It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Made me think of this for some reason...

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel...

...Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face

edit on 17 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

gaslighting at its finest... while also trying to convince more people the electoral college should be done with (and that she "won" the nomination fairly)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

“Philosophy [nature] is written in that great book which ever is before our eyes — I mean the universe — but we cannot understand it if we do not firstlearn the language and grasp the symbols in which it is written. The book is written in mathematical language, and the symbols are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without whose help it is impossible to comprehend a single word of it; without which one wanders in vain through a dark labyrinth.” — Galileo Galilei

What is "more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold"?

Wisdom and Understanding

The Language of God - of the G.A(G.).O.T.U.

Can you guess what the extra 'G' represents in the paranthesis?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

“Philosophy [nature] is written in that great book which ever is before our eyes — I mean the universe — but we cannot understand it if we do not firstlearn the language and grasp the symbols in which it is written. The book is written in mathematical language, and the symbols are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without whose help it is impossible to comprehend a single word of it; without which one wanders in vain through a dark labyrinth.” — Galileo Galilei

What is "more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold"?

Wisdom and Understanding

The Language of God - of the G.A(G.).O.T.U.

Can you guess what the extra 'G' represents in the paranthesis?

I'll give you a hint: The first 'G' means "Great" in the 1st Degree; in the 2nd, it means "Grand".

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Great Architect of the Universe. I always assumed in Freemasonry the "G" represents Geometry.

No, way off?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Correct, and what difference is there between Great and Grand?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Car plows into Trump Plaza in New Rochelle, New York

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Checkout the spiraling clock image posted by Watkins.

twitter.com...

What's the message?

I would say "infinity". additional meaning...the foreseeable future is a very long way from happening

edit on 17-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

1) Depending what sources you read both are the same. In Albert Mackey's Freemason Encyclopedia uses "Grand Architect of the Universe" which also uses "Grand" for Grand Master, Grand Architect, Grand Lodge, etc.

2) Great Architect is also a Grand Geometrician.

3) Member's choice

The more I read on the difference the more confused I became.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I was thinking Fibonacci spiral but "infinity" does fit better with Watkins.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

DJT tweet

NY Pravda has a copy of the FISA application that allegedly would bring down DJT in their safe.

How come Ali Watkins didn't publish it? It would have saved them from making up 10 story's a day on why Orange Man Bad.

*Ali still twits btw.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last night before the rally the above story was aired. These people are stupid is an understatement. 😂 Got to love the meme of Biden!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Tucker Carlson (FoxNews) was upset tonight that the Navy/Military/US Govt isn't taking the UFO issue more seriously.

He couldn't believe that the Military/Govt admits UFOs are REAL, but aren't concerned that they come close to our Airports, Military Bases and Nuclear plants.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Goodbye, America

Do you remember America?
"How is America to be defined? By its failures or its triumphs? Today, there seems to be an obsession with the former and a dismissal of the latter. Is this dark vision of the freest and most prosperous nation on earth an accurate narrative or a cynical distortion? James Robbins, columnist for USA Today and author of "Erasing America," considers that question in this video. How we view America's past will very much shape America's future."
www.youtube.com...

America In 1957. What A Time It Was!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Checkout the spiraling clock image posted by Watkins.

twitter.com...

What's the message?

Im wondering if he is just trying to point to the 8, ie 8ch. 8 is also the number used to infinity. Maybe his way of saying soon? The 8 will continue just as infinity?
edit on 9/17/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Nadler melting down.

And James Comey in Denial...

Indict Me? Ha! Keep Dreaming: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Maybe he's been assured of not being indicted?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I wouldn't waste too much ammo on Biden and the rest of the cannon fodder. Tulsi will hit the stage as the maligned underdog, undinged by her own, yet unloved by dnc fatcats even Ds hate. Underrated by the right, undug by it's diggers and not to mention she has a workout video series ya know.
Screw the muppets and prepare for the beast.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
A few days ago I posted about Albrecht Dürer's magic square and the Lo Shu Magic Square or The Divine Turtle is a famous 3x3 Square which sums to 15. I postulated that perhaps another method to decode Q drops.

Coincidence in SB2's latest vid he uses the Lo Shu square. 🤔
Around the 25:00 min mark.

Your post inspired this.

Not quite a magic square, all directions equal 17 but the one diagonal set of squares that equal 18. However it helps help generate this interesting total with my favorite and most curious number.
17x7=119. 119+18=137

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

EMN, the tweet time on the spiralling clock points to Q231:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9

RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

I think this post was pointed to in one of my posts on POTUS tweets in the last week, so the response may be saying:

a) "we have the site up and ready" = COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
b) "but confirm that its connection to the worldwide web is switched off" = _Conf_d-ww_CON_off
Does this mean it is open for Q to post to /Patriotsfight... but not to us yet?

c) "The address is as Q requested" = T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
(EMN, you'll be able to work this out but PM if needed)

However, what is the provenance that "The Goldwater" is Watkins? Apart from Watkins picture below the profile pic?
edit on 17-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The clip above of disintegrating clone-bot Biden has me thinking.

Which of the Democrat brain trust is be equipped to handle hilarious question hell that will occur after DECLAS cum DECLASS?

When it happens, those not caught up like Ukraine Biden will be machine gunned with questions from all sides. So who's up for it?

This is the thing Q folks and gubment folks know. DECLASS will be Armageddon for any (free stuff?) democrat so when it hits - and it will, who's still in?

So who is going to be willing to take the bullets for 10 percent of the national vote tally? Who's going to donate to the one destined to self immolate after the votes are in?

See they all know it is out there, key players have all hinted they know too. The "I wanna see it now, see it now" folks don't get this is the doomsday weapon of all time and it can't be played until maximum damaged to the opposition is assured and MINIMUM, minimum, damage to the whole is assured.

This is a game where the end is known because the weapon is information that is both known and controlled by those now in charge and it isn't Reps Jackson and Johnson and Nadler.

Trust The Plan

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join