It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why not just go to war with Iran? It’s what Israel wants after all.

Yes, and Israel can fight them. We should be shed of the ME.

Not. Our. Problem.

I think that without our presence or support things would settle down quickly over there.

Damn right. Israel and Saudi Arabia are the two countries that are itching for a fight with Iran. They can send their own troops to die and spend their own money on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
CONNECTIONS TO SEXUAL DEVIANT ANTHONY WEINER, PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN AND THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY

I didn’t realize this began to unravel back in 2016. I guess I had my head buried in work back then.

3 years running, they’re getting tired. I understand now why Soros was so desperate to get Hillary Elected.
Perhaps they think 2020 elections can fix this. I doubt it, It’s too late.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT tweet

Commander In Troll.

Next up. "Tweaker, Drug Dealer, Murderer and California Electoral College HRC voter is in the slammer. Bad look for CA. #MAGA"

Making a note since typos allegedly matter; that should be " has shockingly dropped out," not " has shocking dropped out."

The Unrolled Thread I posted earlier today from Liberty (Johnheretohelp's advocate) quotes John (Sam J. Anon) as saying the deBlasio SAW the Wiener laptop contents...and felt it gave him enough leverage over Democrat elite to run for President.

threadreaderapp.com...

Sam USAnon, “So, the wiener laptop is still in existence somewhere?”

Sam J. Anon, “Yes. Deals are being made with it, DeBlasio managed to see it, thinks he's got enough leverage now to run for President, thinks he has unlimited Dem support cause he knows what's on it”

12:42 PM - Jun 9, 2019

---------------------------------

Well that defines: These people are sick. Blackmail. These people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

he could be coming down if he was doing meth before his arrest

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Drugs or lack of drugs.

Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Democratic donor Ed Buck appears in court wearing an anti-suicide smock as his bail is set at $4M for running a drug den - while he also faces homicide charges after two black men were found dead from overdose in his LA home"

pics at the link

wagers on his survival?

What the hell is that vest? Is it bullet-proof? It looks like something his mom sewed together out of old drapes.

In the video, why does he look so drastically different than all of those other photos of him standing next to his political pals?
Have the Clintons already started to poison him?

He appears to have a bit of the shakes, too. If I were a betting person, I would say he's going through some kind of withdrawals or is scared s-less knowing he will most likely get the "Epstein" solution to his knows-too-much problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

short clip

Interesting, DJT giving face time to Steve M., on headshot sanctions.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm getting a message that that twitter has been deleted when I click IAMTAT's link, and 'bad gateway' when I click it from your post.

Could you check the link and repost please?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That was announced back on July 20th as a stepping stone to Mars.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More recently by NASA - twitter.com...

Remarks by President Trump

And we opened up our fields. When we took it over, they were all covered with grass, and they were broken and they were in bad shape. And NASA — if you look at Kennedy, if you look down in Florida, you look — wherever you want to look, it was not a pretty picture. They were almost, you could say, abandoned, and now they’re in tip-top shape.

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: crankyoldman

A conspiratorial minded person could wonder if a man of the wealth and political connections of Buck has knowledge of other crimes in high places.

Being 65 and looking at a minimum of 20 years (probably the rest of his life), maybe he would be someone willing to make a deal?

If Buck is connected to or protected by the Gay Mafia aka Velvet Mafia aka Lavender Mob then his arrest is just as significant as Epstein's was. Of course the media downplays it.

They also have George Nadar in custody, another tie in

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that unroll thread link account was just suspended. Link returns not found.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We probably get much more traction here than any of the legacy dinosaur media empires. We are the news now. I, for one know that as soon as I see word of anything happening in the world, ATS, and these threads in particular, are where I look for information.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I'm well aware of all this stuff already, it was just the first time I had seen it discussed so frankly in such an official looking forum. Turns out that Dashen is correct and they are literally LARPing.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Again I say I am skeptical of the whole q thing

Though I feel we all have the same goal, outing corruption from our system wherever it is

Here is a thread and video I did on how the new whistle blower story shows the corruption of the Obama admin, the Dems , and the media

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why not just go to war with Iran? It’s what Israel wants after all.

It looks more like Iran wants a war.
Iranian Mullahs appear to need one in order to stay in power.

What kind of logic is that?
You know who it was who put the Mullahs in power in the first place right? Who orchestrated the cou for them back when Iran was a secular country? Do you remember the list of countries that the mic were going to take out aft 9/11? Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Iran.

Syria didn’t quite work out so let’s just move on to Iran with the obvious false flags..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Think about it. He is a massive methamphetamine addict. He has been in custody for over 24 hours here now, he is probably withdrawing something fierce right about now. Detoxing off of a massive drug habit, while locked up in the joint cannot be a fun experience. He probably freaking out, and rightfully so....he just got told hes got a 4 million dollar bail!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Going back to the Moon for manned missions will be good practice for eventually going to Mars. Also, it will allow them to set up an outpost that serves as the first stop on the journey to Mars. Its actually a really good idea, IMO. No one currently at NASA has any experience sending men to the Moon. Supposedly we lost all the old technology that was used, so they have to start completely from scratch.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

maybe by going after Iran's central bank, Trump has an alternative strategy in mind

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

.he just got told hes got a 4 million dollar bail!!

Maybe Liddle Adam Schiff can use some of the money from that secret Congressional Slush Fund to pay it for him. (You know the one funded by taxpayers that they use to pay off sexual harrassment accusations.)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What is also interesting here is he uses the word "whistleblowers" instead of "leakers."

I wonder if that is not a mirror statement, as in someone was just ratted out from ZERO's team or even "21" (12) folks from Obama's team???

As far as I understand it's the narrative of this leak and claiming it's "a whistleblower" it gets a different legal status. So you have another attack angle on Trump, maybe there is more to it? But to me it's as low as you can go, under the belt.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join