that Priory of Sion stuff was a hoax perpetrated by Pierre Plantard. Bruce Burgess' fake documentary, "Bloodline", was also deemed a hoax.

Am I wrong?

Sure seems like a lot of energy has been spent debunking those things but my instincts tell me that the Prior of Sion stuff, Rosalyn Chapel and the blood line story resonates loudly.

I was reading about the Galatians who Paul was writing to and found that the Celts from the British Isles were settling in with the natives. Galatia was southeast Turkey. That further tics off that something was going on with the British Isles that we haven't a satisfactory explanation. Perhaps the King Arthur type stuff was real rather than someones big fairy tales.

The Mary Magdeline , Joseph of Aramethia connection to Scotland seems to be a possible key to all of the blood line story's IMO

The Feudal system basically swapped descendents of certain bloodlines as has been discussed here on ATS, are sharing family members to the other nations for political reasons.This process does not allow natural affection to grow and offspring of such a marriage would likely be damaged goods mentally. It did keep certain bloodlines in control of large parts of the Earth and the people living there.

But yet, they kept swapping cousins until the DNA failure caught up to them. The mutts of the world are smarter and better models of Homo Sapiens than all of those people thanks to the laws of nature. Now to wrench the power away from those bloodlines full of fools.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sorry, what I meant was the Sinclair clan (not surname) originate from St-Clare in Normandy France.

Besides:

Prior to Samuel Johnson publishing the first Dictionary of the English Language in 1755, there were no spelling rules. Even today there really are no rules for spelling names. You can spell your name any way you want. With modern records, once you have a social security card (now issued at birth), a birth certificate and a driver's license or passport, it is usually too much trouble to vary the spelling.
~ Spelling Doesn't Count

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Land of Enchantment has multiple connections.

Wonderland

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I remember when I turned 30. That was tough

edit on 23-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join