It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone.

Hey, sorry if this has already been covered here, but I didn't notice it. Looks like the IG will be testifying before Congress tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

Good to see the thread get 150 (congrats, Dashen), and happy to see Warrior post again! Semper Fi!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have watched a few clips, mostly for humor, on the Cory L testimony. Good thread here on ATS on it.

The resistance colluded ahead of time to get their talking points straight.

The "damning" thing the came up with is some convoluted notion that Cory was a hatchet man for DJT over Sessions, Special Counsel by somehow working to carry out the mythical firing of all.

In a blatant disregard for all human logic - as bad as it is when it is good, HE DIDN'T FIRE ANYONE but Comey who he was well within his right to fire (reasons are irrelevant).

They Champion the SC report - but can't be bothered to read it, and claim that DJT spoiled the SC report by thinking about firing all involved, except he didn't, except he cooperated with 1.4 million documents, except everyone cooperated, except the report was written by HRC's crew, except it says no collusion.

I case folks are confused as to where we are at on the game board - we are HERE:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

😆

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Good Day Patriots,

Nonstop work has been producing greatly.
It’s been very hot lately.
Our boys and girls holding the line are doing their jobs greatly.

Don’t be shaken, we are winning.
Spotty Service, will reply when able.

Semper Fidelis

Nice. Every time I see IRONS12 patrolling the Arizona/Mex border I think of 311Warrior.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nadler melting down.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep...bumbling old fool...

Members of the committee get 5 mins to question, but interns can have 30 mins...yeah good one Jerrold. smh

Safe bet that Corey Lewandowski just won over any Trump supporter that never knew much, if anything about him...

/ourguy/

M3thods

edit on 17 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
@bradparscale

Why? How is this happening if he is ruining everything personally?

My POV. Positivity.

In recent memory the entire platform of all the planetary Controllers is "earth is hell, you need us to control you more to make you safe from anthrax, dirty bombs, guns, nukes, asteroids, rogue(ists) and more."

Entering "Obama Terrorism" into the goog and you get 50 MILLION hits. Weirdly entering Bush you get 22 million.

DJT has worked a masterful pattern of pointing out the horrors by those who oppress and NOT making them about us. At the same time working to create MAGA - positive belief about ourselves. What is MAGA but positive?

I have not watched one single speech or talk where I have come away feeling the world is doomed by terror terror terror on Terra.

Not one moment have I felt we're going to be nuked by NK, The Russians, Rogue Terrorists or any other "existential threat."

That is why those numbers continue to rise. That is why the democrats do not even want to have a fair election next year, as the real numbers will be horrifying.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Regarding Tomorrow's Hearing: oversight.house.gov...

I bet Cummings goes out of his way to ensure Republican members don't ask Horowitz any questions, or make any statements, about SPYGATE.

But it looks like the hearing will NOT be televised/streamed: www.c-span.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said, Cranky!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Speaking of Poo ket.

Second man arrested over Blenheim Palace gold toilet theft

“Anyone with information should quote reference number URN 273 (14/9).”

Is this a not so subtle message?

Capacity: 273 cubic inches. Funeral urn fits the remains of a loved one weighing up to 273 lbs.

Peacock Blue Crytsal Urn- Cremation Urn for Ashes

Something Doesn't Add Up About Trump's Reported Weight

According to the report, Trump weighs 239 pounds and is 75 inches tall with a body mass index of 29. Conveniently, this puts Trump just one point inside the 'healthy' range for a BMI instead of falling into the 'obese' category.

A US$6 million gold toilet that was offered to Donald Trump was stolen from Britain’s Blenheim Palace

Death threat with added trolling? Activation of hit men?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The only thing the Liberal media is saying about Lewandowski's testimony is that he "stonewalled Democrats"...and that he should not have been eligible for "Executive Privilege", because he didn't work in the President Trump administration.

Like Mueller...another BUST for loser Democrats.

BTW...Here's a hard-hitting video published by "Trump War Room" (RNC?) today, pointing out Biden's mental problems.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No. They traffic children in SE Asia. Peds have no real attraction for adults, unless it's an adult they can control. Just like rapists, it's about power and control.

Well..Peds are rapists. They re one and the same. The world is run by psychopaths. They're a danger to society

edit on 17-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Speaking of poor Biden...

Biden: "Nobody should be in jail for a nonviolent crime"

His racial and criminal justice legacy have been pressure points in both debates thus far, and the plan he released earlier this summer was immediately panned by some of his rivals who pointed to his role in crafting a 1994 crime bill that they say contributed to mass incarceration of people of color.

Politico

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Dem House is like 0 for 8 on getting Trump, lol. Every time they stage a BIG hearing, it falls flat.

- Barr flat out ignored them
- Hope Hicks doesn’t give in to them
- convicted Cohen flops
- crooked John Dean fails
- Mueller catastrophe
- Lewandowski trolls House
- ICE Director Homan slams committee
- Big Banks point out student lending is a GOVT program, not with the banks. doh!

Others I’m sure.
edit on 17-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The only thing the Liberal media is saying about Lewandowski's testimony is that he "stonewalled Democrats"...and that he should not have been eligible for "Executive Privilege", because he didn't work in the President Trump administration.

Like Mueller...another BUST for loser Democrats.

BTW...Here's a hard-hitting video published by "Trump War Room" (RNC?) today, pointing out Biden's mental problems.

He's a Yugo version of a clone-bot. Busted beyond repair, only the owner just doens't have the sense or money to see it

Cory L was eligible if he signed an NDA and the conversations were given privilege by DJT himself. Only a court can then determine to what extent, which is why....... they aren't bothering going to the Supreme Court to find out.

Very interesting number set here. 33 yes, but also 3&6&9 to be found.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Checkout the spiraling clock image posted by Watkins.

twitter.com...

What's the message?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

this is what came to my mind

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's probably how he's feeling right now, just like many others.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton Resurrects 2016 Ghosts to Warn 2020 Democrats

Resurrecting ghosts.....lol!

Witch.

No doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join