It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Qmap 3447 - What Happens When the Public Learns the Truth?

Say it isn't so - the Fake News - People are paying attention ..... The Great Awakening is Alive and Well ! What a great fact filled run-down of the cast of characters ..... Of course thru all we have been thru together, most already know what is being reported about the failed news network - but it may very well, be an article that warms ones heart - to see it laid out there so well ... take the time and pass it on - it just might be a Red Pill for someone ..... Pssst the below is greatly abbreviated

CNN: Everything but the News – National Review 9/17/19

.........CNN has now lost so much of its prior viewership and its reputation for global reportage that it would be wise for the network to shut down, fire its entire management and most of its journalists, and reboot in a year or so with an entirely new name, team, and a code of ethics. .....

Again, the CNN kamikaze modus operandi: Report outright lies, calculate the likelihood that they will have to be later retracted or apologized for, and consider the gambit a worthwhile short-term effort to destroy Trump, even as it helps ensure CNN’s long-term demise……

What is strange about CNN is neither the incompetence nor the bias, but its sanctimoniousness and cluelessness about its own suicidal trajectory into oblivion. When Donald Trump at his rallies points to the media cameras and hoots, “Fake news,” often directly referencing CNN, many claim that his antics are a crude attack on the press that has repeatedly lied to destroy Trump, his family, and his presidency.

Perhaps. But the better question is whether CNN — which has ruined its reputation and profits in an Ahab-esque effort to destroy the Trump white whale — is any longer a media organization at all, or a failing entertainment channel, or a boring Orwellian Ministry of “Truth.”…

edit on 9172019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

So much happening at present corruption wise basically world wide the future differing multi faceted main news points anti Weres n Negs, Plus Q return Geez need a rest now in contemplation lol

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I’m half expecting CNN to cut ties with McCabe prior to his arrest. They hire him to get any “dirt” he may have that’s not public. Turns out he doesn’t have any so he’s all “risk” with no “reward”.

Dumping him prior to arrest is my bet.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So, I hope that once they busted this Phantom Secure guy that they let the phones stay active, and even let the guy continue his operations for a while, to try and see what they were actually doing, and to take these guys down. That would be one helluva coup!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Thanks for that post - You'll find a lot of detail on this FBI.Gov news link
International Criminal Communication Service Dismantled March 2018

Phantom Secure Helped Drug Traffickers, Organized Crime Worldwide

.....Most of Phantom Secure’s 10,000 to 20,000 users are the top-level leaders of nefarious transnational criminal organizations in the U.S. and several other countries, and the products were marketed as impervious to decryption or wiretapping......

This case is the first time the U.S. government has targeted a company and its leaders for assisting a criminal organization by providing them with technology to “go dark,” or evade law enforcement’s detection of their crimes......

edit on 9172019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ToL, both of your twitter links, in above post, now say "That page doesn't exist"... over target?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Repo Market Freezes As Overnight Rate Hits All Time High Of 10%

"Nobody Knows What's Going On"

After we reported yesterday that "something snapped" as chaos hit the report market, and the overnight repo rate exploded as high as 7% for a variety of reasons including:
- elevated UST supply,
- bloated dealer balance sheets and year-end regulatory constraints
- a banking system near reserve scarcity,
- investors selling bonds back to dealers,
- and banks and money-market funds to make their quarterly tax payment.

... on Tuesday this paniced funding shortage has intensified to never before seen levels, as overnight repo has now hit 10% and shows no signs of slowing.

...even the rates experts are stumped, with one STIR trader saying "nobody knows what is going on", and desks are simply watching what appears to be a relentless dollar funding squeeze as one or more entities are in desperate need for funding and will pay any price for it (even though it is neither month nor quarter end yet).

BMO rates strategist Jon Hill said that "secured funding markets are clearly not functioning well,” adding that a jump like this, one which is not happening during the traditional quarter end window dressing period, is "bordering on chaos."

ZeroHedge

This graphic puts it in perspective. The biggest jump in history, the highest rate for at least 30 years.

I would like to say exactly what all this means and what's going to happen, but even the "experts" are stumped. I think it is safe to say though this is not good news for the markets or the global economic outlook. Could be the start of something much bigger...

GitmoChannel @GitmoChannel
Having worked in the GC Repo market, I can tell you rates at these levels, and an overnight change in magnitude such as this is quite shocking. Something is definitely happening in finance that the public is not yet aware of.

Twitter

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

What is this in reference to? Repo of what? Cars?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What is this in reference to? Repo of what? Cars?

PokeyJoe, I had to look it up.

... buying and shorting securities. In the fixed income market, these transactions are accomplished with the use of the repo market. A repurchase agreement, or repo, is a sale of securities for cash with a commitment to repurchase them at a specified price at a future date.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Repo of what? Cars?

No, Repo means "Repurchase Agreements" in the financial markets. GC (General Collateral) Repo rate is the rate at which collateralized securities are "exchanged". All the securities involved are virtually like cash, for example US T-Bills.

Layman's: Banks exchange stuff for convenience (they're long one thing, short on another). There is a margin rate paid for the exchange. Usually its low and stable. It just had its biggest jump in history.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Repo of what? Cars?

No, Repo means "Repurchase Agreements" in the financial markets. GC (General Collateral) Repo rate is the rate at which collateralized securities are "exchanged". All the securities involved are virtually like cash, for example US T-Bills.

Layman's: Banks exchange stuff for convenience (they're long one thing, short on another). There is a margin rate paid for the exchange. Usually its low and stable. It just had its biggest jump in history.

So, in theory at least, this jump will inhibit interbank "exchanges"?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It will affect a lot of things, including secured market funding and exchanges. It could affect all currency exchange transactions too. And (unsurprisingly!) is heavily linked to the NYFED ;

NYFed reacts with emergency repo operation.
NYFed cancels repo op due to "technical difficulties"
NYFed cancels their cancelation

newyorkfed.org...
The Fed is hardly fulfilling its mandate of "price stability"

#EndTheFed

Twitter

Like i said earlier, i wish i could say what all this means exactly going forward, but the experts themselves don't know. From having some knowledge of this area years back, this was one of the absolute stable rates for years and years. It takes something(s) big going on behind the scenes for it to be affected in such a volatile way.

edit on 17 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link:

"It has since suspended its social media accounts after confidential internal information and spats between members appeared on the internet. The lodge also had problems with images of its members being posted publicly without their permission."

Serious breaches of confidentiality! If this sort of thing happened to my Grand Lodge, I'd call for an immediate suspension of its social media accounts, too! Nobody has any business posting private matters online without consent: "confidential internal information", "spats between members" and "images of its members"... I just love how the article's author spins and twists those things into "jealously guarded secrets".

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hopefully this is a signal for the beginning of the end to the debt system

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you think this could have anything to do with it?

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Absolutely, it's directly linked to all this.
We've just had one of the biggest jumps in oil price per barrel, then this overnight.
Things are habbening!

ETA: remember last week the ECB announced more QE funding to the tune of 20Bn EUR a month, now the FED has just plucked $75Bn "out of thin air" to shore up the short term markets.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, could be the beginning of it all...!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So is this overall a good thing, or a bad thing? Sorry, I am functionally illiterate when it comes to economics and high finance.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is an excellent post!

You should make a thread in this information

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

UPDATE: McCabe's spokesperson now says Brennan, Rice, Holder won't be testifying as character witnesses for him after all, despite calling the full witness list (below) "accurate" just a few hours ago

Hhhmmm...

Holy smokes his circle of trust is evaporating.

Honestly, would you want John Brennan testifying to your character? I'd sooner have Cobra Commander take the stand on my behalf.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

UPDATE: McCabe's spokesperson now says Brennan, Rice, Holder won't be testifying as character witnesses for him after all, despite calling the full witness list (below) "accurate" just a few hours ago

Hhhmmm...

Holy smokes his circle of trust is evaporating.

Honestly, would you want John Brennan testifying to your character? I'd sooner have Cobra Commander take the stand on my behalf.

LMFAO

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join