It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

idk but I hope it does mean arrest pending. Arrest in progress even better

Few hours behind and wanted to say I can't wait. Just what are our resident Leftist opinion?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

You're very correct on the money fraud.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
~Frederic Bastiat

Hence fraud, what the banks do in creating money out of NOTHING through lending is legalized. No wonder the world has so many problems.

FIAT is a Latin word meaning "let it be so" and legalized.

If anyone interested here's a good documentary that covers money and host of other facts on how the world works.

The Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary

Block chain is going to be the answer one day. Maybe, long after all of us are dust but it will come. Hope to one day see something better, something like Star Trek credits that originate from a defined system that use block chain.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Careful explanation here;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
More E-Cigs Being Disguised As AR-15s To Avoid Ban

The gig is up when someone notices the gun smoke smells like apple cinnamon muffins. 😂

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

: Kamala Harris and dozens of Sacramento lawmakers actively ignored allegations of CPS covering up child sex abuse in California

Patrick Howley

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Love that you chose to apply your knowledge and skills to the benefit of this Q Revolution! Thank you for your service, Patriot!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, it may be better to view "FROM ALL ANGLES" upside down?

with the right font It might read "SET DNA MA WORD"?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If everything that John fella is saying isn't non-sense... A lot more pieces fall into place. I just want to hear the "9000" hours of recorded debriefings and threats therein.

The part that doesn't make sense to me is why would they hide information on the White House servers for safekeeping? Did they hope it would be a hide in plain sight kind of thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Weird experience viewing Ron (@codemonkeyz) twitter over last couple of day - do you get the same?

You'll need your task manager open whilst accessing twitter, as the only browser page you have open, to test this...

When I log into twitter, task manager shows that, after about a minute of starting up, the browser is using 1-2% CPU and about 200MB memory.

When I bring up @codemonkeyz's account, within 5 seconds, CPU usage goes up to 25-30% and within 10 seconds increases memory use by 300MB and quickly increases upto 700MB as the page then hangs... I usually end up killing the browser through task manager within 30 seconds.

This doesn't happen on @realdonaldtrump or 8chan accounts.

I'm NOT using Window10.

Has twitter inserted some code that searches any machines that access @codemonkey twitter?

edit on 12-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That definitely sounds like either IP tracing or pinging the host system for something.

Did Twitter T&C change recently?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'm not aware of any T&C change recently. Thanks for the value add feedback.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not seen this posted yet 0 Ingram Pinn's illustration of the week:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
AN ex-Marine has bizarrely claimed mass of UFO sightings are connected to mega earthquakes and other natural disasters.

Nick is part of a crack crew of investigators in a new Discovery Channel show "Contact

It follows the marine along with  former CIA targeting officer Myke Cole, conflict analyst Dr. Michael Livingston, astrophysicist Sarah Cruddas, journalist Paul Beban and ex-Green Beret Kawa Mawlayee.

He told the Daily Star: "We’re seeing a lot of sightings connected to earthquakes, which is very interesting

The news comes just days after other alien hunters claimed to have spotted a UFO "crash site" in a British Overseas Territory on Google Earth.

Reddit user Hey-man-Shabozi captioned the post: "What’s over 200ft long, casts a shadow of 50ft, and appears to have crashed on an Arctic [SIC] island, moving so fast that it slid over 3,000ft?”

The island, located near Antarctica, has a strange snow formation in the area near Mount Carse.

The main point of contention for the Reddit user is that there appears to be a long thing object that has created a lengthy straight track away from the disrupted area as if it crashed at speed.

The Reddit user estimated that the tracks were more than 3,000 feet long.

He also claims to have worked out that the object responsible was 200 feet long.

link
edit on 12-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't see any such problem using Firefox & Microsoft Edge. Nor with 19 tabs open on FF.
I don't get any browser hangs.
CPU utilization will peak at 30% for a few seconds then decrease to ~5%.
Same w/memory. Will increase ~200MB then quickly decrease. My notebook has 64GB RAM.

Though I'm using Win 10.

Browser addons/plugins are often the culprit along w/malware.
Do you still see same issue when NOT logged into twitter?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Re John's 9000 hours of sound recordings... I assume this forms part of Q's "We have it all" statement.

I wondered how much storage space that would take if it formed part of a Q Megadump.

Using this cribsheet it appears that:

1 hour of sound recording can take from minimum of 3MB to maximum of 2GB per hour.

Assuming stereo 24bit recordings (for provable accuracy) and assuming just 10 hours of 9000 is provided to us then we could get 20 to 40 Gigabytes in sound recordings alone!!! That equals my compressed archives for the last 20 threads.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I hear ya and agree. My underlying fear is a nuke going off. Uruguay issued travel advisories to 3 cities..one was Baltimore.

Long story short...I don't think Q can make a move until every single SILO has been taken by a white hat.

Sun Spot may have been a dry run.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So the fact that McCabe's pre indictment has been announced must mean he was in negotiation for a deal and refused whatever they offered?

So they announced it to the press to put pressure on?

Otherwise wouldn't they have just indicted him?

Attorney Greg Jarrett (FoxNews) said today that McCabe will cut a "plea deal" to stay out of jail, after being indicted. As CrankyOldMan pointed out, McCabe knows a lot of wrongs committed by a lot of top-level people.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I hear ya and agree. My underlying fear is a nuke going off. Uruguay issued travel advisories to 3 cities..one was Baltimore.

President Trump is in Baltimore tonight at a Republican retreat.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The problem only occurs looking at @codemonkeyz on twitter. It doesn't happen looking at other twitter accounts. I've repeated it a dozen times with same effect.

Aside - It was my birthday Tuesday and I always buy myself a present - at least I can choose. This year I bought another laptop to improve multi-tasking. It's a reasonable spec but Windows10 - I've been wondering whether to activate Microsoft Edge... is it safe/OK anonymous-wise?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
John Solomon says a DOJ document release will be made before the FISA-abuse IG Report, to prepare America for what the devastating Report will say.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Apparently the prior three IG Reports (McCabe/FBI Hillary/Comey) were tame, compared to what this next one will expose.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join