It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Twitter

Things hotting up on the JHTH front, actively trying to get protection as a whistle-blower.
Lots of people sending messages to the Whitehouse linking to John's story.
Hopefully his story gets more traction and they get the protection needed right now.

Or...it could all be a lie. What has been ascertained about this John guy? Why do we give him an automatic "credible" label? General curiosity. I havent paid much attention to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Harry Truman

CIA - September 18, 1947
Air Force - September 18, 1947

Galvanizing event leading to the reorganization?

Army

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: imthegoat

Ya might find this of interest

I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers

John D. Rockefeller

This has me curious. Are the documents displayed in the National Archives as the Original organic Constitution, real? Do they say "of" or "for"?.

An interesting point, is that you can look at your checks. Somewhere, you will most likely see, a tiny notation of MP. Which means micro printing...and if you magnify the signature line, you will see that it is not, in fact, the solid line it appears to be. It is words, which indicate that your wet ink signature, is confirming you as verifying yourself, as the agent, for the all caps legal entity identified as the contracted, and birth registered legal "person" at the top of the check.

Go ahead. Do this right now. You have your checkbook at hand, right? And consider that Common Law...the Law of the Land, has rules. And those rules are different than the UCC rules, which fall under the Admiralty Law of the Sea.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
@ChelseaClinton

This Grandparents Day, I’m excited to announce “Grandma’s Gardens,” a picture book my mom & I wrote, inspired by my Grandma Dorothy & her love of gardens. It’s also a story about family bonds across generations. We can’t wait to share it on March 31st:
twitter.com...

More like "Midnight in the Garden with Grandma's Cauldron".

Considering that Hillary became the grandmother of Chelsea's child recently, perhaps she is the one being called "Dorothy" mirrored > Alice.

Chelsea Clintons shirt is the same color as the flowers and if you look closely her shirt has White Rabbits.

The Occult Roots of The Wizard of Oz

Q748

Feb 12 2018 11:39:11 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 87df69 No.351238 📁
Feb 12 2018 11:35:37 (EST)
Flowers & Gardens.
Learn the hidden symbolism. http:// www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/slave-gardens
What does a 'Flower' represent?
What does 'Deflower' represent?
Q

>>351238
Think children.
Think slaves.
Think sheep.
Q

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It's a fair question and one i've thought a bit about over the past week or so.
I don't presume he's automatically credible however, getting more traction, publicity and exposure i hope can lead closer to the truth of his story, not further away. Either it'll expose the lies & disinfo or help to prove the truth in the story. And if it is true there is a lot more to come from what JHTH has been saying. Going on my gut feeling, i give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment, partly because of the things he has said particularly in that 90+ minute interview. Just my opinion atm until i have/see more info. Whistle-blowers are rarely believed to begin with, certainly when talking of things of this magnitude. Either way though, i think we're getting a bit closer to the truth of John, where ever it is that might lead us to...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Links in @bruno feed for bigger pic

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Ya might find this of interest

I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers

John D. Rockefeller

This has me curious. Are the documents displayed in the National Archives as the Original organic Constitution, real? Do they say "of" or "for"?.

An interesting point, is that you can look at your checks. Somewhere, you will most likely see, a tiny notation of MP. Which means micro printing...and if you magnify the signature line, you will see that it is not, in fact, the solid line it appears to be. It is words, which indicate that your wet ink signature, is confirming you as verifying yourself, as the agent, for the all caps legal entity identified as the contracted, and birth registered legal "person" at the top of the check.

Go ahead. Do this right now. You have your checkbook at hand, right? And consider that Common Law...the Law of the Land, has rules. And those rules are different than the UCC rules, which fall under the Admiralty Law of the Sea.

Your signature (energy commitment) is the currency connection.

Consider the push to all digital, zero signatures, what are they using instead?
edit on 19-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bwaaahhhh. The whistleblower complaint is about a “promise” POTUS Trump made to a foreign leader?

GTFOH.

Deep state in full panic. They continue to manufacture fake news toward POTUS.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DJT tweet

There should be a lot for normies to digest in this tweet.

The hidden part is that SERCO does (did?) own the entire Presidential phone network.

Interesting wording that DJT uses there:

"I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself. No problem!"

Not countries or themselves, not plural. He seems to be pointing to one specific country.
Pointing towards Israel perhaps and their spying devices...

Politico

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Bwaaahhhh. The whistleblower complaint is about a “promise” POTUS Trump made to a foreign leader?

GTFOH.

Deep state in full panic. They continue to manufacture fake news toward POTUS.

Imagine what the MSM would say if Trump told the Russians he'd have "More Flexibility" after he wins the election?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I hear Pelosi is trying to reign-in Nadler. Dems leaders are now taking hits from Dem voters. Voters are beginning to feel anxiety over their "Biden problem", now that it's dawning on them that DJT will NOT be impeached.

The 🤡 Circus must go on! Pass the 🍿 please I’m running low 😅.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
POTUS 2-part tweet DECODE:
Part 1

Another Fake News story out there - It never ends! Virtually anytime I speak on the phone to a foreign leader, I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself. No problem!

10:47 AM - 19 Sep 2019

Part 2

....Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially “heavily populated” call. I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!

1) Tweet time of 10:47 AM points to Q1047:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922596 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:39:08 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 56206a No.922559 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:37:37 (EST)
>>922509
Normies don't give a crap if he is MUSLIM.
With a gun? They won't care.
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.

Q

a) For me, the word that sticks out in this post is SPRAY. I think we've all assumed it just means an AK47 spraying bullets but "Future proves past"? We have now reached a point where calculating gematria is an important method in deciphering Q posts...
b) The simple gematria for SPRAY is 79:
Equivalents: William, Murder, Mother - all over a 1000 searches!
c) What would cause more outrage to the public? A picture of Hussein shooting at the Queen or Ronald Reagan? Or a picture of him shooting at Princess Diana with a young Prince William?
d) BHO born 1961, Prince William born 1982, Princess Diana killed 1997... that's a 15 year window for a possible picture when BHO would have been 21 to 36,
e) Note te gematria for SPRAY is 79... and Princess Di died 97... Mirror?
f) Just putting this out there... could BHO have been involved in orchestrating Princess Di's death?
g) BHOs political career began the year Princess Di died!
h) Princess Di was building bridges between Christians and Muslims through her relationship with Dodi Fayed - she was Uniting rather than Dividing people.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
AFNIVIIUSN = 124
Equivalents: Michael Jackson, Simpsons
Q124:

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148452545 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:34:55 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 7 2017 18:46:01 (EST)
+++
++
+

Q

b) Part 2
KIIUSA = 70... is this saying Kill USA?
Q70 appeared in a tweet decode last night re Martial law SA ---> US.

c) Part 1+2
124+70 = 194
Q194:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: pD23hqrn No.150512900 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:28:01 (EST)
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Q

a) Here's another pic of a Y head covered in Gold... Queen Elizabeth:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Twitter

Matt Gaetz ran out of time due to Al's filibustering. Jim Jordan just yielded his time back to Gaetz and Gaetz is going in on Al Again!!

Matt Gaetz unloads on Al Sharpton (video)
Twitter

epic
edit on 19-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

Presidential Harassment!

10:51 AM - 19 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 10:51 points to Q1051:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 No.924039 📁
Apr 6 2018 15:55:42 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 587e8a No.923567 📁
Apr 6 2018 15:28:13 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at ….png

BOOM!!!!

>>923567
That didn’t take long.
Preparation.
Strength test.

For God & Country!
We Fight for FREEDOM.
Q

Is this referring to new Chan site... strength testing?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, although you often claim to need to sleep, you actually give a good impression of being tireless!

"AFNIVIIUSN":

AFN - Armed Forces Network (radio and TV for the troops)

USN - U.S. Navy

IVII -- four missiles (or broadly: weaponry, potentially entire military departments), of which one is out of commission or in the act of detonation/destruction

Cheers

edit on 19-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "clear"-ification

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 146 pages of State Department documents revealing that former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele had an extensive and close working relationship dating back to May of 2014 with high-ranking Obama State Department officials.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit show that, from May 2014 to November 2015, Steele filed dozens of reports with his close associate at State, Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, who would then pass them to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. The reports focused mainly on the Russia-Ukraine crisis and U.S. sanctions on Russia.

“These new documents show that Clinton spy Christopher Steele had an outsized influence at the Obama State Department that proved useful when the Clinton campaign needed help smearing Trump in 2016 and beyond,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Judicial Watch

evidence keeps piling up
edit on 19-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I decided to do a simple gematria calculation on 8Chan...

Chan = 26... +8 = 34

Q34:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

BOOM!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

On 12/12/72, Marie-Hélène de Rothschild, member of the most powerful elite family in the world, that are literally the creators of our modern day banking system, decided to throw a Ball at Château de Ferrières, one of the family’s many mansions.

The dress code for the evening was “Black tie, long dresses & Surrealists heads” and the invitations were written in such a way that they could only be read with the use of a mirror

The invitation is written in reverse. It required a mirror to be read. Inversion is a big deal in a pseudo-satanic mind state.

A few weeks back I touched on said event and shared invitation to said party when I mirrored image. “Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.” Can you make out the goat face in image?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
CBS news

HAPPENING NOW: Rep. Schiff addresses Pres. Trump whistleblower controversy

:get popcorn:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good value add thanks!

Consider also that IVII could mean:

i Virgin Islands i

i = missile in Q-comms... could 2 i's be 2 storms

Isn't there another storm heading on same path as Dorian?

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join