It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Multiple meanings... ALICE = Alabama ICE?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Take a look at Q 579

>>120326
Original leak renewed.
Alabama investigation?
Q

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ha, I never noticed that!

So, in the Q context the "&" could be symbolic or closely related like in marriage; Mr. & Mrs. John Doe.

Hillary relation with SA could be human trafficking, torture center/medical experimentation, weapons, oil pipeline, money laundering, a combination, or something we've yet to discover.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Nice find! I totally missed that one and Dogs too.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

but Trudeau made sure to suppress his voice by blocking him from participating in the election debates and mobilizing his government-run propaganda army against him, aka CBC.

Sounds like Trudeau is cut from the same mold that make Merkel.

Cheers

link   

Also at Q2635:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 47ea0a No.4393450 📁
Dec 20 2018 13:33:09 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moo re📁
The [D] party will cease to exist once it's all exposed.
FAKE NEWS can no longer control [dampen] public awareness of the TRUTH.
DARK TO LIGHT.
Q

edit on 16-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Could Alabama be the keystone to exposing voter fraud and bring the Dems crashing down.?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, yes... or & could quite literally mean E.T.?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, if 2 Q posts point to it then I'd say that's a fair guess!

Maybe we should search POTUS tweets for Alabama too.

E.g. 06:40 May 29th 2 parter:

Republicans cannot allow themselves to again lose the Senate seat in the Great State of Alabama. This time it will be for Six Years, not just Two. I have NOTHING against Roy Moore, and unlike many other Republican leaders, wanted him to win. But he didn’t, and probably won’t.....

...If Alabama does not elect a Republican to the Senate in 2020, many of the incredible gains that we have made during my Presidency may be lost, including our Pro-Life victories. Roy Moore cannot win, and the consequences will be devastating....Judges and Supreme Court Justices!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Oh. 🛸😮

Thanks, I'll never look at an Ampersand the same again. That could be a very deep rabbit hole.

ETA: I'll check back in the morning. I gotta crash for the night.

edit on 16-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If you go Biblical..why did Roy Moore show up on a horse...Life just keeps repeating itself..we're just the latest actors..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Q 32.Tide...Alabama Crimson Tide.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

However, in efforts to map the architecture of the human mind, Open Cog also programed three game characters, a ghost, a robot and a girl

Sounds like a bad joke. "A ghost, a robot, and a girl walk into a bar ..."

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just catching up here. Im assuming from what I have gathered that the 500 years ago is for 1519. I just did a search for history of that year. It wasnt a super busy time like some, but it did have a few things.

1st up is what comes up as the first info spot from the general search.

In 1519, Hernan Cortes and his small army of conquistadors, driven by gold-lust, ambition and religious fervor, began the audacious conquest of the Aztec Empire. By August 1521, three Mexica emperors were dead or captured, the city of Tenochtitlan was in ruins and the Spanish had conquered the mighty empire.

Then we have the important events that happened in more detail with just this alone. Can be found here:
www.thoughtco.com... 136534
Interesting this was the time that basically took over all of South America Yes, and the southwest of the US?

There was a team up in Feb: March 1519: Malinche Joins the Expedition

A Alliance made between August and Sept.: August-September 1519: The Tlaxcalan Alliance

The massacre in October: October 1519: The Cholula Massacre

The arrest of Montezuma in November: November 1519: The Arrest of Montezuma

Some other general things that might ring a bell of connection to one of you. That link is here:
www.onthisday.com...

One side note Henry the 8th was King and Leonardo Da Vinci died that year.

With all the slight hints to other worldly things with Q drops we know Leonardo went missing for those few years and came back with a head filled with some very futuristic types of thought that he did put down on paper or into paintings. Cant even rule out the "otherworldly" anymore. At this point it might be cutting off your nose to spite your face if that makes sense.
www.onthisday.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Multiple meanings... ALICE = Alabama ICE?

Far off, but:

"All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment" -- the field packs etc. used by the U.S. military.

More pertinent:

The American Legislative and Issue Campaign Exchange, or ALICE, is a one-stop, web-based, public library of progressive law on a wide range of issues in state and local policy.

That sounds right up the DNC's alley.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

and the punchline's prob nsfw lol

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

US uses something similar. The one best known is SEALION. It's an acronym for SEAL Insertion, Observation and something that starts with N which escapes me at the moment. They made them in Oregon, and people would see them here and there before delivery. Still pretty quiet. I assume most countries have something similar. We gifted the Israelis our older version called Alligator.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ha, I never noticed that!

So, in the Q context the "&" could be symbolic or closely related like in marriage; Mr. & Mrs. John Doe.

Hillary relation with SA could be human trafficking, torture center/medical experimentation, weapons, oil pipeline, money laundering, a combination, or something we've yet to discover.

Hillary had her blackberry routed through SA.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm bored.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
NASA 'investigation' as 'silver flying saucer' seen in killer storm in Spain

In  addition to public interest, A6 claims it has been contacted by NASA, who asked for the original clip in order to investigate it further.

According to A6, a similar sighting was reported by NASA in skies over Wisconsin last July.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 16-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join