It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Symbolic shenanigans ?

Paris Metro passengers get 'fright of their life' on runaway driverless train

Passengers took to social media after their train did not stop at Concorde, Champs-Élysées Clémenceau and Franklin D. Roosevelt stations on Tuesday evening.
At 21.50 on Tuesday, the train left Tuileries station and then sped past three stations without stopping. The train finally stopped at Georges V station. 

If that wasn't frightening enough for passengers, an explosion was also heard prompting people to run out of the Metro station.

On Twitter, a person who says he was on board the train claims that an "explosion" sounded at Palais-Royal station.

RATP confimed the explosion, but they said it had been caused by a short circuit. 

George V (Paris Métro)

It was originally called Alma, after the nearby street named in honour of the Battle of Alma in the Crimean War. On 27 May 1920 the street and station were renamed after George V in appreciation of the United Kingdom's support for France during World War I.

Place de la Concorde

The place was designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel in 1755 as a moat-skirted octagon between the Champs-Elysées to the west and the Tuileries Garden to the east. Decorated with statues and fountains, the area was named the Place Louis XV to honor the king at that time.

During the French Revolution in 1789 the statue of Louis XV of France was torn down and the area renamed the Place de la Révolution. The new revolutionary government erected a guillotine in the square, and it was here that King Louis XVI was executed on 21 January 1793.

In 1795, under the Directory, the square was renamed Place de la Concorde as a gesture of reconciliation after the turmoil of the revolution. After the Bourbon Restoration of 1814, the name was changed back to Place Louis XV, and in 1826 the square was renamed Place Louis XVI. After the July Revolution of 1830 the name was returned to Place de la Concorde and has remained that way since.

Seems interesting even without going into the other bypassed Métro stations. It fits with my already mentioned feeling that the bloodlines seem to think that western democracy has outlived its usefulness and are gearing up for a return to monarchical royal bloodlines rule.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

and are gearing up for a return to monarchical royal bloodlines rule.

An attempt at that wouldn't surprise me. The rationale would be something like, "... with the obvious inability of popular governments to effectively govern, we of royal blood are resuming direct rule so that order and productivity may be restored"

Of course, that group never really went away in most countries. They just had to be content with pulling levers and influencing policy from the shadows.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: onehuman

I agree 100% America and Americans are much better off today, thanks to the leadership of President Trump. No doubt about it.

But many people have niches that they follow very closely. For me, seeing the haters in the MSM punished is #1 on the wish list. Seeing the Spygate criminals prosecuted is #2.

I can get behind this. Americans expect politicians to play dirty; press choosing sides and becoming an arm of a political party is unforgivable.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Some breaking news
Ed Buck was arrested
www.foxnews.com...

Ed Buck, the California Democratic megadonor, was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house after a third man reportedly suffered an overdose inside his West Hollywood home last week and survived.

When does the madness end? Well I guess it doesn't until the madness is cleaned up.

This was the third time someone has OD'ed at his house. At least this guy survived.

I wonder if Adam Schiff is going to be more nervous than usual today?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Clock ticking on Buck’s suicide?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If anyone thinks that nothing has changed....
The arrest of Ed Buck... in California, should change their mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If anyone thinks that nothing has changed....
The arrest of Ed Buck... in California, should change their mind.

Will Adam Schiff reprise the role of Jack Ruby in regards to Buck? Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

No, its not a typo, President Trump actually gave the order to declass a year ago, and all the agencies involved have, of course, been dragging their feet to produce the material. Also, a lot has happened in between then and now. I believe we are on the precipice of the release of these document now, certainly before the FISA IG Report drops publicly.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Good morning, everyone.

Here is a pretty great article from Fox news about the Lewandowski hearing yesterday. It gave me a pretty good laugh with quips like, "they played a stupid game, and won a stupid prize." They're quoting CNN and MSNBC. I guess those other networks are very upset with the house Democrats for that hearing falling on its face yesterday. I watched about a half hour of all that and boy was it a mess.

www.foxnews.com...

Have a good day, everyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

press choosing sides and becoming an arm of a political party is unforgivable

The real stinging rebuke for the MSM will be when it is clear to everyone they are obsolete. They are gatekeepers standing by a gate that no longer has fencing attached to it. This no doubt is partly the source of their fury. Trump mocked the charade and told the public that the MSM had no clothes. For that, they will not forgive him.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Some breaking news
Ed Buck was arrested
www.foxnews.com...

Ed Buck, the California Democratic megadonor, was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house after a third man reportedly suffered an overdose inside his West Hollywood home last week and survived.

When does the madness end? Well I guess it doesn't until the madness is cleaned up.

This was the third time someone has OD'ed at his house. At least this guy survived.

I wonder if Adam Schiff is going to be more nervous than usual today?

Buck does not come off as someone whom can afford the 10K+ donations given to the dems. Ed is an evil idiot pawn that gets off by over dosing young black men is his run down apt. In one case an overdose victim was being removed from his apt for coroner while another young gentleman was arriving. Zero F’s given for the loss of life. For some they get off on demise and evil ways.

These last 10pages or so have been fantastic finds/connections made. 10-20K private Sat phones untraceable(?) being used by top level players dealers, black hats, corp leaders, etc anyone doing things they shouldn’t = We have the servers = Resignations WW.

A war has been ongoing but not the type that black hats can profit from. Any unstableness in economy such as stocks, oil, FF they see as a win in making POTUS look bad. Too bad we now produce more Energy than ever before 💪🏼🇺🇸😅 drone attacks not as effective with less regulations.

Humans are no longer currency = Warrior & Crew putting in work and applying extreme pressure = Been a very hot month. I sure hope Warrior is given clearance to make a few more posts always makes me smile to know to Trust the Plan.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
qmap.pub...
👀 anyone else having issues showing q drops??
*its back now....
I wonder if Adam Schiff is going to be more nervous than usual today? I forgot to answer this, Schiff & friends have been Schiffing their pants for quite sometime! I enjoyed watching Killary try to explain about Pizza and deepfake videos. Trying to get ahead of something? No one escapes!

edit on 18-9-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *reset router

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep. Not much more to it than that, except...do we not have any secrets left, darnit?!

Also, some think the G is for Gnosis.

Confusing?

Indeed! Perhaps deliberately so.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

So, question for you. Is the Grand Architect just the God of your personal choosing, is it the Christian God, or is it some other deity that Masons worship?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Clock ticking on Buck’s suicide?

Buck is going to be sodomized by many POC in jail, that doesn't seem like a punishment for him. It's his wet dream.

He won't even have to pay for it...... They will do it for free.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's of your own choice. Most members are followers of one of the three Abrahamic religions. For me, a Deist, I don't worship any God, personal or non-personal. I believe Mathematics is "God" but I don't worship it; in fact, I have a strong aversion to it--my fault; not Math's.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

So you just need to believe in some sort of a higher power, not necessarily God? Kinda like Alcoholics Anonymous?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In case anyone wants to see what I.G. Michael Horowitz says before Congress today. A Fox News live stream:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Troubles at the Lodge. Gotta plug those leaks.

Grand Lodge logs off social media after Freemasons overshare secrets

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has abandoned social media over fears that jealously guarded secrets are being leaked online.

Does Canadian Mason have a comment on this?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes, something like that. At least to my way of understanding.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join