It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's the quadrillion $$$ question...and depends on what you want to happen.

In order for the entire debt system to collapse something huge will have to happen.
What's happened over the past couple of days is barely a scratch (imo) and nothing as yet compared to the crash in 2007, but the ball has to start rolling somewhere, this could be it...possibly.

We saw what happened during the last crash, the printers of money just printed more money, real people were the ones who suffered, most of the banks and bankers did not.

I think it's going to have to be even bigger than 2007/08 to have any chance of completely collapsing that long established system.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Remember when Q posted this one

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Christopher Wray is mentioned in this 2018 FBI story

“The indictment of Vincent Ramos and his associates is a milestone against transnational crime,” said FBI Director Christopher Wray. “Phantom Secure allegedly provided a service designed to allow criminals the world over to evade law enforcement to traffic drugs and commit acts of violent crime without detection. Ramos and his company made millions off this criminal activity, and our takedown sends a serious message to those who exploit encryption to go dark on law enforcement. I want to thank our partners at the Department of Justice, as well as our Australian and Canadian law enforcement partners, for their incredible work on this case.”

www.fbi.gov...

Is this the work of a dirty FBI throwing a smaller operation under the bus in order to throw the scent off of a larger one?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think his wife Iris Weinshall net worth is considerably more. She was Senior VP of the NY State Urban Development Corporation; NYC DOT Commissioner for 7 years and currently is the COO for NY Public Library, the 2nd largest in US and 3rd largest library in the world. Librarians, good at hiding things from public view.

pandagossips.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Four Alleged Associates of Sinaloa Cartel-Linked Encrypted Phone Company Are On the Run

The Justice Department’s announcement names Kim Augustus Rodd from Phuket, Thailand; Younes Nasri from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates; and Michael Gamboa and Christopher Poquiz both from Los Angeles as alleged co-conspirators of Vincent Ramos, Phantom’s Canada-based CEO. All five are charged with racketeering conspiracy offenses and conspiracy to aid and abet the distribution of narcotics, both of which carry a maximum of life in prison.

Notably, although authorities have arrested Ramos, the four remaining defendants are not in custody, and are currently fugitives, according to the Justice Department press release.

BI Director Christopher Wray said in a statement, “The indictment of Vincent Ramos and his associates is a milestone against transnational crime.”

www.vice.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
For those following such events

Mary Martha Corinne Morrison Claiborne Boggs has died (You know her as Cokie Roberts - Legendary journalist and political commentator
)

Renowned ABC News journalist and political commentator Cokie Roberts has died at the age of 75.

RIP

Whats up with all these names people have !
edit on 9172019 by MetalThunder because: 7776

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
MIT scientist resigns over emails discussing academic linked to Epstein

he computer scientist Richard Stallman has resigned from MIT and the Free Software Foundation (FSF), which he founded and led, after leaked emails appeared to show him downplaying another academic’s alleged participation in the purported sex trafficking of minors by Jeffrey Epstein.

n his personal website, Stallman wrote: “I am resigning effective immediately from my position in [the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, or CSail] at MIT. I am doing this due to pressure on MIT and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations.”

The FSF announced Stallman’s resignation as president and from its board of directors.

Stallman, 66, has contributed to the Guardian. On Monday he posted a statement to his website before his resignations were made public. Reports about his views on Epstein were “misleading”, he said.

“The coverage totally mischaracterised my statement. Headlines say that I defended Epstein. Nothing could be further from the truth.

“I’ve called him a ‘serial rapist’, and said he deserved to be imprisoned. But many people now believe I defended him – and other inaccurate claims – and feel a real hurt because of what they believe I said.

“I’m sorry for that hurt. I wish I could have prevented the misunderstanding.”

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 17-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
TEASING POTUS first tweet of day DECODES including a TYPO and hidden message - ISRAEL TOLD:
Part 1

The New York Times is at its lowest point in its long and storied history. Not only is it losing a lot of money, but it is a journalistic disaster, being laughed at even in the most liberal of enclaves. It has become a very sad joke all all over the World. Witch Hunt hurt them...

11:12 AM - 17 Sep 2019

Part 2

....”That story (Kavanaugh) is nowhere near the standard that should be met in publishing a story.” @brithume @FoxNews

1) There s a hidden message in part 1 = ISRAEL TOLD:
a) The word all is repeated unnecessarily... (simple gematria of ALL is 25 = 5x5 = Eyes On!)
b) Where We Go 1 We Go ALL!
c) The adjective storied is awkward phrased,
d) STORIED+ALL is an anagram of ISRAEL TOLD

2) Tweet time gives Q1112:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d9b428 No.973468 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:27:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 18808b No.973390 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:23:54 (EST)
>>973381
POTUS SAID THEY BROKE IN

>>973390
They broke in during the fire.
Distraction.
Q

a) Date/timestamp encodes Sept 17th... 8+1+8=17, 2+7=9.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
TNYTNIWWH = 156
Equivalents: Thirty Three, As Above So Below, Let there be Light, Barak Hussain Obama, SixSixSix, Sound the Bells.
Q156:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eTJFrZ+E No.149921023 📁
Nov 18 2017 05:18:29 (EST)
++

i) Other Q posts show ++ = Rothschilds.

b) Part 2
TKFN = 51
Equivalents: Rome, Elite, Hawaii, Wave, ANTIFA
Q51:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.

Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

c) Part 1+2
156+51= 207
Equivalents: The Storm is Coming, The number of the Beast, United States America, Illuminati confirmed, The Star of Sirius, The Great Obama Deception, Mayday Mayday Mayday, The New World Order.
Q207:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150561736 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:55:41 (EST)
$4.9 billion in government subsidies.
Why?
Q

i) Chan post number encodes Sept 17th... 17=17th, 3+6=9=Sept,
ii) Date/timestamp encodes Sept 17th... Nov 22 201=1+1+2+2+2+1=9, 7+2+3+5=17,
iii) The post is about government subsidies received by Elon Musk.

edit on 17-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Do you know if FBI Director Christopher Wray signed one of the illegally submitted 2017 FISA Spy Warrant applications?

If so, that probably explains why he is "slow walking" signing-off on the finished IG Report on FISA abuse.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Recall a few months ago Chase bank of Canada (may of been just Quebec?) forgave all customer debt. When did a big cartel bank ever do that?

I remember back in '08 when the big bankster CEO's were being grilled by Congress and they said this type of financial collapse will happen every 10 or so years. They also said the next one will be much bigger. When asked why/how could this happen the response was that's how the monetary system works.
They plan for it and later profit from it. House always wins.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Happy 9-17 peeps.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Recall a few months ago Chase bank of Canada (may of been just Quebec?) forgave all customer debt. When did a big cartel bank ever do that?

I remember back in '08 when the big bankster CEO's were being grilled by Congress and they said this type of financial collapse will happen every 10 or so years. They also said the next one will be much bigger. When asked why/how could this happen the response was that's how the monetary system works.
They plan for it and later profit from it. House always wins.

No coincidence Q+ has been pointing at the FED recently in drops, and the SA oil situation occurs (end to FED/Petrodollar). The two are tied together. War is needed for someone to survive, both vibrationally and economically.

A war that will not happen.

But... it will lead to another purging Dark To Light style.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Heh, Phuket, Thailand (resort town) is a heavy Int'l drug & sex trafficking hub since the 80's. Been there, seen it all with my own eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Brad Pitt's rumored former girlfriend apologizes to her MIT students for the $125,000 in donations her Media Lab department received from p*******e Jeffrey Epstein in 2015

Brad Pitt's rumored former girlfriend and MIT professor Neri Oxman has apologized to her students after it emerged her department received $125,000 in donations from p*******e Jeffrey Epstein.

Oxman, a designer and professor with MIT Media Lab, confirmed that her department had received the donation from the disgraced financier after she met with him back in 2015. 

The American-Israeli professor, who is in charge of the Mediated Matter Group - which is one of the most prominent departments within the MIT Media Lab - said she met Epstein once when she presented her department's work to him. 

Oxman said in a statement obtained by design magazine Dezeen that she was told the donation would be confidential so it didn't enhance Epstein's reputation by association with MIT.  

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Here's a possible scenario (pure speculation...have to continue watching to see what lines up)

The bad guys needed derivatives to stay in control of their fiat US Petrodollar System. The Sat. Sept. 14 attack on the Saudi Oil Facility, along with contracts due on 1.2 Quadrillion Derivatives by Sept. 30, has started to collapse the World Banking’s Ponzi Scheme Bond, Commodity and Stock Markets. Oil prices surged 20% when the markets opened Mon. Sept. 16 – the biggest jump on record, ever. Such could easily cause an unprecedented Depression unless Trump soon announced a return to the Gold Standard.

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com...

Gold Manipulation and $1.2 Quadrillion in Derivatives

No one, not even the money masters, can predict the future and no one can predict the market. The money printers can create currency to whitewash a situation like Deutsche Bank (DB), however, they can not whitewash the derivatives market that is the underpinning of these too big to jail banks. $46 trillion in notional derivatives at DB alone, another $70+ trillion at JPMorgan and that’s just two of the crime syndicates operating in the very opaque OTC market. The derivatives market is the problem. Once something gets moving through this market it will be almost impossible to stop. The daisy-chain of interconnectedness is on such a scale that a handful of derivatives could set the banking system ablaze. When you are talking about $1.2 QUADRILLION of “financial instruments” getting out of balance or going belly up the whole world has a problem. This is what DB represents and the financial world knows it.

thedailycoin.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Secret History of Fort Detrick, the CIA’s Base for Mind Control Experiments

Building 470 on the campus of Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland.

Today, it’s a cutting-edge lab. In the 1950s and 1960s, it was the center of the U.S. government’s darkest experiments.

Seventy-six years ago, however, when the Army selected Detrick as the place to develop its super-secret plans to wage germ warfare, the area around the base looked much different. In fact, it was chosen for its isolation. That’s because Detrick, still thriving today as the Army’s principal base for biological research and now encompassing nearly 600 buildings on 13,000 acres, was for years the nerve center of the CIA’s hidden chemical and mind control empire.

Taking advantage of this arrangement, Gottlieb created a hidden CIA enclave inside Camp Detrick. His handful of CIA chemists worked so closely with their comrades in the Special Operations Division that they became a single unit.

Allen Dulles, who ran the CIA’s covert-operations directorate and would soon be promoted to direct the agency, considered his mind control project—first named Bluebird, then Artichoke, then MK-ULTRA—to be of supreme importance, the difference between the survival and extinction of the United States.

Heh, and now we have the Twitter bluebird.

Gottlieb searched relentlessly for a way to blast away human minds so new ones could be implanted in their place. He tested an astonishing variety of drug combinations, often in conjunction with other torments like electroshock or sensory deprivation.

Gottlieb was the most powerful unknown American of the 20th century—unless there was someone else who conducted brutal experiments across three continents and had a license to kill issued by the U.S. government. Detrick, his indispensable base, still contains untold stories of the cruelty that began there—just 50 miles from the center of the government that has kept them sealed for decades.

But, it never really ended.

Who was the US Attorney for the District of Maryland from 2005 - 2017 ??

[RR].

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia recovered fully intact circuit boards from one of the weapons used in the attack on the SA Oil Facility. The attack was sophisticated, specifically designed for plausible deniability by virtue of the route the missiles took -

Twitter

ETA

It also was a route that avoided the areas where the US has highest concentration of US intel assets that might have detected the flight."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting headline with no detail, or article, on the BBC today:

PM agrees to work with German chancellor to reach a Brexit deal with EU

Some will recall that in an earlier part of the thread, here, it was reported that Merkel had written the Brexit withdrawal agreement for Theresa May - i.e. orchestrated a sell-out to the EU.

So why would Boris want to work on changes WITH Angela Merkel when it was she who tried to stitch the UK up?

This novinite.com article may give clues...

I will work with energy and determination to reach an agreement on Brexit before the UK leaves the EU on October 31st. This was stated by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The two will discuss the matter at a meeting on the sidelines of the UN next week, BTA reports.

“The leaders look forward to meeting to discuss these issues further at the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York.”

The 2019 UN General Assembly starts TODAY but the country leaders speeches start Tuesday 24th Sept - link.

I wonder if Boris is setting Merkel up for a fall/arrest in U.S. at the UN next week? How often have countries complained of US underhand regime change at the UN? How refreshing will it be for Boris to complain of the same to the UK by Germany?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And, why oh why is a senior European politician with no formal EU role engaged -at all- on the question of BREXIT?

From: "Questions we'd like to see the European media seriously consider"

SO much wrong implied by the BoJo-Merkel "team effort".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

@Global_Mil_Info

FLASH: The Pentagon is preparing a report on who was responsible for the weekend attack on Saudi oil facilities and intends to make it public within 48 hours.
twitter.com...

Well, you know what this means assuming this is true.

Also, just tweeted...

Vice President Mike Pence
‏Verified account @VP

In the wake of this weekend’s unprovoked attack on several oil facilities in Saudi Arabia, I promise you: We’re ready. The US is prepared, we’re locked and loaded and we’re ready to defend our interests & our allies in the region. Make no mistake about it.
twitter.com...

All too familiar playbook but in today's time double-meanings are rampant everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join