It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A Harvard Professor Doubles Down: If You Take Epstein’s Money, Do It in Secret

A conversation with Lawrence Lessig about Jeffrey Epstein, M.I.T. and reputation laundering.

www.nytimes.com...

I predict Lessig will step down, shortly

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
And I would bet that Musk isn't exactly innocent, either

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That line of reasoning does make sense. Wonder if that will become a trend. Can't imagine what that would lead to other than chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No! No way he's a lsd guzzling kick back taking so and so probably tied to all kinds of bad stuff but he might not be a pedo.

Maybe...

edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You think maybe this has something to do with the fact that these uber nerd genuises at MIT and Stanford probably couldnt get the most attractive women, so they realized that becoming best buddies with Jeff Epstein meant that they could get all the young, hot women they wanted? And, that being said, Epstein realized this, and used it all to his advantage?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
US attorneys reportedly knew that Jeffrey Epstein didn't qualify for Florida jail work release where he allegedly abused women

Newly revealed documents show that federal prosecutors under the guidance of US attorney Alex Acosta told the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office that Jeffrey Epstein was not eligible for work release.

A November 2018 Miami Herald report probed the secretive plea deal penned by Acosta that granted Epstein's lax sentencing guidelines even though the paper said local and federal investigators looking into Epstein's suspected trafficking of minor girls had enough evidence to put him away for life in 2007.

"I understand Mr. Epstein would be ineligible for participation in the work release program if he committed three violations of F.S.S. 796 within the past five years," Assistant US Attorney Marie Villafana wrote in a letter sent on December 11, 2008, according to the Daily Mail.

Villafana also reportedly noted that he had created his work release company just days before he was sentenced and that his New York-based attorney doesn't seem to be an ideal choice to enforce the sheriff's office guidelines of a supervisor for Epstein's activity during his release.

The Daily Mail noted that the letter ends with Villafana saying the decision is up to the sheriff's office, as she just "wanted to make sure that you had a complete picture before you made that decision."

www.businessinsider.com...

Lead U.S. prosecutor in ’08 Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns

A. Marie Villafaña, the lead federal prosecutor who helped negotiate a controversial plea deal for accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, has submitted her resignation to the Justice Department, the Miami Herald has learned.

www.miamiherald.com...
edit on 17-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

at this point, I'm willing to make a wager

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Probably the Russians....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hmm, interesting correlation. Her music is influenced by local Mennonite community in Manitoba.

Magic mirror on the wall... mirrors don't lie.
The mask is a symbol of concealment. Some have many masks to replace their soul and fool the masses.

This article explains it quite well.

Allegory of the Mirror, the Mask, and the Mob

“So, their extinction was assured from putting on masks to avoid their true reflection in the mirror."

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
beautiful

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Speaking of evil entities, this one never misses a chance to demean our POTUS and offer his support to foreign enemies.
twitter.com...

I don't want revenge, but I do want a reckoning (as someone else pointed out). His arrest MUST be televised.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Phuket

Is that pronounced the way I think it is?

Nope. That's just what people there on vacation do to the locals..............

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Brennan is about 3 days too late with that tweet. Saudi Arabia announced this afternoon that their oil production is back up to pre attack levels already.

You think John Brennan might be preoccupied by something?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You think maybe this has something to do with the fact that these uber nerd genuises at MIT and Stanford probably couldnt get the most attractive women, so they realized that becoming best buddies with Jeff Epstein meant that they could get all the young, hot women they wanted? And, that being said, Epstein realized this, and used it all to his advantage?

Nah........ Big Bang Theory nerds always get the hot Girl like Penny. they don't need help.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link:

It has since suspended its social media accounts after confidential internal information and spats between members appeared on the internet.

I first read that as infernal information. Go figure.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join